Cockwhore's Special Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah...Fuck your little whore with that giant cock," I mouthed, "pop my tiny cherry with your man meat and make me take you in my ass."

"I love cock...I love to milk my fuckdaddy and take his cum deep inside me...Fuck your little girl...I've been so bad...I need it now...rape my hot ass."

I was groaning in animalistic ecstasy. I was a bitch in heat that needed to have her ass pulverized. I looked into the mirror and saw a cheap whore riding giant man-meat staring back at me. I held the front of my skirt up high to get a better view of my panty-clad cock and the giant dildo ripping my ass in two.

"You like little whores?..Cockwhore loves to make men hard...I want to take you up my fuckhole all night," I moaned, "Fuck me...Fuck me...I'm a cheap whore who needs to eat cum...Force that rod into my hole."

It was incredible. I had not been sure if I could even take something so thick inside of my tiny body, but as the rubber dick sank deeper into my willing ass, the walls of my fuckhole began to loosen and soon I was practically jumping up and down on it. The pounding was intense. I was ripping myself apart, molesting my own ass with this gigantic man-stick. At times I was able to completely remove the cock from my ass and then bounce fully down upon it again, the thick head giving the sensation of my cherry being popped over and over. I was like a naughty schoolgirl riding her own special see-saw. The desire to taste cum was too much. I had to release my grip on my aching cock or I would surely spray too soon. I placed my hands on my stockings and caressed the frilly tops. The streetwhore in the gangbang movie was on her back taking load after load of hot, sticky cum on her face. Her mouth was wide as the train of hot man-cock sprayed their seed all over her. I desired that cum. I needed to taste the cock-nectar and feel what it was like to be a true slut.

I rode the cock like a paid tramp for what seemed like an hour, edging myself closer to orgasm. I lost interest in the movie and all I could do was stare at myself in the mirror and give myself a mind-blowing handjob, at the same time ripping my own ass apart dreaming of cum. One of my favorite things to do when I'm dressed as Cockwhore is to eat my own jism. I imagine that it is the cum from a hung porno stud, and tonight after all of the edging, my balls had swollen immensely, taut from the volume of man-juice that was overflowing into my tiny hand. When I eat my own cum I sometimes spray into a small glass and let the hot semen slide into my mouth as I drink down the wonderful sperm. Tonight, because it was a very special night of deviancy, I would do my favorite cum-ingesting position. I held the rubber dildo firmly in my ass to keep it from popping out as I stood on quivering legs and lay down on my back with my legs in the air. I then got into the stovepipe position so I could continue pounding my ass with the rubber cock and position my dick over my face. With my legs bent at a ninety degree angle I could fuck myself in the ass and stroke my boy-cock at the same time. I was moaning with animal passion as I positioned my cock directly over my slutty mouth in anticipation of the cum that would spray from my penis. When I come like this I can shoot directly onto my face and into my mouth, watching in the mirror the lusty semen jet out of my dick or stare directly at my pisshole as I fed myself the tasty liquid. I love to eat my own cum, and after the intense session of this evening, I hoped one day to taste the hot cum of other men as I fucked their rods dressed in my new Cockwhore outfit.

I could just see myself in the full-length mirror and hoped my naughty talk and cries of intense passion would not be heard by any of the neighbors. Our houses are very close together, but luckily there is only one small window set near the ceiling in the basement to give my sounds away. Thinking of the window I glanced at it and could not believe what I saw. The outline of a lone figure was staring down at me. I could just make out Todd with his pants wide open, his hand furiously beating his manhood. I was so startled that I almost stopped my own rampant stroking, but something came over me and a desire to act out my wildest fantasies took hold. I continued pounding myself with the giant dildo and turned my head a little so he wouldn't notice that I had seen him. Apparently his eyes were to busy sweeping over my body to notice he had been seen. With a lusty moan I began talking to myself for his enjoyment. I raised my voice hoping he could hear me.

"You like that fuckdaddy?..You like pounding my little ass with your big cock...Take my cherry...Rip me apart with that hot dick...Use me like a little fuckdoll...I want you to use my ass until you come on my face."

"Give me your hot cum...I'm a schoolgirl whore who needs to be covered in your juice...I suck cock and eat cum all day and I can't get enough...My body is only good for one thing and that is to make my fuckdaddy spray."

With a cry of pleasure I finally began to come. My cock started to spurt all over my face. I opened my mouth, staring wide into the cum-spurting hole of my dick, the torrents of juice filling my mouth. Spurt after glorious spurt erupted violently, coating my pigtails and dripping down my chin. It was the largest volume of semen I had ever sprayed and with my legs in the air bent over my head, I soaked myself in it. It was a glorious feeling. The full release of my edging and the screaming orgasm that left my balls swollen and sore from the abuse brought me to a spent ecstasy that no sex had ever provided before. Soaked in semen I slowly brought my legs down to the floor, my skirt raised high above my waist to expose my tiny panties. As I straightened out I let the rubber cock fall out of my ass and rest between my legs. I was spread-eagled on the carpet covered in spunk and had never felt so relaxed and spent. Raising my eyes just enough to glance out the window, the blond bangs obscuring my eyes from Todd's full view, I could tell that he was coming. His hips were pumping his own hand and he relieved himself all over the dark glass of the window, a tiny glass strip separating me from this lovely young man. After his huge load was fully released he stalked away from the dim light of the basement window and was gone. I slowly rubbed my aching cock, savoring the experience of having made a man cum.

Lying there on the carpet like a dirty, spent whore I heard the sound of breaking glass and footsteps above me in the kitchen. I sat up startled, too afraid to speak. Panic overwhelmed me as my mind raced at what was happening upstairs. The door to the basement opened with a bang and heavy footsteps thundered down the stairs.

"Who's down here!" I heard a man's voice say.

"I'm armed so you better show yourself!"

As the figure reached the last step I was horrified. It was Mr. Wagner, Todd's father, dressed in his robe, pajamas, and slippers holding an aluminum bat as if he was ready to knock the head off of a burglar. I couldn't move, my heart was pounding in my chest.

"Who the fuck are you?" he shouted. But he then stopped short before he could say anything more as his eyes adjusted to the light and looked around. Magazines with naked women were strewn out on the floor, a porno movie was playing on the big screen, a wet dildo in between my thighs, and there I was covered in cum dressed as a slut in pigtails.

"Um...yeah...well," he stammered lowering the bat, "Who are you?"

I could barely speak, but managed to say, "It's me...your neighbor."

"What...Who...Oh," he said as something seemed to dawn on him.

"Well I heard some noises coming from your house and thought you had left for the weekend so I broke in thinking I would catch a thief, but it's obvious now that you are home." Realizing what he had walked into, he straightened himself up regaining his composure.

"Is this what you do when your wife is away? Dress up like a slut and watch pornos?"

I answered him with a nod, my pigtails bobbing and brushing my shoulders, the cum from my explosions congealing on my cheeks.

"You look pretty good I must admit," he said, his eyes lingering at my pantied crotch. "Kind of like a schoolgirl who just got fucked by the whole football team with all of that semen on your face. Most schoolgirls I've seen don't have cocks, but that mouth of yours looks very pretty."

My fear turned into excitement as I realized that I was turning him on. Mr. Wagner of all people! He was an attractive man, a little over forty with a nice head of hair and strong shoulders. He stepped further into the basement and began to look at me with lusty interest.

"I think you can help me out," he said. "Me and the wife like to roleplay ourselves, but she never lets me give her ass a good workout. I think your ass needs some special attention and I have just the thing here to fix you up."

He walked towards me dropping his robe to the floor. "Get on your knees slut," he barked. I complied with his command and got on my hands and knees and spread my legs. Stepping around behind me Mr. Wagner starting rubbing his large hands all over my asschecks. He spread my ass-pussy with his fingers, the swollen skin responding to his proddings by opening like a petal. Lubricant from my self-abuse began slowly dripping down my thighs. I felt something hard start to push against my willing love canal. I thought at first that it was his cock, but the thing was too big for that. I turned my head around and saw Mr. Wagner gripping the aluminum bat as he began pushing it into me. I couldn't believe it! He was going to fuck me with the giant pole! Inch by inch he pushed it into me telling me what a whore I was.

"Take this into your ass slut...That's it...Spread your legs for it...You like dressing as a whore so I will treat you like one."

My cock started to grew hard again. It was an overwhelming sensation to take something so large into my ass. He began to move the bat in and out of my hole, the smooth pole plundering me, taking me to new heights of desire. I felt so naughty, so unbelievably sexy spread like this. I licked my lips to taste my own semen and thought of Todd jacking off while watching me earlier. What would he think if he saw his father fucking me like this? I started to moan with pleasure and Mr. Wagner responded with more thrusting of the baseball bat in and out of my pleasure hole. I began to grind against it as my cock got fully hard.

"Now reach around and hold this giant stick in your ass you whore," he commanded. I did as was told and held the smooth bat in my ass as Mr. Wagner walked around in front of me and pulled down his pants. His cock was beautiful, semi-erect and huge. I stared at it wanting it in me. I wanted to suck it so bad, I wanted to suck it till he exploded inside me and finally taste the semen from another man. Getting on his knees he moved his member close to my face. Pulling my shirt off he then grabbed the ponytails of my wig and inserted his cock into my mouth, unable to control his own lust.

"Take my cock you dirty whore...This big man is going to fuck you in your mouth...That's it...Take my meat you slut...I'm gonna use you like a fuckdoll...Open wide whore," he said.

Ripping off my blouse he began to rape my mouth while using my training bra as a handle. I struggled to open wide enough to fully take him into me. I started drooling as his cock got fully hard and began to poke the back of my throat. Glancing into the mirror I could see the giant bat sticking out of my ass and my throat expanding to accommodate Mr. Wagner's cock as he used my mouth. Lubrication from my dildo fucking was dripping down onto my inner thighs and stockings. I was gagging on his cock, tears from the choking making my mascara run down my cheeks. The cum from my own dick coated my face and the sight of being dressed as Cockwhore holding a baseball bat deep in my own ass and being used like a fuckdoll by Mr. Wagner was too much. I started to piss myself with excitement. The warm flood soaking my stockings. His stiff cock was humping in and out of my mouth as I fully relieved myself through my stiff dick. Unable to control myself I also began to cum. Long jets of the jism spurted onto the floor. I was so turned on that I had sprayed myself without even being able to grip my cock. With a groan Mr. Wagner flooded my mouth cavity with his own semen. Torrents of cum began to flood my mouth and drip out between my pink lips. He pistoned my face with his crotch until every last drop of his delicious cum was milked by my throat from his stiff cock.

"That's it whore," he said, "Take my cum...Eat my semen you fucktoy...Naughty slut likes eating man-cum."

I was gasping for air as he slowly slid himself from my face. I pulled the bat from my ass and sat back on my platforms using my hand to spoon the cum that had leaked out of my mouth back onto my tongue. I was covered in hot juice and was staring at Mr. Wagner's cock still positioned over my face when he began to piss on me. He gripped his swollen cock with one hand and coated me with his warm piss. I opened my mouth and held up my skirt as wave after wave of his piss soaked my face, stockings, and training bra. When he was finished he put his pajama bottoms back on, donned his robe, wiped the bat off with my blouse and said, "Later fuckpig."

As he walked up the stairs I lay down on my back and spread my legs. Bending my legs at the knees I brought my platforms together. Staring into the mirror I saw my cum and piss soaked body dressed in the schoolgirl outfit. As I gazed into the mirror replaying the events of the evening I began to rub myself. I didn't want this wonderful weekend to ever stop.

12