Cock Star Episode 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then remembering how fun it was to accidentally shoot cum up the punk's nose, I decided to intentionally shoot cum up the new girl's. Not surprisingly, she started coughing too, and more jizz fell from atop her head, and down her face, like snow sprinkling from a tree.

With the last of my cum, I decided to feed the bulimic bitch. "Open," I said, pointing my dick at her. She dropped the cummy pigtail from her mouth and opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out. I unloaded my last couple of shots inside, then finally it subsided.

I took a moment to admire my work. Every bitch was dripping wet. But I couldn't idle for too long. There was more work to do. There was just too much cum to shovel into these bitches' mouths. It would be dry before I ever finished. I gave it a try anyway. One for you. One for you. One for you. They each took their little cock-spoonfuls of cum eagerly, licking their lips and swallowing with each serving. When I got tired of feeding them myself, I just had the two top bitches lick everyone clean while Madison sucked my blue, exhausted cock.

Then, the impossible happened. The ditz, who had still been playing with herself the entire time, started to moan. The fucking rock slut bimbo was actually gonna cum. I didn't want to waste the precious moment. So I quickly pushed the other bitches to the ground and positioned the bimbo standing over them. If she was gonna squirt at all, I'd let her repay the punk bitch. Meanwhile, i re-entered the bimbo's broken asshole with my veiny, excruciating cock. I thrust and thrust and she moaned and moaned, until finally, she came, and god was she a gusher. The other bitches were lying on the floor, still laminated with cum, when a big shower of squirt came down on their faces from the bimbo's snatch. She was practically screaming as she came, and I decided I wanted some of those vibrations too, so I pulled out and went around to her front. While she showered the other bitches, I dragged her mouth down to me. She made a little L shape with her ass in the air and sucked my dick while screaming. It felt tremendous.

Then the bimbo's screaming changed tone. Suddenly, it was angry screaming. Here eyes went wild, and with my ass-covered dick still in her mouth, she went to her knees, straddling the heads of the other two girls. She closed her eyes and gave a vengeful scream, "MMMMMM!!"

Then within a few seconds of her cum gush ending, another gush began. She was pissing on the girls' faces. I couldn't believe it. We had loosed a monster. With no cum left of my own, I decided to help her out. With my dick in the bimbo's mouth, I thought hard about pissing. Eventually, despite my lingering hard-on, I was able to muster a stream. It started in the bitch's mouth. I pulled out and started pissing on the faces of the two girls with her. The piss I had shot in the bimbo's mouth, she spit out onto the other girls' faces. The punk girl writhed and spit piss off her lips, but the new girl just sat there with her mouth open and let our combined piss fill her up. After a little while, I figured the bimbo had the other bitches handled. So I turned my dick up toward her face. She hesitantly opened her mouth, but I kept 'missing' and hitting her everywhere on her face. She squinted her eyes shut and screamed and pissed and got pissed on. When the bimbo was done pissing, she just sat there breathing heavily, taking my piss on her face, and sometimes, for a half second or so, her tits. It all splashed off her or dripped down her body onto the other girls' faces. When I was done pissing, I reached down and plucked the punk girls' piss stained glasses off her face. There were still a couple of pubes stuck in them from the very first time she deepthroated me. I was getting nostalgic. I put them on the blonde's face, then abruptly stuck my dick in her mouth.

This would be the last chance, I thought. Pretty soon, my dick'll go flaccid. Better make the best of it. I dragged the blonde's mouth onto my cock, and took her deep. Like the first time with the brunette. No thrusting, just slowly deeper and deeper, until finally I could feel her nose against my stomach and those glasses tickling my pubes. I held her head with one hand, and pinched her nose shut with the other. While her eyes bulged and her face went blue, I enjoyed the smooth tickle of her throat and thought about the night. I had fucking changed this bitch tonight. From a spoiled brat who wouldn't go deeper than the helmet of my cock, to a crazy cock-gobbling cum dumpster that pisses on her competition. She tapped my leg, but I wanted more, so I pushed her even deeper. She didn't tap my leg again, until about twenty seconds later, she began urgently tapping my leg and looking up at me with pleading eyes. I let her go, and she hurriedly dragged her head back and began heaving. The little bow on the top of hear head shook as she dry heaved over the other two girls trapped beneath her, and a string of drool between my cock and her lips fell onto their faces. I think I cured her hiccups. I reached down with my cock and slapped her on the cheek a couple of times, spit down on the other girls' faces, then pulled my pants up.

I went around behind the ditz and pantsed Madison. First her jeans. Then her short cut panties. Underneath, her cunt was shaved clean. I grabbed the punk's clothes and piled them in my arms with Madison's. Then I left them naked in the trailer. On my way out, I passed under the trailer's window and picked up the rest of the clothes - Madison's shirt and the ditz's clothes that the punk threw out the window. I walked over to the arena parking lot, and threw the pile under some random car. I pulled out my cel and called my assistant. It was late, but rock sluts kept weird hours. I told him to bring three more bitches to my trailer. I took the Viagra from my pants pocket and popped another. I had more cum than they knew what to do with this last time. I needed more bitches. Maybe six would do. I stopped at a vending machine and pounded five bottles of water on my way back. Then I took as many as I could carry in my arms back to the trailer. I figured I could just piss on all six girls till my boner came back.