All Comments on 'Cocking It Back'

by thenry

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
good work

Good work, thenry... I liked the way you described the need, the urgency... had a real feel of consciousness to it.

dr_mabeusedr_mabeuseover 20 years ago
Blazing hot!

A gorgeous story of a girl's first encounter with a dildo, told with terrific detail and palpable emotion. Best female masturbation story I've ever seen, and one of the best descriptions of the female sexual experience I think you'll find in all of Lit.

SlaveMasterUKSlaveMasterUKover 20 years ago
Feeling as if I was there

Very, very good female masturbation story. One of my favourite genres, and perhaps the best of this genre I have read. The descriptions of the female orgasm as it begins, grows and climaxes led me to believe I really was there with Kristen, watching her every move as she made it. This is erotica as *I* like it. This is HOT stuff.

ax

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I loved it!

One of the best stories I've read on Lit! Write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story, first of this genre. i think ill read some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
stayed with me

I read this story once years ago, when I had just begun to discover my own body. I've read a lot of erotica, but all the time the images and sensations from this particular story stayed with me.

Thank you for helping me through quite a few sleepless nights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
made me wish I was her

This story made me wish I was in her place with that dildo inside of me, It is one of the best I've read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous