All Comments on 'Cock-Sucker - Testimony Ch. 01: Dean'

by tristantrotsky

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jackstudjackstudover 9 years ago
enjoyed

looking forward to next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mouth-watering

Maybe a little over-written... almost like the words are more important than the story. Still, interesting, evocative. I can almost feel the jizz dribbling down my chin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
When I was young...

I lived out of town quite a distance on a small farm. There was only one neighbor kid and he was a couple years young than me. Thrown together by circumstances, we became good friends and always sat together on the school bus. After a year or so, we began to meet about half way between our houses at the river where there was a small swimming hole and usually swim throughout the day, at least the hottest hours when we didn't have to work or do chores for our folks. Our homes were about 2 miles apart.

I was invited to spend 3 nights at his house while my folks were gone. Mike was a pretty agreeable kid and smaller than me by just a little. Their house was tiny and I remember being surprised when I had to sleep in the same bed as Mike, it was pretty small. We were exhausted from a day of fun and games and after dinner it wasn't too long and his Dad was in bed, his folks were divorced. Finally we headed to bed and stripped to our shorts and crawled in. In those days, the '60's, I was asleep the instant my head hit the pillow and slept very VERY soundly.

I was woke up in the middle of the night. I had a hard-on that was raging and there was a mouth on it! I froze, not sure what to do but I was already so close, I couldn't have stopped no matter what. I lay there and pretended like I was asleep and shot my load in to his mouth. He sucked me through my orgasm and when it was over, Mike laid back down and whether he beat off or not I don't know, I fell asleep instantly .

The next morning was a little awkward, but he acted normally so I did too. Since I was staying at his house for 3 days while my folks were gone, I was worried about the upcoming night. But after a day of hiking, swimming and general horseplay, I wasn't thinking about what might happen, I was thinking about sleep and honest to God, didn't even consider it. But yet again, I was awakened with my cock in his mouth and I was about to cum. He would jack and suck on the head, pull his mouth off and continue jacking. Then take his hand off and just suck. It took a little longer but I shot a huge load that made me groan and do a half sit-up. He worked me through it and I could hear him swallow it and continued sucking. After a few minutes and my cock was about half soft again, he pulled away and laid back down.

I laid there for a few minutes and thought about how good it felt, I liked girls, Mike liked girls and that was all we talked about. Why would he suck my cock? The whole thing made me start to harden again and I bit the bullet and reached over, took him by the shoulder and pushed him down toward my cock. He put up a token resistance and I heard him whisper 'no' but I continued to push him gently. Finally my cock was in his mouth and he worked me to and through another orgasm, he was incredible! Just to know I'd pushed him down to my cock and he sucked it made the orgasm that much more intense.

When I woke up the next morning, Mike was already up, he'd woke me going into the bathroom. When he came out I leaped from bed and raced in, I had to piss like a racehorse. Giving it a little thought, I started to get hard after I pissed so I stripped my underwear off and went back to his bedroom. He was sitting on the edge of his bed, just putting his shoes on when I walked up to him and stuck my cock in his face. The look on his face was priceless! He tried to pull back and make it look like he didn't want to, but I pulled him back forward and to my cock. His mouth opened and I finally watched as he sucked on the head and jacked me! The kid absolutely loved what he was doing. There was no doubt, he loved to suck it, but he was steadfastly working toward making me cum in his mouth. And when I did, he didn't pull back and act like he didn't want my sperm, he locked his lips behind the head of my cock and jacked me into his mouth. He swallowed as I filled it and when I was done, he continued to suck and jack me until I was soft. When I pulled away, his mouth actually followed me!

First, he asked if I liked it. After cumming I was shy again but told him yes, I liked him sucking my cock. Then he asked if I was going to make him do it again and I told him no, it was up to him. It was easy to tell, even for a youngster like I was, he wanted to feel forced. He told me if I wanted to make him do it, he would, whenever I wanted. Wow! So I told him I wanted to watch him jack off! He didn't want to and we went into the living room, his dad was at work, and I told him to do it again, noticing the tent in his pants. With little coercion, he finally unzipped and pulled his cock out. It was pretty short, maybe 4" but thick as mine! He took it between two fingers and stroked it, cumming within 30 seconds, shooting it across the living room!

Although I'd just cum in his mouth, watching him blow his load made me horny. I told him so and basically ordered him to suck my cock. I remember well, he asked me if I was going to make him do it all the time? I said yes and made him sit on the couch while I stood in front of him. This time I didn't have to do anything, he unzipped me, pulled my hard cock out, damn near breaking it and slid his mouth over it! He jerked me, pulled him mouth off and watched my cock while he worked, then would suck and jerk me more. When he saw and heard I was getting close, he would lock his lips around the corona of my uncut cock and suck the juice out that was filling his mouth! He admitted, he absolutely loved the taste of my cum.

That set the stage for the rest of that summer and everytime we got together. I didn't have to say anything, if I wanted my cock sucked I'd either stand in front of him, no matter where we were, usually behind his garage or in my bedroom when he came over, and he'd suck me off. It got to the point where he asked if I wouldn't jerk off, just call him and we'd meet somewhere and he'd make me cum. Like I said, he really loved the taste of my cum. I'd say over that first summer, he sucked me off a few hundred times and I'd make him jerk off for me. Although we tend to lose our horniness when we cum, it didn't matter to Mike, he could shoot his load, something that made me horny to watch, then drop to his knees and suck the sperm from my balls and relish ever drop. It was fantastic having my own personal cock sucker and really, for the next 4 years, never beat off but a handful of times (pun intended) always cumming in Mikes mouth.

It was strange, Mike didn't want to just jerk me off. I offered to let him just jerk it and not have to suck it but he told me if he had to choose, he'd suck me and never lose a drop! We used to drive to the movies, he'd suck me, go hunting and before we got home had sucked me 3 or 4 times. The kid just loved it and who was I to stop him! All I had to call, especially after he had his first car, and he'd be at my door in a few minutes, draining my cock.

Eventually, we both married and didn't hang around each other. But then once I was in my late 30's and was fishing the old river when I came across Mike fishing too. We talked awhile and then nonchalantly, he dropped to his knees, pulled my cock out and sucked me off! Holy crap, batman! He left my cock hanging out and when he saw a twitch again, dropped back to his knees and did it again. Then he told me, anytime I wanted that, just call and he'd drive over. We lived about 20 miles apart and still do. So I did. I have a nice shop next to my house and when the wife was gone, I'd give him a call and he'd make an excuse to his wife, drive over and spend the day with the head of my cock in his mouth. He admitted, he'd never sucked anyone else, never had an inclination to. But there was something about my cock that he not only enjoyed, but fantasized about constantly.

Now in our '60's, he still sucks my cock. My wife knows and doesn't care, she's even watched a few times. But after she went through menopause, she lost all desire and knew I needed an outlet. When I told her about Mike, she was surprised but not shocked and told me to go ahead whenever I needed it. She was amused that he began to come up every morning!

Now the story changes. Mike has severe ED and doesn't get much of a boner anymore and can't cum. He still enjoys sucking my cock and he'll let his cock hang out because of all the precum that drains out. He'll actually make a pool if it takes me a while to cum. Finally one day I asked him what he did for relief and he admitted, after his own wife went through 'the change' she didn't care that he couldn't get it up but sucked his soft cock about once per month and he could cum that way.

I buckled on my big boy pants and offered the same. After all, over the years he'd sucked me many thousands of times so he was due. We found it took a while and I my mouth would tire, but I could suck him off. It was like a wet noodle but didn't bother me, his cock would swell a few seconds before he unloaded a huge load in my mouth and I found he was right, cum tastes pretty good if you can get past the bleachy taste. For a good friend I was willing and to this day, we suck each other off on a regular basis and found that Mike can actually get a good boner with Viagra and my mouth!

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
i had to read the story

even tho the writing is not the style I usually read, it was very entertaining, and erotic. thanks.

feller123feller123almost 7 years ago
LOVE IT

LOVE IT! Gave it 4 stars but I should have given it 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hot story

Hot story that plays into my fantasies about juvenile prison sex. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well written!

I love the story! It’s well written. I can easily imagine it’s me that has become Dean’s prison bitch, a fantasy that I certainly entertain. This is the first story of yours that I’ve read. I look forward to reading the others. Great job!!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot

Good story, wouldn't want to be locked up, but it would be good to be Dean's cocksucker and suck his cock everyday.

IwanttwoIwanttwoover 4 years ago
Cock sucker

A cock sucker is born! Great story.

RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

Very hot story with great physical descriptions and conflicted lust!

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 2 years ago

Fantastic writing style. The description of the many blow jobs are very realistic and never succumb to the usual repetitive clichés.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

muy buena descripción de ese edificio lleno de testosterona en sus paredes y pisos. La percepción de tantos cuerpos de machos encerrados respirando continuamente ese aire. Una descripción poderosa.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story about being forced to suck and longing to do it at the same time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertristantrotsky@tristantrotsky
Human being, with all the diversity and contradictions that it entails. Love living, Beat Poetry, Dada, BeBop, loud music, sensuality, books, movies, jazz, SF, Jack Kerouac, surrealism, Beatniks, other planets, Allen Ginsberg, intergalactic communications, William Burroughs.....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES