The Summer I Turned Gay

Story Info
A young man’s torrid summer affair with an older man.
7k words
4.64
12.3k
34
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was majoring in "Filmmaking" at the university when I first met Tim. He was a 45 year old man, and ran a successful law firm in the city. He wanted to hire me to shoot a short film related to a new business he was planning on starting. He had seen my submission to the city's annual film festival and was very impressed. I was a struggling filmmaker, and so when Tim contacted me to meet up to discuss the project, I jumped at the opportunity.

Our first meeting was in his law office. His handshake was firm but friendly, a grip obviously practiced to intimidate men. He was a charmer too. He went out of his way to compliment me on my movie, my film style, my original script, and awkwardly, my toned body and cute looks. You see, my film that Tim saw, was about an exhibitionist young man, who falls for an old renaissance painter, for whom he modeled for. I played the part of that young man, and I was considerably nude in the film. Honestly, I think the reason the film got so much attention was due to the gratuitous nudity, not because of the "authentic" plot.

Tim was over six feet tall. He was sophisticated and stunning to look at with dark hair, dark beard, a strong jaw and grayish eyes. After his day job in suits, he was in the habit of wearing shorts and a loose button shirt with top buttons open showing his hairy chest, as we worked weekends. I was sure he wore no underwear, as the shape of his cock showed clearly through his shorts. I wondered why he would sometimes get an erection during our work. But soon I learned that he was gay, and so it made me feel very special imagining that he was hard for me. It drove me to distraction imagining that all I had to do, whenever he leaned over my computer, was to slide my elbow up and down in order to fondle his loosely hanging pole.

His ass was a sculpted masterpiece, high and gloriously curvaceous. He also had one of those herculine biceps, which always caused a chemical reaction somewhere deep within me. I was twenty five at the time and engaged to a beautiful twenty three year old girl, Jessica. We were to get married after my graduation that summer. But I couldn't stop having feelings of strong attraction towards Tim. He was so real, so earthy, so unlike any of the men I had ever known.

----

My musings heightened one day, after a full day of shooting outdoors. Jess had gone away to visit her parents, and so I was in no hurry to get back home. Tim and I were both sweaty with lugging the heavy filming equipment around all day. We decided to get dinner at a local cafe.

After ordering some sandwiches and coffee, we sat down at the small cafe table, our knees touching due to the small space. I was trying to be as nonchalant as I could muster. Tim was talking to me, complimenting my work as usual, but I was not able focus on the actual words he said. I took a deep breath, trying to relax, but it didn't help. His familiar aftershave was strong but underneath I could smell his musky male odor.

The tone of his compliments did something in me that day. Usually I am good at deflecting flattery. But nobody had so openly and genuinely praised me like that. Tim was blushing hard while saying those things, which made me blush too. He made me feel so desirable. I looked at Tim differently sitting in that cafe corner. He was behaving like someone infatuated and was coming on to me with full force. That made my heart start to race. And that's when the dirty thoughts started wandering randomly through my mind again.

"How big is his cock?" was my first thought, although I quickly decided that I already kinda knew that. It was a very big one. "If I leaned forward, would he lean in too and kiss me, forcing his tongue inside?" I craved to be objectified by him. "If I asked him straight out, would he take me to the restroom and show me his big cock, even let me touch it?" A sexy hunk like him must surely have many men and women swooning for him all the time.

I was not yet so panicked as to say anything aloud, but as we talked, my attention remained intently focused on the bulge between his legs. I am sure my eyes must have "accidentally" glanced down to check out that bulge. How long could I keep it up?

"Are you checking me out?" Tim caught me.

"What? No!"

"I see you checking me out all the time. Your eyes always go down to my pants. You lean into me trying to touch my cock with your arms, whenever we are editing the movie on your computer. Even right now you are rubbing your legs against mine."

I was astounded. How could he know? I couldn't even deny it happened, because he had caught me so red handed. I started to apologize, but Tim stopped me. He did that a lot, gesturing to make me stop speaking.

He took my hand and moved it under the table, and placed it right over his growing manhood. Then he let go of my hand, leaving it resting there. I was too stunned by his boldness to take my hand away. He rested his elbow on the table and cupped his chin within his hand. He leaned in towards me and peered deeply into my eyes. He wore a wry and demanding smile. "Do you feel my cock stir at your touch Jason?"

I nodded nervously. I felt all the people in the half filled cafe looking at me. I was scared to look around me in order to see but rather sensed their eyes. My cheeks were on fire and I looked down in shame. Tim, chuckling, reached his right hand across the tiny cafe table and with his thumb and index finger raised my chin. I stared into his eyes.

"I don't have to look Jason. I know your cock is hard too. Your cock is hard from feeling my stiff prick." His blazing eyes never left mine. "Go ahead rub my cock. Feel the head of it. Fondle the sack. Bring it to full arousal." He strung these sentences together like a single slice of conversation while sipping his coffee. I had still not looked at any of the customers. I locked only onto Tim's eyes and his voice. I followed all his instructions, as if in a trance.

I have no idea how long we sat there. It seemed ages to me. I could neither eat or drink. I was in a cloak of shame for our entire stay at the shop. Eventually we did leave, and walked our way back to parking. I felt deeply humiliated. Who might have heard? Who may have seen? But mostly, I was humiliated because my own cock had indeed been stiff as I handled Tim. I was aroused as I traced his huge hard on. I wanted to stop and think my way through all of this. I wanted... I have no idea what I wanted.... I followed Tim unquestioningly back to his car.

He was about to get into his car, when finally I found the nerve to speak to him. "Tim... wait. I want..."

He levelled a piercing look directly into my eyes. "Go on," he stared unwaveringly. I looked down, suddenly embarrassed and in far above my depth. I felt like a child in front of him. "Why are you torturing me like this...I mean I am not gay or anything."

"Do you want to have sex with me Jason?" he asked in a matter of fact tone. He playfully touched the lock of hair on my forehead as he asked this.

I was shocked and outraged. "I don't do that. I am not like that. I have never... would never..." I was now breathing very fast.

"You have a beautiful hot fiancé. She would love to fuck you. You could have a nice little life with her. I on the other hand would be very dangerous for you Jason. I am what you would call a "Dom". For example, I liked how embarrassed you were when I made you touch me in front of all those people. I am hard now because I am making you sexually uncomfortable. Do you understand?" He brought his face very close to mine, all the while smiling sardonically at my discomfiture.

"See, I enjoy forcing you to do what you already want to do, but deny yourself. That is what turns me on. I suggest you go home and have a suburban fuck with Jessica." His talk was replete with a smirk and a kind of breathy chuckle.

I looked straight into his eyes this time, pleading, "Stop it, please!" I was tearing up.

"Alright," he said, taking pity on me, "tell you what. If you kiss me right now and you don't feel anything, then I was wrong and I'll drop it. But if you do then I'm right."

It was as if he was discussing the weather. He made no attempt to whisper or conceal his conversation whatsoever. His proposal made me terribly uncomfortable and I swept my head around to see if anyone was there. Thankfully the parking lot was deserted.

"Someone will see us." Why was I even entertaining the idea? Why was I listening to him?

"There's nobody here, Jason. I'll look out to make sure nobody's watching. I'll keep you safe." He grabbed my hips and pulled me close, easily overpowering me. I was a puppet in his hands. "Just relax and enjoy the kiss." He grabbed the back of my head and dominantly, yet tenderly, kissed me. My cock swelled as much as it possibly could and I felt dizzy. He pulled away and I let out a soft whiny moan. I was drunk from one kiss.

"Looks like I was right," he laughed out loud looking down and seeing the tent in the front of my jeans.

I turned red, ashamed. "No! This can't be. I am not gay!" He covered my mouth with his hand. "I know you still deny it, that is why you should go and find Jessica and have a beautiful vanilla fuck. She is a very attractive girl. She will spread for you Jason. Enjoy her."

Then he got into his car and breezed out of the parking. I stood there dumbfounded. I felt utterly dejected, like I had just been dumped by a long term lover.

I finally got in my car and drove home. I could think of nothing but him. I replayed every word that he said to me. I replayed the incidents from the cafe and parking lot. I never thought that feeling another man's penis in public would excite me. That kissing him would make me rock hard. Everything he had said about me was right. I am submissive. I am effeminate. I am his for the taking. A gay boy for this alpha man.

----

I reached home, and immediately went to bed. I took all my clothes off, and slipped naked under the covers. A hell fire burned red hot inside my core. I was lusting for this man, and it was all I could do not to tell him so. I opened Facebook on my phone, and opened Tim's topless photos that he had posted from his beach vacation. Tim was a professional bodybuilder in his youth for three years. He still exercises and has a nice hard body. I started masturbating to the pictures. It took me less than two minutes to ejaculate.

Then I started sobbing.

Why was I feeling so heartbroken? Was I really gay? Do I secretly long to suck another man's cock? To touch and caress another man's cock? To have a man make love to my cock? To fuck another man? To be fucked in return?

I tried sleeping, but couldn't. I was tortured by sordid and dark dreams, desires, fears, images, and longings. I imagined loosing all control over Tim's luscious thrusting prick... sucking it into my hungry mouth... devouring his hot load. Then, when he had fully recovered, offering him my ass, sliding his thick alpha cock into me.....Mmmm...

At around 1 am, I couldn't take it anymore.

I fucking hated myself. For so long I had been afraid to open myself to anyone. Jess and I haven't had sex in months. She already knew something was wrong with me, since I started working with Tim. That's why she went away to her parents. I was basically a closet gay and I feared coming out. It was so painful to be living like this. It was time for me to let go of the fear, be bold, take a chance at love. This could end badly but at least I would get a good fuck out of it.

I decided for once to follow my heart, or more precisely, my cock. I could masturbate again, as usual, to Tim's photos or I could get fucked by his real hard penis. The choice was clear. I threw the covers from my naked body and climbed out of bed. Grabbing my phone I walked to the bathroom. I found myself suddenly smiling. I felt free at last.

I stood naked before the bathroom mirror, starring at my erect cock bounce in anticipation of what I was about to do. My heart was racing as I dialed Tim's number. I was shifting uncomfortably from foot to foot as each ring passed. Tim had surely gone to sleep, but I intended to wake him up. But then I started panicking realizing he might be mad that I had woken him up.

Finally, Tim picked up just before it went to voicemail. "Hello Jason," he spoke as if he was already awake and waiting for me to call him, "couldn't sleep?"

I tried to speak. "You were right about me. I... I... can't stop thinking about you..." I stammered at the phone. "I have... feelings... strong feelings... for you." My eyes were tearing up.

Tim interjected, "I am coming over right now. Be ready for me, baby."

----

I figured I had about 20 minutes before Tim got here. Hearing him call me 'baby' triggered me into action. As he demanded, I was going to be ready for him. I jumped into the shower and cleaned myself thoroughly with soap, especially my cock and ass. Then I took a razor and shaved my pubic area. As I dried myself, I looked at my naked self in the mirror.

I was 5'7" and fairly well built. I worked out a lot, and had nice muscular body. My penis was not as huge as Tim, only measly 4 inches, but it was nice and hairless. Of course I shave my cock, and my chest, armpits. I like my body to be soft and smooth. Jess doesn't like it. She once claimed that a real man would never do that. I guess she wanted a cave man. But I like the clean smooth feeling, and it made my tiny prick stand out more. I looked so hot that I decided to be completely naked when I open the door for Tim. I was going to show him my total lack of inhibition tonight. My horniness had consumed me fully.

The door bell rang. "He is here!" I squeaked happily like a child. My cock was hardest it had ever been. "I am so gay," I chuckled. I ran down, my dick and nuts bouncing with every step, wantonly, obscenely up and down. I felt the cold night air running all over my delicate body. I felt my nipples too get hard.

I reached the door and unlocked it and stood with my hands crossed behind my back and my hips pulled out. I must've looked like a fucking slut, but I didn't care. My repressed wild gay side had taken over now.

Tim pushed open the door and stepped inside. He was carrying a small mysterious grocery bag. Seeing me naked his eyes opened wide with shock. They slowly traveled up and down my slender body.

"Hi!" I said grinning like a schoolgirl and shamelessly swaying my tiny cock left to right. "Tim, I've decided..." I started, but he stopped me speaking by placing a hand over my mouth. He did that a lot.

"I know baby. Of course you have decided. I see it in your sweet face. Aren't you glad I put you through an emotional wringer instead of letting you run off with that silly girl." He took a step forward and, dropping his bag, cupped my face with his hand. "I am hard now because you look so pretty and vulnerable, like a new bride on her wedding night. I am going to enjoy every inch of you. I will not stop torturing you for as long as we are together." I stood transfixed then lowered my eyes, submittingly.

I almost didn't care about the torture. I wanted so badly to be on my back with Tim's stiff erection stuck between my spread legs. I was desperate to have this man; desperate for him to take me; desperate for him to yank me by my hair to between his spread legs; desperate for him to make me service his rampant hard-on with my mouth as if I was his whore, bought and paid for. I was no bride, I was a ditzy cunt for his manly cum to dump.

"I knew you would come around. I think you wanted to suck my cock from the very first day we met in my office, but you also wanted me to assume the responsibility of the decision." I began to answer him but he reprimanded me with a look. "I love to torment men who think they're straight. I knew that about you from the day we met. You always excited me. But even more, I loved the angst, the psychological struggle within you."

I was mortified but also, I must confess, tremendously moved. I had indeed waged the war which he predicted and perhaps orchestrated so deftly. I wondered how many men had come before me, who stood naked like me, offering themselves to this devilish man.

"I will enjoy you, baby. I love that I am your first cock. I can't wait to play with you." I heard him but did not hear him. I stared rather at the floor and was in a foggy aroused state. My heart was racing. I was sweating. I wanted to run, to stay, to stop time, to hurry it up.

Tim smiled up at me in obvious satisfaction. He leaned in as if to kiss me again. I froze at this. He clucked, "It is still hard for you to kiss a man, than to feel his cock in public, to strip naked for him. Ah, you are a romantic."

He resolved the situation by placing a hand on either side of my face and pasting his lips to mine. He was a strong man and held my head in place while his tongue worked its way into my mouth. This time I found myself returning the kiss. I explored his warm mouth with my tongue. I moaned for him. Surrendering. Not thinking. Moving my body... my raging cock... against his flat stomach.

The kiss lasted minutes and then I felt his tongue withdraw and begin to slither down my chin, throat, chest, abdomen, to my cock where he planted deep kisses and nuzzled his face into me. Then he turned me around to face the wall behind. He stood directly behind me with his magnificent body pressed against the length of my back. He ground his protruding mound into my ass. I was enflamed with his open display of lust. He reached down and took my hands and placed them behind me, between himself and I. He whispered, "I will work your hands for a while, baby. I will tell you when you may have control of them again. Nod if you understand." I nodded and tried hard to swallow. He turned my hands to face his body then nestled them one on top of the other over his cock. For a moment he just rocked back and forth against my hands. I felt his huge cock through his shorts, as I had done just hours ago in the cafe, but somehow now it seemed even bigger and harder.

"It is like your hands are tied behind you," he whispered in my ear. "Are you hard, baby? Does all this excite you?" He took his own hands off mine and felt my cock appraisingly. "Oh it is so nice baby. I love a responsive cock. Let me just trace the little monster... Very cute... And your tiny balls...Mmmm they are lovely...Just lovely... Just like in your movie. What a delightful toy you will make tonight."

I was in both full arousal and shame. My head raced through the information it was receiving. Delightful toy... torture me... What was I getting into? Who was Tim really?

Tim continued to feel the length of my cock. No man had ever touched my cock sexually and I was amazed that as he continued to squeeze and explore it, my hips began to thrust forward. "You like it. See how you push into my hand. You like to have a man fondle your tiny cock, baby?" he teased me. He was sliding his own cock back and forth into my hands.

He took my cock gently in one hand and cupped my balls in the other. He was inspecting and memorizing my dick. He traced the veins on the top of it with his index finger. He squeezed the head of my prick so that the eye of it opened and leaked precum. His other hand was rolling and evaluating my testes. "It is beautiful", he finally announced. "I love that you shaved your cute little prick. It's smooth like silk."

He dug his chin deep into my neck and resumed to slowly wank my cock. I could do nothing but pump my hips in response. He had a wry smile at this. "Tell me that my hand feels wonderful, baby. Tell me you want more." His other hand had now slipped into the back and was tracing and tickling my asshole with his finger while thrusting his manhood powerfully into me.

"Your hand feels wonderful... and I want more." I managed to say through a dry throat. Did I mean it? I asked myself. The battle he had predicted was raging within me, through a fog of lust and desire.

12