All Comments on 'Cock Cravings Ch. 01'

by Wesea112

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I know exactly how you feel. I too crave cocks. I love sucking them and feeling them inside me when I am being fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it

But if the girlfriend came out into the room, I always knew you were gay ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I have always dreamed of being "taken" like that. I would love the verbal abuse! More!!!

WantstotryitWantstotryitover 9 years ago
Nice

I wish that was me getting it like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful Story

I absolutely love to be under complete control of a gorgeous stud with a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good story

This story shows the proper initiation and training of first time cocksucker. Very realistic

GitjitGitjitover 9 years ago
Fuck yeah.

Great story. When I played with you I loved how submissive you were even though you are so masculine. No one looking at you would know what a cock slut you are. Your mouth and pussy were something else. I so want to use you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Would love it.

One of the great feelings I ever had was the one time that a man fucked me in the ass. He didn't last long and I pleaded with him to leave it in; but alas, he did not. A few guys have used my mouth, but only for their cum so far. Sadly, none ever berated me, called me names, humiliated me or etc.

GloryholejoyGloryholejoyabout 9 years ago
LOVE that ass-to-mouth climax!

Mmmmm...I just LOVE taking a hard, deep fucking from a really big cock and then, just before he cums, having him pull out, shove it into my adoring mouth and blowing his big, thick load for me to taste and love and swallow! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot tale about a Hot tail

Love to clean the juices from a big cock that has just fucked the daylights out of me. Guess I'm a cock craving fuck toy too. Can't get enough of them. Thanks for the story. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jealous

I have been reading a lot of lit stories on being a sub bottom and really need a big hard cock to service with my mouth and man pussy. I have such a hunger for cock it is in my mind constantly. I find myself wondering if every new man I meet will be the one to take my gay cherry. I just need to act on this craving as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot

Just love this story. Am like the author, bi black guy with occassional urges to be a submissive slut. At times the desire can be so strong its like a disease. And once am on my knees high on poppers getting fucked am in heaven!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it, love it, love it

Have been watching: "Hynosis White Boys 4 blk cock" on the computer. That and these stories really tune a guy on to wanting to be iused.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Craving A Big Cock

I would love to lose my anal virginity to a cock like that.. then taste it after

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Craving cock

Even though I knew I liked cock, I didn't crave it til I met Matt... I was 22 and he was 58... There was just something about him that 'melted' me... Outwardly I was a slim , macho woman's man .. But he recognised the inner ' woman' in me and used it to his advantage... Matt was divorced and lived alone near my house where I lived with my adoptive parents... Over the years I had got to know him by doing odd jobs like cutting his grass etc... In those early years I experimented with men in the local park ..always discreetly ( or so I thought ) and I used to go off to the city alone to find gay/ bi magazines and videos.. I had quite a 'stash' ...

Matt invited me in one Saturday morning after I had been shopping and made me a coffee, during this visit he revealed he knew my little 'secret' ... He had seen me in the sex shop in the city a few weeks earlier and knew I had bought gay material ( he'd watched me paying for them )

Embarrassed, I tried to explain , but he cut me off

" no need to worry..we are both in the same boat" he smiled

"You're Gay?" I whispered ...

" Not Gay..Bi "

I was relieved to say the least

"What do you like best of all ? " he asked

" well... I suppose it's sucking cock " I said truthfully

That was a he start of my craving ... I couldn't get enough of Matt and his big cock - even his friends cocks too... I'm still the same 20 years on

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spunk swallowing

The description of licking the bulbous knob head is fantastic To take it up the arse adds to the tale. Finishing offwith jet after jet of thick white creamy salty spunk will give everyone who reads it a hard on. Then swallowing the load is the piece de resistance.I shall just wank my stiff cock off now and splatter my face and chest!!!

PG564EPG564Eabout 5 years ago
Loved this story

I can identify so strongly with the raw male sex, taking the cock like a man, loving it in the mouth, and ass. . .

Very hot story. I suck cock in real life and love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow! Just wow!

The opening paragraph promises a LOT! The rest of the story delivers exactly what was promised and more. Excellent, delightfully filthy story, well written, well paced. 5 stars do not seem enough!

mmdel22mmdel22over 3 years ago
Yeah that’s hot

Sure making me crave some hot meat

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an abusive asshole the dom daddy is. I love stories where an eager bottom follows orders , gets a spanking, and services an assertive dom top, however such a relationship does not preclude kindness, a certain gruff gentleness and affection. Daddy here is a major douchebag calling him "faggot" (a term I despise). I have news for daddy, he's just as gay as the sub in the scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cock Cravings

Perfect title for your awesome story. I enjoy reading stories where subs get what they want and need. Well done.

I'm a sub and enjoy it when dominant men think they are making me do something I didn't want to do. They should realize we're enjoying it as much or more than they are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous