Cock Ring of the Gods Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nogratis
nogratis
417 Followers

The girls were starting to show their appreciation by worshipping my godhood with their thoughts, and I knew soon as they recovered further that worship would become verbal litany of praise and offers of female submission. As the girls began to attempt to express themselves, I could only marvel at the perfection of the Ring, the perfect symbiotic relationship between all beautiful women and me as the sole ultimate male. Worship is the food of the gods, and in the end the primary purpose of the ring was to get my divine essence worship.

My new slave, Roselyn was first the first to speak up.

"It is true. It is all true. It is so fucking amazing." She said.

"Kaley. Serinda. Bitches." I addressed them. "Clean my balls and the rest of me"

The girls quickly started to verbally praise me and my enormous cock, and soon every inch of my cock and balls had been kissed and sucked upon. After a while, I pushed the girls aside, got off the bed, and stood up.

"Serinda, I shall answer your prays and fuck your little pussy. Kaley and Roselyn get down here on your knees and show some me some respect." I ordered.

Serinda rolled over on all fours on the edge of the bed and presented her prefect backside for penetration, while the other girls dropped to their knees and continued sucking my cock.

"Please Master; fuck your humble bitch with your all powerful and thoroughly worshipped and shared cock." Serinda begged.

"Feed her my power." I commanded Kaley and Roselyn. Both girls gripped my mighty cock with four hands and pressed it against the tiny shaved pussy of Serinda.

"Please... Please... Fuck your bitch..." Serinda begged.

"Slave, are your ready to receive the ultimate reward for your obedience and submission." I asked her, as I gently pushed against her opening.

"Yes! Yes! Anything for it! I am nothing compared to it! It owns me, controls me, rules over me." Serinda roared.

"Very well feel your god's power and generosity." I said as I pushed forward, making her tiny hole spread out. Instantly, her pussy achieved total satisfaction through a divine orgasm. I could feel the pressure created by the flood of her juices pressing against my invading cock as the lips spread wider and wider to encompass my godhead.

With the massive head sealed inside her, she was screaming, "You are my god" over and over. I pushed forward traveling the limits of her mortal pussy until I reached the walls of Serinda's womb. Roselyn and Kaley were frantically traveling up and down the foot of cock remaining outside of Serinda and crawling under me to suck my balls. I calmly remained imbedded in side her as I allowed the awesome energy of my cock to completely pleasure all three girls at once, while allowing myself to enjoy the simultaneous pleasures of pussy, hands and mouths.

The theme of the praises was the same as earlier before, except it was amplified by the presence of three hot girls instead of two. Basically, they professed I was their god, and other men were weak and useless. My cock was all powerful and because it was so magnificent and strong, I was in a state of perpetual male dominance. All beautiful women lived entirely for my cock, because everything they could ever need or dream of was provided for by my cock, and they were profoundly submissive and obedient because of it.

I could feel my cock growing stronger. The girls worship and awe at the level of sexual satisfaction my cock could produce for them filled it with more power and energy. As all the energy focus on the head of my cock, I felt the most impossible of all impossible again. Deep at the entrance of Serinda's womb, there was the formation of a quantum singularity, a passage way from the realm of four dimensions to the ethereal realm of the soul.

No longer encumbered by the simple minded limitations of the physics of a woman's womb, my enormous cock head surge forward through the incredibly tight inter-dimensional passage. Serinda let out a deep moan as she came face to face with the raw power of her god. I had entered her soul, the very realm were the essence of all she was resided. Without any physical protection, Serinda began to commune with the most dominate and powerful instrument in the universe.

All of Serinda's pride and self-worth were instantly crushed, dragged down and degraded to nothingness. Like Kaley before, my godly cock had destroyed her inner bitch and replaced with a hallow shell of feminine receptiveness and desire to please me. Serinda was in a state of pure delight and spiritual enlightenment. With the other girls worshipping the vast cock outside her inadequate pussy, I effortlessly release more sexual energy from the tip of my cock. Instantly, my slave was rewarded with pleasure beyond her dreams, as I stood motionless in conquest.

Content in my sexual dominance, I decided to enjoy myself by pistoning my big cock in and out of her. I drove my powerful cock from her pussy opening all the way deep into her submissive soul. The experience was so great for her that she was rendered unable to speak, but instead merely moaned and gasped, as I rapidly pumped back and forth. Finally, I decided to finish up by pulling completely out of her and stepping back.

"Down" I commanded Serinda pointing to her sisters kneeling before me. "I wish to grant my power for all my slaves to share."

Despite her exhausted condition, Serinda quickly got off the bed and got down on her knees with Kaley and Roselyn. "Roselyn, you see what I done for Serinda. I will do the same for you if you worship and respect me as a real man." I said

"I love you. I adore you. I worship you, Master." Roselyn professed.

"Good. Kaley explain to Roselyn what I am about to bless you all with." I told Kaley.

Excitedly, Kaley went into a description how I was going to make her a living goddess. Roselyn seemed to accept Kaley's story without question and when Kaley was finished the girls began to beg for my orgasm. I watched them look upon my cock expectantly with their mouths open to receive another divine reward. Selecting Roselyn, I placed the fist sized head of my organ against her lips and said, "Drink my power. You selfish bitches."

Immediately, my cock bucked powerfully and my balls delivered up about a cup of white liquid. Pleasure surged through my body as Roselyn mouth filled and her body received even more intense pleasure. She struggled to swallow and consume all I permitted her to have with some trouble. However, Kaley and Serinda were there to seal the gaps, sucking and drinking the excess cream.

Looking down, I could see Roselyn's eyes roll back in her head as the others swapped place in front of my god head and drank from the source. With another three powerful pumps, three more cups was discharged from my godhead allowing Kaley and Serinda to get mouthfuls. The last blast I deposited on their bodies which now had formed a heap of hot female flesh at my feet.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A few hours later, in Atlanta, Georgia at the corporate headquarters of National Capital Bank, Maxwell Horace sat in his extravagant office pondering having sex with high class escorts during his coming business trip to Hong Kong. As one of the companies 12 chairmen, he ordinarily was not required to conduct actual business, National Capital Bank, like the other companies he sat on the board for, had a team of well paid professional managers serving him and the other large shareholders. However, he liked the Chinese's hospitality and decided he needed a little vacation.

As he was contemplating the trip, his assistant, Medley, interrupted his train of thought.

"Mr. Horace, I received an account transfer approval to the select client unit that I think you should review." Medley informed him.

"Why the hell are you wasting my time? If there is a high net worth account have one of the peon VP's handle it. I am busy and planning on leaving for the day."

"But, Sir, it is a transfer from the Board's expense account to a minor account of someone named, Rod Mastiff." Medley explained. Maxwell felt himself shudder when he heard the name Rod Mastiff, however he had no idea who it was. Suddenly, his normal arrogant attitude to his underling shifted to a feeling of anxiety. Just the thought of someone transferring funds from the Board account without his knowledge sent rage and panic down his spine.

The account was the real reason behind being a large shareholder of any corporation. A large portion of the company's annual expenditures and assets had been applied to this account each year to pay for the salaries of the Board member's bi annual meetings and other high end perks. While all legal, it insured that Horace and other Board members, lucky enough to own a large enough interest in the Bank, were amply rewarded for their ownership and not wasted on company officers and smaller shareholders. The Board Account was so important that it required a 2/3 Board approval to authorize a transaction under the company's bylaws.

Horace quickly demanded from his underling to tell him who would have the nerve to approve this transaction without his and the Board's approval. He was shocked when Medley informed him that he approved the transaction.

"What?! "How much?"

"Five Hundred Thousand, Sir."

There must be some mistake." Horace belched, but relieved that it was only spending cash to the Board.

"Yes, sir. I figured as much. I tried to correct it, because I know you didn't approve it. However, the Bank's system refuses to make the changes. I even had all of the IT working on it for all day. They joked that it is almost has if there was a higher power working here. There was less than $500 in the account prior to the transfer, and the account owner, Rod Mastiff, was a nobody on our account records until this afternoon.

When Horace heard the name of Rod Mastiff again, he had a feeling he hadn't felt in 15 years since his overbearing and powerful father had passed away. The great Maxwell Horace felt like a child. He felt an incredible sense of smallness and inadequacy, just like his old man made him feel, except this time it seemed far greater than any humiliation he felt under his father's rule. Horace tried to attempt to search him memory for the name but still came up blank. Who was this man? He thought and why did the name make him feel so emasculated and submissive?

"What would you like me to do? Sir." Medley said interrupting his thoughts.

Horace didn't respond. Instead, his mind engaged in struggle. He felt the will of a god crash down on him, commanding his obedience. Horace struggled with all his might against the compulsion, but as soon as he put up some resistance a surge of dominance smashed him down with a massive force.

Confused and total emasculated, Horace choked out; "cover the deficiency from my personal account. Transfer the money to Master's account."

"Mastiff's account." Medley corrected.

"Yes, Master's account." Horace bleated out.

"$500,000?" said Medley dumbfounded.

"Goddamn it. Just do it. Transfer it and let's forget this every happen. It is Master's money now. Now, get the fuck out of my office." He screamed out turning beet red. Medley immediately ran out and acknowledging his bosses wishes with a "Yes Sir."

nogratis
nogratis
417 Followers
12