Cock Star Episode 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled, "Not at this rate."

"Well, what do you want me to do?"

I fucking hated all these bitches that came in here just so they could say they fucked a rock star. I wanted to make her earn it.

I stepped up to her face and started whacking her like a pinata with my cock again. "Take it," I said.

She began to turn her cheek to me, so I slapped it with my hand. "I said take it, bitch."

Slowly, she turned her face back to me and I slapped and slapped. "Fuck you, you smug cunt," I said, "you wanna fuck me, you earn it."

For some reason, this was the final straw. She threw her hands up and groaned. "Fuck this," she said, rising to her feet. She began storming around the room looking for her clothes. I shrugged and waddled back to the two dogpiled bitches. I knelt down and started smacking the redhead with my cock instead. She took it much better. Maybe because she was pinned to the ground by the punk chick's body.

The punk chick slowly rolled off Madison and out of nowhere, started laughing. I took a moment from smacking Madison to see what was so funny. The bimbo was in a panic. Her clothes were nowhere to be found.

"What the fuck did you do with my clothes," she screamed. The brunette was still laughing. She looked at me and winked, then nodded toward the window. I started laughing myself. Somewhere along the line, this bitchy psycho had thrown the bimbo's clothes out the window of my trailer.

I laughed, "alright, alright. I just feel bad for you now. If you want, I'll fuck you."

The blonde bitch perked up, "Really?"

"Yeah, and you can brag to all your fucking friends. Now get over here."

Suddenly enthusiastic, she skipped over to me. She quickly got on her hands and knees, and turned her ass toward me like a dog in heat. She looked over her shoulder at me eagerly. I grabbed the psycho bitch and madison by their hair and walked them on their hands and knees over to the bimbo. I put each on either side of her ass. Again, my hand was sticky from the punk's hair products, so I pulled Madison's shirt over her head and wiped my hands clean. Suddenly inspired, I balled the shirt up and threw it out the window. Madison didn't even blink. She just smiled. I couldn't wait to fuck that mouth again, but first I had to shut that needy ditz up. I took off Madison's headset and threw it against the wall.

"Heads on her ass. Face me." They complied.

"Open your mouths wide. Keep them that way." Immediately their mouths opened. Somebody trained these sluts right. I lined up my cock to the bimbo's cunt. Then without warning,I thrust as hard as I could. She shrieked. She wasn't turned on at all, and the dry little cunt felt like an asshole. But not for long. After a few pumps, the pussy was loose and wet and disappointing. Too many dicks fucked this chick too often. I was going to need something tighter if I was gonna cum a second time. I got bored of her loose pussy quick, and pulled out to fuck the other bitches' faces on her ass. Madison, then the punk. Back and forth. Eventually I just started switching right from one throat to the other with each thrust. Drool seeped down the ditz's ass cheeks. I stuck my slobbery dick back into her cunt, but it was still useless.

I pointed at each of the mouths with my dick, "You, spit on her asshole. You, suck." I sat there watching the punk hock big loogies onto the bimbo's asshole, while the strawberry blonde sucked. This was the first time she was in control of how deep my cock went since she stumbled in on us. She went deeper than the blonde, but not by much. I let her suck it for about ten seconds before giving up and pushing her face away. "Spit," I told her.

Both girls took turns spitting onto the ditz's ass, for about a minute before the dumb bitch finally figured out what was going on. "Wait, you're not gonna fuck my ass are you?" I didn't answer. The punk chuckled and hocked. "Wait a second, wait -" Again, I took her with a powerful first thrust, this time right up her saliva soaked asshole. She arched her back and screamed. I could tell right away, that the fucking slut was an ass virgin. I couldn't believe that the slutty bimbo with the cavernous cunt had still never been fucked in the ass. It was tight, tight, tight. After a few thrusts, it started to loosen again, so I pulled out. The punk shoved Madison out of the way to be the first to suck the ass off my dick. But Madison fought back. She pulled the punk's hair. Before I knew it, they were catfighting over my cock. It was hot for a second. Then I left them fighting and went around to the bimbo's front.

"Suck your ass off it," I said. I pressed it against her lips, but she kept them shut like a child rejecting baby food. "Clean my dick," I said. She turned her head, her lips tightly pressed. I knew it was just a matter of time. I kept my cock pressed against her closed lips. 3, 2, 1. Like clockwork, she hiccuped, and I slammed my cock into her open mouth. I grabbed her pigtails when she tried to pull away. I pulled them hard and started fucking her mouth harder than I had ever fucked anything. She was so bad at taking a cock. It was fun. Her gag reflex kept going off, and her throat would squeeze around my cock. She gagged and breathed in desperately through her mouth around the sides of my cock. She burped and then gagged again. I kept at it until she seemed right on the verge of puking. Then I pulled out, and walked back to her ass. She was heaving and spitting on the carpet trying to get the taste of ass from her mouth. I grabbed each of the other bickering girls by the hair, and shoved their faces sideways back onto the bimbo's ass. I held them there as I entered the ditz's ass again. Between painful moans and dry heaves, she was barely able to mutter, "You motherfucker."

I took turns going ass to mouth with the other girls. It seemed to calm them down. The ditz still cringed whenever I entered her ass, but she didn't seem to dislike the idea of it. I guess to her, getting fucked in the ass by a rockstar still meant getting fucked by a rockstar. Pretty soon, I threw the ditz's cunt into the rotation. Ass, mouth, cunt, mouth, mouth, ass, cunt. I just gave one thrust to whichever hole I felt like. It was like whack-a-mole. Generally, I had the bitches clean my cock with their mouths before going to the ditz's cunt, but that wasn't really a steadfast rule. I don't think the blonde could tell what order I was going in, but then I'm not sure she cared any more. At long last, she was dispirited and tamed, resigned to just fucking obey my debauched ass. I wanted to test this theory. I thrust into her cunt, then deep into her ass. I pulled out and the tight little ass puckered around my dick. I could smell my nasty-ass cock. I walked over and fed it to her. She took it in that pouty mouth like a good little bitch. I smiled. She was still my least favorite twat, and I was sure I'd abuse her more for it. But at least now she wouldn't fight me every step of the way.

I went back to her ass and decided to mix up the whack-a-mole game. I turned the punk around and started fucking her snatch. I wasn't surprised to find that she was somewhat tight. She was a tiny little waif. I put Madison 69ing underneath the punk, cos I loved fucking her mouth, and cos I figured the punk, unlike the bimbo, might actually cum if she got her cunt licked. I wouldn't mind seeing the new girl's face covered in the punk's squirt too. Then I started up again, ass, mouth, cunt, ass. Whenever I fucked the punk, I fish-hooked my fingers around her gums or held her by her arms. I wouldn't want to get my hands all Bed Heady again. Eventually, I'd run around to fuck the blonde or the punk's face a little. Unlike the other two, the blonde always got it straight from someone's ass. I liked the view of the punk's argyle socks. But I missed looking at her glasses. I went up and took them off her face, and put them on Madison's. From the looks of it, both were basically blind now. There, I thought, much better.

Like clockwork, the punk bitch came from Madison's muff diving. It squirted hard from her and splashed on the new girl's face. The blonde looked over her shoulder, and as she pouted her lips yet again, you could tell she remembered her own time in the punk's line of fire. The brunette quaked and squirted while I fucked her and Madison licked, and Madison - who was turning out to be quite a freaky bitch herself - opened her mouth and tried to catch a little of the squirt. This freaky shit suddenly made me regret not having fucked Madison yet. So I took the glasses off her face, brought them over to the blonde, and started fucking ass to pussy on Madison. I took a couple more stabs at the forward-facing girls' throats before finally gathering all three on their knees. I put the blone's mouth on my left ball, the punk's on my right, and Madison's on my cock. That fucking mouth. Madison's tongue wasn't pierced like the punk's. But there was something indescribably delicious about fucking this cum dumpster's face. I thrust hard down to her tonsils, and with every thrust, the other girls stuck with my balls and were brought along for the ride.

It had been a while since I'd done anything especially rude to the blonde. She came in here acting like a fucking spoiled princess. Now that she was a timid little cock waittress, I just had to do something else nasty to her. And quick. I could already feel the cum welling up in my balls. It wouldn't be long before I blasted on these girls again. And like before, I'd want it to be picture perfect.

A little light bulb went off in my head. I grabbed one of her pigtails like a leash, and led her behind me. She marched back there on her knees. I took the glasses off her face, then I stuffed her face in my ass. "Lick," I said. And for the first time all night, she obeyed without a second thought. I put the glasses on Madison. The greedy punk cunt tried fitting both of my balls in her mouth once the blonde was gone. She was having a little trouble seeing without her glasses, so I helped her fold the second ball in. I held the blonde's face against my ass, and when I thrust into Madison's throat, she followed like the punk on my nuts.

"Hum," I said to the punk. I was pleasantly surprised when she started humming the tune to one of my songs into my balls. "Come on, you all know the words," I said. The blonde started singing the words, but with her tongue on my ass, it sounded like she was singing with her tongue stuck to a flagpole. Madison struggled to mouth the words around my fat cock. Chubby bunny, chubby bunny, I thought. I waved my fingers as if conducting a symphony. The three girls sounded retarded and the vibrations felt great.

I thought about how I wanted to cum. While I loved Madison's mouth, I decided I wanted to cum in her strawberry blonde hair, so I made her switch places with the punk. She eagerly started licking my balls all over, like jawbreakers. I brought the blonde around front again, and smooshed her cheek to cheek with the punk. I considered giving her the punk's glasses. But I kinda wanted to nail the eye I missed last time. I gave the punk back her glasses. Up close, I could see where the cum had dried from before on the first two girls' faces. I had made the blonde clean the cum off them with her tongue, but the punk's glasses were still blurry.

Madison had unzipped her jeans, and was playing with her clit. As I looked around, I realized all three girls were playing with themselves without my prompting. Madison and the blonde were just as into it as the punk had been before, though I really doubted the blonde would cum. For good measure, I pulled my balls out of Madison's mouth momentarily to reach down and smack her face with my dick. Then her hard nipples. Then back up to her face. She stuck her tongue out, and I smacked it hard.

"Tongues out." I said to the other two girls. I smacked across all three girls' faces and tongues and eyes and cheeks and foreheads like an elaborate drum fill. I put both of my balls in Madison's mouth and felt something odd. I realized that after all this face-fucking, she still had that piece of gum in there. Perfect, I thought, that would come in handy later. I took each of the blonde's now ratty braided pigtails and put them in the her mouth and the punk's mouth. They held them there with their teeth.

Then I stood up and considered my firing range. It still needed something. My pants were still around my ankles, so I had to waddle over to the trailer's kitchenette. Madison tried to stay with my balls as I walked, waddling on her knees behind me. The other two girls stood perfectly still except for the furious rubbing below, ready to take my load. Just ready. Not begging, necessarily. Not yet. I rifled through a gift basket the concert venue had provided. Maybe I could cum on cheese and crackers and make them eat it? No, that was silly. I wanted the cheese and crackers for myself. Champagne, bottled water, chocolate. Not much of use. But then, eureka!

I plucked the christmas-present bow from the basket, and waddled back as Madison tried to lick my balls on the move. Then I stuck the bow on top of the blonde's head. She looked up without moving her head. Madison caught up, got underneath the girls, mouthed my balls and began humming again. If it wasn't for the sack in her mouth, it sounded like she might have a pretty voice. I realized the entire time she was here, she hadn't said anything without mumbling with a cock or balls in her mouth. I looked down and saw she had pulled my balls into her cheeks. She looked like a squirrel saving up for winter. She started purring.

I supposed I was ready to cum, but I felt like smacking the bimbo a couple more times. So I did. She stood there and took it. I reached down and squeezed both of her fake tits at once. I squeezed them hard, and wondered if they might even pop. She closed her eyes and gave a little squeak, but didn't move. I held her right boob by the tit and smacked it against Madison's cheek a couple of times. Then I flopped the left boob onto Madison's head. A nice last minute touch, I thought.

Since the bimbo first came in, we had been fucking and sucking and slapping for nearly four hours. More than enough time to build up a respectable second load, I thought. Little did I realize. As I slowly came to climax, I began to realize something was different. I felt a slingshot pressure in my balls and knew already that this was going to be big. Maybe it was all the ball sucking that got me so juiced. Or maybe the Viagra hadn't completely kicked in by the time I nutted the first time. But somehow, this load was going to be even bigger than the first, I could feel it.

"I've got a lot of cum in here for you cunts," I said, "But you've gotta want it. "Who wants it?"

Almost simultaneously, all three raised their free hands, like schoolchildren. I could feel Madison saying "me, me!" Into my balls.

"Beg me for it," I said. The ditz dropped the pigtail from her mouth and started panting, "please, oh my god, please. I need your cum." I couldn't believe it. She actually looked kinda turned on. I picked up the pigtail and stuffed it back into her mouth. So she just pointed at herself over and over again. I turned to the punk bitch, who had put her hands together, praying for my cum. Her eyebrows were raised. She looked fucking desperate for my load. I noticed that this was the first time her fingers had left her clit in a long time. Last but not least was Madison. You could tell she wanted to fucking eat it. She kept raising her head to get in the line of fire and steal it from the other bitches. I had to keep pushing her head down and replacing the blonde's tit atop it. "Sit bitch, don't be greedy." She sat, and I was ready.

Ready....Aim....Fire! I shot my first wad into the blonde's open eye - the one I neglected last time. 'Wad' isn't right. 'Stream' is probably a better term. The load came out like fucking white piss, pouring and pouring. It rolled down her face and off her chin. It fell to her boob, then rolled off onto the top of Madison's head. A gushing river of white cum ran across Madison's light red hair. It split into smaller rivers, then dropped off her bangs. Little rivulets of jizz striped Madison's face from ear to ear before dripping off her chin or pooling where her balls met my mouth. As she sucked my nuts, I could feel little drops making their way under her lips into her mouth. This fucking waterfall of cum had appeared in under three seconds. I was so dumbfounded, I almost forgot to share. I led the super-soaker stream across the bimbo's face towards the punk's. It nailed her second eye, starting another long river and making it look like she was crying cum, but she just sat there, chewing on her pigtail. Cum had draped across her nose and mingled with the hair in her mouth. And now, in a complete 180, she was trying to eat the cum off her pigtail. Every inch of her face that I covered made her rub her clit harder.

The cum jet came to the space between the two girls, and made little strings between their cheeks and temples whenever their faces moved apart. It looked like a grilled cheese sandwich was being pulled apart. The pigtail that the punk held in her mouth was stretched between their two faces, and it was quickly dripping with cum as well. Once I reached the punk chick's face, I quickly went right for her nose. Some of the load went uphill, across her forehead and into her hair. Most of the load gooped in a long flowing string off the tip of her nose and down to Madison's hair. She could still see behind her glasses, and briefly looked up at me. It was a dumb idea. At that angle, some of the squirt started going up her nostrils. She leaned over and began coughing. I kept aiming at the same spot, but now with her head down, it was the top of her head that I was hitting. Once her hair was sufficiently smothered, I turned to the last bitch.

The cum was no longer coming out in a continuous stream, but in quick machine gun bursts. The two top girls' faces had acted as a funnel, and most of the cum had settled on top of Madison's head. It looked like a swimming white

yamaka. I wasn't sure where I wanted to hit Madison. While I decided, I aimed at the ditz's fake tit that I had flopped on Madison's head. The setup had basically covered most of Madison's face and hair anyway. I dragged my nuts down and she followed with her mouth, and the pool of cum on top of her head started to drain more onto her face. But I decided I wanted her completely glazed. So I tilted her head to the side with my hand and started unloading at her ear and neck. Just from that, my hand was dripping with cum. I looked around. The only girl without cum drenching her hair was the blonde ditz. I scuffled the hair on top of her head that the bow wasn't covering with my cummy hand. When I took it away, the hair made ridiculous little spikes.

I looked down and realized I had been cumming at Madison's ear for quite a while. I liked how it looked dripping on the nape of her neck and glazing the rim of her ear. I saw little speckles behind her on the punk's tiny tits where I had missed. I decided I liked the ear idea so much, that I was just gonna cum in it. I leaned forward, and aimed my cock down toward the hole of Madison's ear. One, two, three bursts down her ear. I felt like a kid in a candy store. There were just so many fucking places to cum. I pushed Madison's head straight again, and again, wiped my hand on the blonde's hair. I pulled my nuts from the bitches mouth, and remembering that trick up my sleeve, told her "blow." She looked puzzled for a second. But I didn't mean my cock. And she figured it out. She lined her gum up on her tongue and blew a big bubble. I draped the bubble with some cum, then hit it with my cock to pop it. It fell back in her mouth, and she began chewing like a valley girl before swallowing the cummy gum.