Cobalt Blue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

"I trust you, Jaze," Stewie said softly.

Jaze's mouth covered Stewie's as Jaze's heart sang. He could never have asked for more than Stewie's love and trust and he had been willingly offered both. That Stewie was willing to place his wellbeing into Jaze's keeping brought the bigger man's protective urges to the fore. He wanted to love his beautiful boy, but he would have to take great care to bring as much pleasure and as little pain as possible.

"Thank you, Stewie," Jaze said as the kiss ended. "When we make love, it can be painful. If the pain is too much you must promise to tell me. Promise me, Stewie."

"I promise," the younger man replied. "But I need to see you, Jaze."

Jaze nodded his own promise. "From what you said before, I take it you don't have lube?" Jaze asked. He received a shake of the head in reply. "No matter," he assured the now dejected looking young man. "I'll improvise."

Stewie watched with interest as Jaze vanished from the bedroom to return with a little bottle from Stewie's kitchen. "Extra virgin," Jaze smiled as he set down the olive oil. "Very apt," he growled launching himself on the now blushing blond.

He kissed Stewie till they were breathless and then worshipped the peaked cinnamon nubs a second time, finding they were a source of arousal for the younger man. He rolled Stewie onto his stomach and ran his hands possessively over the smooth skin, kissing softly each bruise he found. Reaching the twin globes, Jaze ran his tongue over each in turn, then nipped gently to leave his own marks; marks that spoke of love. He spread Stewie's legs wide and knelt between them. He crooned softly, feeling the trembling of the virgin body beneath him. He parted the nether cheeks as gazed with love and desire at the tiny pink portal that heralded the entrance of the untouched channel beyond. Jaze lowered his head and lapped at the newly exposed flesh.

In response, Stewie moaned wantonly. No one had ever exposed him this way and he had felt open and vulnerable. The touch of Jaze's tongue to his most private place had sent a flush of heat along Stewie's synapses. Unconsciously he began to undulate, pushing back trying to get the slick, agile muscle deeper into his body.

Jaze felt the way Stewie responded to the intimate caress and folding his tongue jabbed at the tight bloom until it flowered for him and his tongue was granted entry. Jaze thrust his tongue inside the velvet channel again and again, the intimate taste of his mate fuelling high his flames of passion. However, Jaze didn't want Stewie to come again until he was inside the younger man. He filed away Stewie's responsiveness to rimming and urged the young man onto his back. He placed a pillow under Stewie's hips to cant the young man up and expose him fully and then pushed the long smooth limbs up and back.

"Have you any idea how beautiful you are like this?" Jaze asked. "Naked, open and willing. I've never seen anything so gorgeous." He covered a single finger will oil. "Just going to insert one finger, Baby." As he positioned his finger at the virgin entrance, he suckled at Stewie's nipples, nipping briefly as he slid the oiled digit deep inside. The nip worked as a distraction to the welcome intruder in Stewie's body. The laving and suckling at his already sensitised breasts drew Stewie's attention from the stroking in and out to begin the process of lubrication and stretching. Jaze nipped and sucked his way to Stewie's groin as he inserted a second finger. He was aware of the small grunt of initial discomfort, but Stewie was soon accepting the two fingers moving freely, making scissoring movements to stretch Stewie's channel.

Jaze moved to suck at Stewie's resurgent erection as the pressed three fingers inside his mate. There was definite resistance this time and Jaze immediately stilled his fingers, concentrating on pleasuring Stewie with his mouth. Eventually, Jaze had the three fingers moving and brushing gently against Stewie's prostrate. The younger man writhed and moaned at the dual sensations, pushing down on the fingers impaling him and up into the warm wetness of Jaze's mouth.

"Please, Jaze," he begged. "Now. Take me now."

The older man groaned at the plea and demand from his lover. He coated his own straining flesh liberally before removing his fingers. He positioned his erection at Stewie's glistening entrance and locked eyes with the young man whose virginity he was about to take.

"I love you, Stewie," he said.

"I love you, Jaze."

Stewie's channel was a hot velvet vice around Jaze's flesh. Jaze eased inside slowly, hesitating whenever a flicker of pain flitted across Stewie's face. As he felt his sac press against Stewie's body, he groaned with pleasure. He kissed Stewie and then began to thrust slowly and shallowly, keeping Stewie's legs spread wide hooked over his elbows.

Stewie had never felt anything like it in his life. The pressure was intense and he felt completely full. When the pain got too intense, Jaze had stopped moving until Stewie had got used to the sensation before moving deeper again. At the feel of his mate fully buried within him, Stewie moaned in pleasure. The sensation of Jaze moving within him thrilled him and he responded eagerly to the kisses bestowed by the older man. He was unable to stop a primal scream as Jaze's solid flesh began to rub against his sweet spot.

At Stewie's scream, Jaze increased the speed of his thrusts ensuring he hit the hidden jewel repeatedly. He reached between their undulating bodies and growled his gratification at finding his mate's hard, needy flesh. He stroked the younger man as he nipped and sucked at Stewie's throat. His growl deepened as Stewie moved to offer better access to his throat and Jaze captured a succulent prize of flesh and sucked hard wanting to mark his mate. It was too much for the inexperienced younger man. The feel of Jaze's teeth on his throat, Jaze's hand on his flesh and the deep rhythmic thrusts of Jaze's rod all combined to overwhelm the younger man. He screamed Jaze's name as his seed fountained over Jaze's hand and their chests. As Jaze felt the contractions around his shaft his control fractured. With three more erratic thrusts, his seed pulsed deep inside Stewie's shaking body. As their mutual climaxes ended, Jaze kissed Stewie tenderly.

"I love you," he whispered.

"Love you," Stewie replied. He whimpered softly as Jaze carefully withdrew. He was dimly aware that Jaze was rubbing a cloth over his boneless body before he was enfolded in strong arms. His head found a pillow in Jaze's shoulder and Stewie drifted to sleep, safe and satiated.

For a few moments, Jaze gazed protectively and possessively at the naked young man in his arms. He kissed the top of the blond head and nuzzled affectionately at Stewie's temple.

"Mine now, baby" he whispered. "Never letting you go."

The older man knew they would have a lot to discuss and decide when they awoke. But for now, Jaze's priority was resting so he could make love to his mate again in the near future. Smiling, the older man let the soft snuffling of his sleeping lover lull him into slumber.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers
12