Cock Ring of the Gods Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nogratis
nogratis
417 Followers

"For in my soul is the true spirit of a real man that women crave, and with the power of a god, I alone have the power to provide all women complete pleasure and wish fulfillment a million times greater than their most fevered fantasy. Unlike all mortal males who are weak and pathetic, I alone possess the power to fulfill. My power is divine, and all this power resides within my cock."

Shay, I have seen and felt your submission and worship. As a god, submission and worship is my sustenance. However, you must realize that as mortal that your worship is insignificant and it could never hope to meet my needs. But as a real man, I accept what little you have to offer and wish to reward you a million fold. As a real man, I am pleased by you. I am pleased in my knowledge that your have devoted your existence to my desires and whims and that you ask nothing of me other than to be your master."

"You have embraced your femininity, and proven yourself a real woman that I as a real man wish to own. You shall be rewarded by being one of the many whom I allow to worship me. I shall command you, control you, and always dominate you. Your voice will join the sea of beautiful women's voices praising my glory and expressing their gratitude that I exist. Now my beloved slave, I wish to enlighten you. I wish you to feel the power that your god possesses and understand why women will live for my rule. Reach out and feel how truly lucky and bless my women are."

Shay slowly reached out her right hand towards my knee, where my giant cock head was slightly visible inside my baggy jeans. Her whole body trembled in excitement as her manicured hand gasped my cockhead filing the whole of her palm with it and then some. The second her feminine hand touched my power she powerful came. Her head trashed back and her eyes rolled backwards so that her eyes turned white. The whole time I stared directly at Jenna barely paying attention to the gorgeous blonde in the throes of sexual bliss. Jenna's look turned to amazement, but the was still some doubt there.

For Shay's part, she began to uncontrollable chant "You are my god", while running off a list of "So's", such as he is so big, so powerful, so strong, so masterful and on and on. Deciding to turn up the display of my absolute male power, I commanded Serinda and Roslyn to reward themselves also. My Bitches quickly kneel crawled to me and grasped just above Shay small hands so that the bottom nine inches of my godmuscle was encased in the hands of three beautiful women.

Like Shay, both Serinda and Roslyn arched the head back, eyes rolled, and began continuously cumming. With the three girls being pleasured over and over again, I sternly stared down Jenna with my arms crossed. We both listened to my bitches praise me for a minute, then I peeled off my skin tight black tee shirt to reveal my divine male upper body. Jenna gasped at what she saw.

"This is not some trick or stripper stage act." I informed her. "Go head look between my bitches legs." Jenna eyes darted at the bottoms of the three girls. She gasped again. I didn't look down with her, but knew what she saw. My bitches were drenched between their legs. The fabric of the material stained by their moisture, their pussy spraying their love juice in orgasm in intervals of every few seconds. The juices flowing down their spread legs forming a puddle of girl juice between their legs. The smell of pussy filed the air of the temple.

Jenna looked back up at me like a deer caught in a truck's head lights, then I saw it. It came like a wave of emotions, awe and guilt, but most of all selfish regret, and fear that she would not be able to touch and see my mighty cock muscle. Then she spoke up, choking up her astonishment with an acknowledgement, but came out like a question.

"It's so easy for you to give so much to so many." She said.

I merely added, "that is why I am a god, and my bitches are grateful to worship me as my property."

Something snapped inside her, and in an instant see dropped to her knees in total submission. "Please" she begged "I need to see it. I want to be your bitch." I study her for a moment, enjoying knowing that many mortal men pay their hard earned cash to look at her body, but for me she begs to be a slave.

I looked down at my bitches in rapture and dominantly commanded them to release by supreme reward to them.

"Enough, you have indulged in my power long enough."

The girls immediately obeyed falling down in prostration, each breathing hard as orgasmic aftershocks continued to rocked their world.

"You now wish to truly be my Bitch, when a minute before you accused a god of being a fraud." I questioned.

"Yes, Master" She said as the word Master came honestly from her. "I will do anything for you, I need to see how great you are?"

"No" shouted Shay. "She has betrayed you. She has betrayed all your slaves, by selling her pussy you own. It is against the rules"

I thought what the fuck is she talking about rules. I looked back at Jenna. She had knelt upright and unbutton her blouse to full expose her perfect breasts to me. "She is right, my lord. I seek your forgiveness and wish to subject myself to your divine judgment though the ritual of redemption." Jenna told me.

"How dare you slut, after what you did, you would dare try to invoke the ritual of redemption. You will have to wait till he gathers at least 8 sluts under him to perform the ritual." Shay said with scorn, as she sprang up to her knees again.

"Whoa, Whoa, what the hell are you talking about? What the hell is this ritual?" I said. I was feeling the confused sensation that Kaley tends to give me when she gets all mystic on me.

"You don't know, my god, How can you not know? Shay looked at me shocked.

"No. Enlighten me, Bitch, and don't give me attitude." I barked slightly annoyed at her questioning me.

I guess Shay sensed my attitude shift towards her, cause she quickly threw herself down to the ground and said, "I am nothing, except for my god. No woman is capable of giving attitude to such an all powerful real man."

"Ok, Ok, cut the platitudes, just answer the question?"

"Kaley says that.........." I cut her off with a loud, "Aha!" I should have know that little shrew would have been behind this with her endless talks of godly education. Of course, she must have spent the last year perfecting all her rules and rituals for my arrival. I decided to set the record straight starting with Shay.

"Kaley says a lot of things, and she been around a long time, and she might be the first among my Bitches, for she has spent the longest time with the power between my legs, but I am a both supreme master and god and no one, including Kaley sets the rules. My bitches exist to serve my slightest whim and that goes for Kaley or any Bitch I empower to be my Queen among my Bitches. You got that!" I chastised her.

"Yes, Master. I only want to be well behaved."

"Good girl, now tell me how this ritual of redemption works."

"If a girl that is so beautiful she is one of your chosen worshipper commits an sin against her god, she may be forgiven by asking you, her owner, for the ritual of redemption. The girl must kneel before you and confess her sins, profess your divine glory, and offer an act of redemption to you in the presence of eight of your full priestesses. If you judge her and her offer of redemption worthy, each priestesses punishes her by each taking one stroke against her face with your massive godhood."

"I guess no one every attempted to try this ritual." I asked.

"No, my lord. I am surprised that Jenna knew of it, cause she never really paid attention to Kaley. I would be shocked if she knew half her prays to you." She chided Jenna.

Kaley was crazy for the shit she came up with, and the girls were even more crazy for accepting it like it was some gospel. It was really true that Jenna seemed to be the only girl so far that had not left the planet on Kaley's starship across the galaxy. But then again, I really wanted to see what Kaley cooked up with these sexy women, and I was feeling the need to demonstrate my absolute dominance over the fabric of the religion Kaley had establish. After all, I was the supreme and only god of this half baked religion.

I looked down at Jenna and said, "Slut, I am a generous and forgiving god to my women. I accept your prays to undergo the ritual of redemption. Serinda and Roslyn has tasted the pure power from my godly balls and are living goddess, however neither are trained in the rituals laid down by goddess Kaley. Shay at the moment you are a mere slut, far beneath a goddess who I have blessed with my cum. However given your knowledge, I deem it that you shall partake and led the ceremony right now." I stated as a matter of fact.

"Thank you, my lord, for such an honor." Shay said.

"Slut Jenna, present yourself to our lord Ramses." Shay announced. Jenna knee walked to me. At about 2 feet from me, she looked up at me with a look of pure gratefulness and amazement. A quick scan of her thoughts told me that she pretty much figured that she blew it, and my decision to judge her right here and now took her by total surprise.

"Confess your sins, slut?" Shay said, Jenna smile disappeared and she momentarily frowned.

"My god I have never truly believed in your existence. I became a follower, because Ms. DuBois was my boss, and is a very influential and wealth women. I thought she was very kinky and made up the story of Ramses. But I went alone with it, because I figured I could get something out of Ms. DuBois if I did." She confessed.

"But it gets worst, when the sisterhood proved to provide me with little support other than a social club to hang out with other dancers, I turned to Mo Hussian, my other boss. Mo also had money, like Kaley, and he made it clear he thought I was the hottest dancer at the club. He offered to give me money and nice things in exchange for going out with him. In exchange for his gifts, I submitted to him sexually and pretended to be his girlfriend. My sin is very simple, I whored my body to a mortal man. I gave what belongs to a god, what belongs to only you, to Mo Hussan." She went on and then sobbed.

"I am so sorry. You are a god. I have lost everything for the nothingness of a mortal male. Please forgive your worthless slut." She begged.

"Slut, do you wish to make restitution to our god?" Shay sternly asked.

"Yes. My all powerful male god, I wish be the your divine instrument to offer up Mo Hussan and the Ramses Harem to your glory. I ask that you let me sample your power so that I can make Mo submit to me as a goddess and fully break him of any illusions that he is a man. I want to enslave him to your power and make him transfer the club to Kaley. And once he knows his place before me, I want you to put me and every slut in their place before you." She pleaded. Clearly, Jenna had thought this out and it was a clear plan to not only offer up restitution, but to gain the favor of my gift of cock. A quick scan of her mind revealed that she had designs to manipulate me into displacing Kaley and making her my Queen Bitch. I thought back to Kaley's warning about alpha females ability to twist things in their favor, but there was some poetic justice to her offer of restitution that made me consider.

"So you wish to go from apostate to slut to goddess in one ritual without earning it." I said and watched Jenna face turn to fear as she realized that I was way ahead of her.

"My little cunt, you are my woman. I own everything you are, and I am your one god and only man you will ever love. My love for you will be absolute, and my power shall care for you, and reward you in ways that your most twisted fantasies of greed and pride could never imagine. But despite my divine love, you will always be small and insignificant to me. You owe me your eternal feminine devotion and obedience as the supreme male. I shall forgive you, accept your offer of restitution, and shall reward you with my power, but never forget how truly lucky you are to be one of the many owned by me." I boldly proclaimed.

"Yes Master, all women want is to glorify you and seek your domination. She bowed.

"Goddesses, reveal the glory of my truth." I said to Roslyn and Serinda, as the gasped in pleasure reaching to my silver belt buckle.

"Zipppp....." Roslyn drew down the zipper as I stood dominantly staring down at Jenna and Shay. Serinda worked the buckle open and quickly undid the button on my black jeans. "Behold, your god's power that he shares as a gift of supreme love." I announced as my bitches slowly pulled down my jeans inch by inch. Shay and Jenna stared with awe and a little confusion at first as the black fabric of my new underwear was exposed. But the four of them came powerfully as my jeans dropped below my knees exposing them to my naked godhead that stuck out of the bottom of the black tube.

I gave them a second to get accustom to my effortless power to please their pussy and then commanded Serinda and Roslyn to remove the rest of my underwear and boots. Finally I was completely naked, I towered over all four beautiful women in excited awe waiting for them to praise me as only I deserve.

Shay broke the silence and utter her awe of me, "It's so big, and powerful, and strong."

Jenna spoke reverently as if she feared that speaking would somehow wake her up from a wonderful dream, "You are a god. A great powerful god."

"I know you need to give me praise, but there will time for that later, we have a ritual to complete. Shay continue." Shay looked up at me and asked me permission to stand. With a nod, and a gasp of further pleasure, she stood up beside me displaying her perfect body dressed only in a two piece rainbow bikini and a matching sheer open top.

"Kaley has teach us that when a sister makes her vows to belong to you, we pledge to become an instrument of your divine will. We sacrifice our individual thoughts and desires to become your tool. We vow to be your eyes, ears, voice, and hands. As your hands, one of our greatest duties is to make sure that you never have to lay your own hands on your godhood. This is not just that you will never masturbate yourself like a mortal, but the hands of all beautiful women must be waiting to perform every act from the mundane like urinating to the sacred acts like administering punishment in the ritual of redemption." She explained.

She held her hands up to my face. "These hands are your hands. You merely think and they do as you wish. Please command your slave hands to strike down this slut with your divine wraith and beat the cheating whore out of her?" Shay asked and Jenna then begged me, "Please beat this worthless cunt's face with your greatness."

Jenna's word made me rethink my theory that Jenna was the only sane hot chick so far, but the real man inside me liked the idea that she just beg for me to beat her with my massive cock. "Slut Shay, I command you to strike this whore with my power." I said.

Shay came hard at the phrasing of my command, then proceed to raise my flaccid 18 inches all the way up to my chest. She held my fearsome cock like a sledge hammer ready to swing like she was trying to hit the bell at an old fashion strong man game. Time slowed down again for me, as she swung downward. Jenna looked up with masochistic terror as the force of thirty pounds of cock came hammering down against her face, shoulder and neck. The force of the massive cock transferring to her body smashed her down like a freight train hitting her. The unexpected violent display caused me to shutter and blurt out, quite ungodly, "Holy Shit!"

Jenna lay prone, maybe unconscious, then stirred, coughed, and lifted herself upright to her knees again. I looked at Jenna, her eyes were filled with tears, but contained a wild glee in her eyes. "Thank you, Master. You are such a god... beat me.... beat me some more."

I looked to Shay who smiled at me with pride and lust. She handed my cock hammer to Serinda, and then with total submission fell to her knees before me. Serinda smiled at me like a beauty queen on stage and held out one hand to me and said, " These hands are your hands. You merely think and they do as you wish. Please command me to beat this unclean whore with your godhood?"

My bravado was momentarily lost, and I merely said "Go ahead." Serinda felt pleasure at that, but it had nowhere near the effect my prior words had on Shay. Like Cassey at bat, she too winded up my enormous cock and smashed down on Jenna exposed face. This time it was a direct hit to left jaw. With the slowing of time I experience it like watching one of the those boxing moive. I watched her head snap with the force, spit or blood fling out of her mouth, and then she dropped like a sack of potatoes. Serinda just smiled and said, "I love you, your such a fucking real man."

Serinda handed off my weapon to Roslyn and then prostrated herself. But this time, Jenna was out for the count. As time returned to normal, reason and natural concern for Jenna wellbeing return as well.

"Shay, take a look at her to see if she is ok." Shay sprang at my words and knelt down next to Jenna lifeless body. Amazingly, the sadistic glee she just demonstrated was gone, instead my feelings of concern became her feelings. She gently leaned over to Jenna and whispered in her ear, and Jenna murmured something in reply. Then, Jenna rolled over to her back on her own. Her blond hair was a mess on the ground and I could even see the early signs of a fat lip and black eye on the left side of her face. Jenna was still half out of it, but Shay kissed her chastely on the lip and said, "I love you, sister. You did so good, you have to continue, I want you.... we all want you with us in paradise with him. Please get up, he is so powerful and he is going to be so good to us."

Jenna struggle to say something but it came out all garbled.

"Jenna. Can you see that he just met you but he favors you. You are special to him, and has accepted you even though you have done everything to reject him." Shay reached out to shake her, and then kissed her again. This time in a more sexual way. "Wake up! don't blow this. You will be one of his favorites."

"Maybe we should let her rest, we can finish this later." I said, but Jenna hearing my voice struggled again to rise to her knees.

"No please, I need you to beat me. No man has ever been strong enough to punish me. I am a heartless bitch that uses people, but you are a real man. Your strong enough to not take shit for me, care enough to beat me cause I am bad, and loving enough to forgive we when I don't deserve it. I don't want to spend another moment not in your grace. Please give me more now, Master. Pleaseee..." She started to whine.

Surprise, I commanded "Bitch Roslyn, finish her." But then I stopped her, remembering one of Kaley's rules. I needed to control my Bitches completely, otherwise they would abuse my gifts. I had a sudden realization that bashing Jenna's head in with my powerful cock was no different than Serinda abuse of the power of my cum outside the restaurant, or Kaley sucking on my godmuscle to crush another man's balls in the hotel room. I had to reaffirm that I was always in control of my pussy, but I just allowed Shay and Serinda free reign on use it as an instrument of wraith, unleash their personal demons on their competitor for their god's cock. I chided myself for not realizing the obvious sooner.

Roslyn raised her hand to me and recited the words about her hand's being my instrument. This time I took those words literally. All women were my property whose only purpose was to do as I wished. Like my own hand, I was in control of Roslyn's body. "Roslyn, continue but take it easy on her." I commanded.

Roslyn pussy contracted at my order and proceeded to gently bring down my enormous cock. The awesome cock smacked Jenna with a loud thud against her already bruised cheek. Jenna had braced herself and when it was all over, she looked at me with unadulterated love, recognizing my mercy. She now understood that her man was not only was strong enough to beat anyone he wished with his massive cock, but also a real man, an alpha male, that cared for her as a woman, and would show just mercy and compassion.

nogratis
nogratis
417 Followers