Cock of Ages Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Creamer
Creamer
1,647 Followers

"Don't you want to . . . y'know . . . do it?" she asked, confused. I laughed.

"Oh, I shall," I said, as I pushed her down, exposing her ass. "Haven't you ever seen dogs do it, Jennifer?"

She didn't answer, but I could feel her blush.

"That's right: I'm going to mount you like a bitch is mounted. I'm going to stuff this really big cock deep into your tight cunt. And then I'm going to ride that fresh pussy like it's a thoroughbred race horse," I informed her. She shook a little, but didn't move away. I noted that my ring was quite warm – time to get to it.

I stood and used the head of my cock to trace the length of her crack from behind, and where I sensed the most heat and wetness, I pushed in suddenly, holding her hips against mine with intense purpose. Her knees buckled again, but in this position she didn't have far to go. I buried the length of my shaft deep inside of her, and she began moaning almost instantly.

I took it slow, wanting to savor the moment. That took her by surprise, too, I think, because she glanced back a few times over her shoulder with a quizzical expression. I wanted her to cum, though – which should be pretty easy for her, considering the chemical cocktail coursing through her system. So I rodded her deliberately and slowly and built her slowly to a momentous climax. I timed it perfectly, so while she was writhing in pleasure under a man for perhaps the first time in her life, I was spilling my seed on her cervix. I did pull out when I was almost done, though, and left a goodly smear of jizz on her bare back. "You didn't . . . squirt in me, did you?" she asked, her voice nearly panicked.

"Of course not, that would be rude," I chuckled as I zipped up. "Don't you feel the wet spot on your back?"

"Um, yes," she admitted, reaching around and getting my cum on her fingers. "I just feel so . . . wet down there."

"A woman gets that wet when she's properly excited," I explained. "If it hasn't happened to you before, perhaps you just haven't been with the right man?"

"Maybe," she considered. "I . . . I know you must think—"

"—that you're a decent screw? Yes, you are. With a little work you might even be exceptional. And we'll need to work on your skills as a cocksucker – easily done, I imagine, that's one of my favorite things. But your credentials seem to be in order," I admitted with a grin. "I'll be leaving town the day after tomorrow, and won't be back for about three weeks. That should leave you enough time to work out a notice with Gulf Coast. I'll get back in touch with you when I return, and you can start setting up my office. It will be at my house, at first, but we'll probably find spaced downtown, eventually." I dug into my pockets and pulled out a hundred dollar bill. Her eyes opened dramatically at the sight. I put it into her hands.

"What's this?" she asked, dumbly staring at the bill.

"That depends," I said, shrugging. "If you take the job, then it's a signing bonus, like baseball players sometimes get. If you don't take the job, then it's payment for you sucking my cock and getting fucked like a whore. Your choice."

"I'll . . . I'll take it," she said, blushing again.

"I thought you might," I said, condescendingly. "And try to work on your cock sucking while I'm gone. It would be nice to have someone accomplished in the art."

"Work on my . . .?" she asked in disbelief.

"I don't care who you practice with, just get better at it," I said, tersely. That should make some random guy very happy, I thought. Something else occurred to me, too. "And trim that bush, too, while you're at it. Other than that, you'll do fine." I stood up and offered her my hand. "Welcome aboard!"

Creamer
Creamer
1,647 Followers