Cock-Sucker: The 7.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--- 0 ---

Days later I knock to request admission to the suite shared by Magister Vance and Meister Ashton. Vance admits me so that I can again attend to their needs. When I enquire how they would prefer me, he requests me to be nude, as before, so I comply, and busy myself preparing and serving their meal unclothed.

'I witnessed what occurred in the cloister' says Vance, in a light conversational manner as I gather up the used ceramic meal utensils.

'I apologise, sir. I was misled and cruelly deceived.'

'What was it you expected, if not what you received?'

I hesitate nervously. But honesty is a prerequisite of respect. 'I had been told I was to be given over to the 7.5 to be the instrument of their pleasure. It turned out not to be so.'

'And you desire to be used by the 7.5? This is your wish.'

'If it were possible, sir. Although I fear it will now not happen.' There is an uncomfortable silence. For a moment it seems as though everything has stopped. The air does not move. The world is stilled in its orbital path.

Then, 'Come' says Vance. I stand before him. He takes my hand in his hand and guides it to his groin. 'What do you find there?'

Startled, my fingers encounter the hardness of his cock. Scarcely breathing my fingers define its girth, then move up to gauge the full extent of its length. The breath catches in my throat at its enormity. 'You? You are a member of the 7.5? Surely it must be so.'

'Go now, and feel what Meister Ashton has to offer.'

Reluctant to leave what I have discovered beneath the folds of Magister Vance's house-robe I do as instructed. Ashton sits beside the table, so I can easily bend over to reach down into his groin. What I discover there is, if anything, even more impressive. My fingers can scarce meet around its thickness.

'This is what you desire?' probes Vance.

The heightened atmosphere has had an inevitable effect on me. I'm coy of straightening, for they will both see the furious erection that I've developed, which my intimate contact with them has induced. Yet I stand slowly, half bashful, half proud, the strut of my cock standing out blood-flushed with pleasure.

'I can see that it is your desire. Your body betrays your eagerness. What do you think, Meister Ashton, do you consider he will be a suitable object for our next conclave?'

Ashton nods. 'I'm certain he will perform the role admirably. But perhaps he should demonstrate his aptitude here first, purely to ascertain his suitability.' As he is speaking the Meister lifts the hem of his saffron robe, exposing the full heart-stopping grandeur of his thighs. His penis, even semi-hard, is breathtaking, as tall and bone-white straight as the towers where the sky-ships used to berth. Without further inducement I squat down between his parted legs so my eyes can feast on it, trying to memorise every detail of each ripple of skin. Not yet quite hard, it seems to be pulsing gently as if anticipating what is to come. Inviting the intimate homage of my lips and tongue. This is appropriate. This is my place.

I look up, meeting his eyes. 'May I?'

He nods assent, and reverently I reach forward to take his magnificent organ into my mouth, straining my lips around the huge dome of its head and sliding as much of it as I can down towards my throat, enveloping it hungrily. It flexes and swells up against the restraint of my mouth as I begin sucking. From the corner of my eye I see Magister Vance slipping his garment off, and awaiting his turn. Fully erect, his cock is equally impressive, and my teeth ache in my eagerness to suck it. My own excitation is such that my bobbing genitals are already prickling and crawling with impending ejaculation. Vance moves closer, so all I have to do is move my head from one erection to envelop the other. Showing neither favour I alternate my attentions back and forth, the only sound is the moist slurp of my suck, and the sound fills the world. This is what all the mysteries of the cosmos reduce down to. Energy. Sperm. And the willing interaction of flesh. There is nothing more. Before I leave their suite some considerable time later I have more than proved my worth, orally and anally, over and again. My bottom tingling with a warm sundered glow, sated and fulfilled by their virile energies. I will serve at the next 7.5. This is now certain.

Later, through the wall-window of our room, the sun shines murkily, a dull and lifeless orb, blood-pale and ominous, leaking its dying light over the desert fastness of our gloomy twilight world. I kiss Cujel as I tell him of what is to transpire. He will be here for me once the conclave is over, and I am free to return. I gaze into his eyes, striving to see into the distant places that I can never reach, the mysteries that are so much a part of what I most love about him.

And I speak softly. 'If this is the end of all things, if this is all we have, it is enough.'

12