Code Name Tequila Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katinka had trimmed, blonde-brown pubic hair, and wide, pink pussy lips. April sucked on Katinka's lips, putting them in her mouth and pulling them up. Katinka moaned, the fingers of her right hand massaging her clit. April released Katinka's lips and plunged her tongue into Katinka's pussy, deep into her wet hole. It tasted tart, like sucking on a lemon.

April pulled her tongue out of Katinka's hole and licked it up towards her clit. Katinka moved her hand to allow April's mouth and lips to find her hard clit. Katinka's clit was small and hard, and Katinka jerked with every lick of April's tongue.

Katinka's right hand started to massage the nipple of her right breast while Dieter sucked on her left nipple. Dieter, stroking himself with one hand, let his other hand ran down and start to stroke the back of April's neck. April, lying face down on the bed, started to grind her hips against the mattress, rubbing her hard dick against the bed.

Dieter stood up, his hard cock standing out strong and long in front of him. Katinka's eyes were closed, but as soon as Dieter placed his cock on Katinka's lips, she opened her mouth and took his cock between her lips. Dieter climbed up onto the bed, straddling Katinka's chest. Katinka started to move her face up and down on her husband's cock.

"Fuck my wife," Dieter said to April. April pulled her mouth off Katinka's hard clit, and put her hand under Katinka's knees. April knelt between Katinka's legs, and April pulled Katinka's legs up onto April's shoulders. Katinka's ass raised in the air, her wet pussy lined up with April's hard cock.

April pushed herself into Katinka's pussy. It was warm and wet, and April slid easily into Katinka. Katinka moaned as April's shaft pushed deeper into her, the sound muffled by Dieter's cock in Katinka's mouth.

April slid herself in and out of the German girl's pussy. So much had happened in the past month with April's transformation, it almost felt like it had been years since she had last fucked a genetic woman, even though it had only been a few months. It felt good to be inside a pussy again, the ease in which her cock slid in and out of the wet hole.

April wondered what it would feel like to have Dieter in her as she was in Katinka. "I want you to fuck me, Dieter, while I fuck your wife," April said.

Dieter pulled his cock out of his wife's mouth and smiled. "Gladly," he said, walking around to position himself behind April on the bed.

April leaned forward, exposing her ass to Dieter. Dieter spent a moment watching as April's cute Korean ass bounced up and down with each thrust into Katinka. Dieter licked two fingers on his right hand, wetting them with a generous dose of spit. He ran the two fingers along April's ass, back and forth. Each time his finger's passed over April's asshole, she let out a moan and shivered.

After running his fingers up and down April's ass for a few times, he plunged his two fingers into April's ass. April gasped as Dieter buried his fingers up to the knuckles in April's tight hole.

Dieter worked his fingers in and out of April's ass in time with April's thrusts into Katinka. After a few moments of finger fucking April, Dieter had worked her ass open enough to fit his cock in her ass. Dieter pulled his fingers out of April's butthole and pressed the tip of his dick against April's hole. His fingers had worked it wide open and lubbed it up with his spit, so his cock slid in. Dieter paused with his cock halfway into April's ass, and then spit onto his cock, providing more slick saliva to ease his cock the rest of the way in.

April tried to concentrate on fucking Katinka, but found herself pausing as Dieter pushed himself into her ass. Once Dieter was fully engulfed in April's hole, he started to pump himself in and out of her butthole. April started to match Dieter's pumping, pushing herself into Katinka when Dieter pushed into April, and pulling herself out of Katinka's pussy in time with Dieter's outstroke.

Katinka opened her eyes for the first time since she lay on the bed and looked at April and Dieter. April, Katinka's legs thrown over her shoulders, was grunting as Dieter fucked her and she fucked Katinka. Katinka could just see Dieter's face over April's shoulder. He was smiling, eyes wide as he pumped his cock into April's ass. Dieter's lower lip quivered with each thrust of his cock into April's tight hole.

Katinka put her fingers on her clit and started strumming it quickly. It took little time for her to started to orgasm, shaking and jerking as the orgasm gripped her entire body. Katinka reached up and grabbed April's shoulders, digging her nails into April's skin.

April yelped, but any pain was quickly replaced with pleasure as she came. Her cum shot deep into Katinka's pussy. April, orgasming, started to spasm. Her sphincter pulsated as it gripped tightly around Dieter's cock.

Dieter, his cock being jerked by April's sphincter, came. He grunted loudly, pushing himself deep into April's ass, releasing his load deep into her ass.

Dieter, April and Katinka disentangled themselves from each other. Dieter lay down on his stomach on the bed, his face above Katinka's pussy, and he started to lick and suck it, swallowing down April's cum as it leaked from his wife.

"Care to join me and dine on your sweet cum mixed with my wife's pussy juice?" Dieter asked. April nodded and got down on the bed. Dieter and April's tongue lapped at Katinka's pussy, greedily sucking up the mixture of genetic girl and t-girl's juicy cum.

* * *

May followed Matheus and Lucas as they climbed into the thick forest of Parque da Catacumba. After 10 minutes of walking through the forest, the group came to a small clearing.

The two boys watched as May pulled the summer dress up over her head and flung it over a low branch on a nearby tree. She turned around, her back to the boys, and pulled her panties down. Her panties slid down her legs, and May stepped out of the them.

Matheus and Lucas watched as May walked over to a tree. She leaned against it, sticking her ass out. "I need a spanking," she said. "Why don't you and Lucas come over here and slap my ass until it glows bright red?"

Matheus said something quickly to Lucas, and the two boys walked over. May stood on her toes, sticking her ass up in the air. Matheus brought his hand down on her right butt cheek. The smack echoed in the small clearing. May gasped as the Brazilian's hand hit her, but then moaned as the pain was replaced by the warmth of pleasure.

Lucas smacked May's left cheek. May took a sharp intake of breath. "Harder and faster," she said.

Matheus and Lucas obliged, taking turns smacking May's ass. May moaned with each strike. Her ass grew increasingly red, and soon it was burning and stinging in a way that really turned May on. It turned the boys on to, for they had pulled their cocks out of their pants and were stroking their cocks with their free hands.

May reached around and spread her ass cheeks. "You boys have beaten me well, but I need your cocks in my ass," she said, breathlessly. "I want both of them in their at once!"

Matheus pulled down his pants and lay on a soft, grassy spot on the ground. May lay down on top of him, her ass poised above his dick. Matheus slipped the cock into May's ass. Lucas knelt down and straddled Matheus' legs, positioning the head of his cock in the crack of May's ass.

May reached down and with her index fingers pulled her ass further open. Lucas slipped his cock into her, above Matheus' hard dick already inside May's ass.

Lucas and Matheus started to push in and out of May's tight hole. May moaned and jerked her own hard cock as the two dicks filled up her ass.

"Fuck, yes," May cried. "Fuck me. Stick those two cocks deep in my butt. Fuck me like the dirty slut that I am!"

Matheus reached up and stuck his hand under May's bra. He started to twist and turn May's nipple. Alternating waves of pain and pleasure shot from her budding breasts as the Brazilian boy tweaked her nipples.

Lucas slapped the side of May's ass a few times, spurring her on. May started to pump herself up and down on the two hard dicks. Matheus and Lucas moaned as their dicks rubbed against each other and the walls of May's anus.

May let go of her cock and started to concentrate simply on pushing herself up and down on the two cocks. With each push down onto the two cocks, May's own dick bounced up and down against her smooth, hard stomach.

Matheus reached his other hand around and slipped it under the bra and onto May's other breast. He was soon pulling and tweaking May's nipples.

The feeling of the two dicks inside her, Matheus' fingers pulling and tugging at her nipples and her cock bouncing on her stomach was enough to send her over the edge. May's cock started to shoot out white gobs of cum, and streams falling onto her stomach.

"Puta, te quiro, puta!" yelled out Lucas as his cock started to release its own streams of cum into May's ass. Matheus quickly followed, releasing himself into May.

The two boys pulled out of May's ass. May got on all fours and the boys watched as their cum bubbled out of May's ass and ran down her ass crack and onto her balls.

"Sexy Puta!" said Matheus, and the two boys laughed as they gave May's ass more slaps. May just smiled, enjoying the sting of the slaps and the glowing warmth in their aftermath.

* * *

April grabbed a shower in Dieter and Katinka's hotel room. She came out of the shower to see Dieter and Katinka napping peacefully in each other's arms. April heard a slightly buzzing, and checked her purse. Her mobile phone was buzzing with a text message. The message was from the doorman at Patterson's apartment. April read the message. "Doctor back home. Across street at bar with friend."

April quickly pulled on her tank-top and skirt. She wrote a quick thank you note for Dieter and Katinka, and quietly exited the hotel room. On the way down the hall to the elevator, she sent a quick message to May to let her know she was heading to Patterson's to try and catch up with him.

April practically sprinted the eight blocks to Patterson's hotel. The doorman was standing outside, and on seeing her approaching, pointed to a restaurant across the street. April looked over to see a building fronted with French doors, all of them thrown open to let the afternoon sun and cool breeze enter the restaurant. It was still early, so the restaurant was empty save for Patterson and another man, though April could only see his back.

April walked past the doorman and nodded, walking down the block before crossing the street and walking back up towards the restaurant. She was now approaching from the opposite direction that Patterson was facing so that he wouldn't see her coming. As she approached the restaurant Patterson's table and his companion came into view. April recognized the man immediately from the files she had read on the Aguila Roja case back in Langley. It was Rodrigo Tabernas, head of Cabo Blanco Racing, Argentinean drug lord and one of the key figures in the Aguila Roja organization.

April walked up to the door of the restaurant and paused, pretending to read the menu. She was close enough now she could hear Patterson speaking. His voice was loud and had a touch of an angry quiver. "Do you know how much time and money has gone into the creation of that fucking drug, and in one day some fucking do-gooders come along destroy all that work. It is a fucking travesty."

Rodrigo sighed. "Patterson, please. You need to maintain focus at this time. We need you to concentrate on your role within the plan. If you maintain your focus and deliver what you need to do, then the wealth and power that will come your way will be worth one-thousand new drugs."

Patterson was still steaming. "If I find out who did this..." His voice trailed off, and there was a moment of silence.

"What?" Rodrigo said. "What would you do? Forget it. It is not worth worrying about. We need you to maintain focus. We need you to play your important role in the organisation and not let yourself be distracted by petty, irrelevant people. Only that which threatens our mission can take any of our energy and focus right now. Otherwise, one hundred percent has to be focused on delivering your piece of the whole. We are building something incredible here, Patterson, and if you can deliver, you will find yourself with a role of immense power. Now clear your head and do what you need to do next. The day after tomorrow you meet the General in Caracas. Go there and make sure that we are on track to deliver. For you... For us... For the Aguila Roja."

April shook her head,pretending to not have found anything worth eating on the restaurant's menu, and walked back the way she came. She called May. May said she had arrived a few minutes after April and was watching from closer to Patterson's apartment block. May said, "We need to get a tail on both Patterson and Tabernas."

"Agreed," April said. "but we can't follow Patterson, that would be too obvious."

"I'll call Martinsen from the embassy to see if he can follow Patterson, and then we can pick up Tabernas," May said before hanging up.

Martinsen agreed to follow Patterson, and showed up before Tabernas and Patterson left the restaurant. Patterson went immediately across to his apartment and upstairs. Martinsen settled into a different restaurant across the street and watched.

Tabernas got into a taxi, so the two girls grabbed another cab and followed his. The girls followed Tabernas towards the downtown, before his cab headed towards the water and past signs towards an airport.

"This isn't the airport we came into," April said. She asked the taxi driver where they were going.

"Santos Dumont Airport," he said. "It is mostly for flights within Brazil."

"Does it handle private airplanes?" May asked. The cab driver just shrugged.

Tabernas' taxi drove past the terminal and ended up driving into a secure area and into one of the hangers.

May called the CIA in Langley, and got in touch with Jarvis Cleethorpe, the analyst on the Aguila Roja case. He placed a few calls and found the flight plan for Tabernas' plane. It was bound for Brasilia where it would clear customs and immigration and then on to Cordoba, Argentina.

"I guess we are done here," May said. They told the taxi driver to take them back to their apartment above the Travesti a Go-go.

May called Martinsen and let him know that Tabernas was boarding a plane and leaving the country.

"I guess he doesn't like the sunshine," Martinsen joked. "Patterson seems to be staying put. I'll keep an eye out until later this evening, when one of the younger guys from the embassy is going to roll around and pick up the tail. I'll call you if Patterson makes a move. You girls go back to your apartment and get ready to work."

* * *

The night passed rather uneventfully. Patterson didn't leave the apartment, and the girls worked their shift at the Travesti a Go-go. They checked in with Martinsen at the end of the night, who reported that Patterson had stayed in all evening.

The next morning the girls woke up the next morning and checked in again with Martinsen, who had taken over the watch on Patterson from his junior associate. "No movement yet," Martinsen reported. "He seems to have holed himself up for the day."

May called up Black Oak to get his thoughts on what to do with Patterson's imminent departure from Brazil. "Just come back to Langely," Black Oak said. "It would be too suspicious for you to show up in both Jersey City, Rio and Caracas."

May frowned. She wanted to stay out in the field and keep doing undercover ops. Leaving Brazil and returning to Langley could mean the end of field ops. "What if we got him to invite us?" May asked.

"Why would he do that?" Black Oak challenged. April and May had not told Black Oak about their sexual experience with Patterson, saying they had followed him from the apartment to the favela after bribing the doorman but leaving out why they were at the apartment in the first place.

"I don't know. If he does though?" May said.

"If he invites you to accompany him, than yes, of course you should go," Black Oak said, and then hung up the phone.

May told April what Black Oak had said. Like May, April was eager to remain in the field on agent operations, and not back behind a desk at Langley. "Let's pack our stuff and figure out a way to get to Patterson," April said. May nodded her head and opened her suitcase.

* * *

Martinsen provided the opportunity the girls needed in the early evening. He called to report that Patterson had left his apartment and headed out to a club in the central business district. "It is a very exclusive dance club. You either have to be rich, famous or, if you are a woman, beautiful to get in. I'm afraid I'm none of those," Martinsen said.

"We'll come down. Just call us if he leaves again," May said.

The girls cracked opened their suitcases to get something to wear for the club. May chose a purple thigh-high, tight dress with a single, wide strap over her right shoulder, complimented with a pair of black, two inch heels. April put on a shining, silver spaghetti-strap dress with a matching pair of silver, three inch heels.

The girls caught a taxi to the club. Even though it was only eight in the evening, there was a long line up out front of the club. The girls wandered over to Martinsen's car, who was parked across the street. "Why are so many people lined up so early," April asked Martinsen.

"Apparently there is some rock star in there," Martinsen said. "It'll be tough to get in."

April winked at Martinsen. "I'm sure we'll get in."

The girls walked over to the VIP line of the club. The bouncer gave them a quick glance and shook his head. "No," he said.

April smiled at him and put a hand on his muscle bound chest. "Come on, big boy. You aren't going to say no to two hot American girls, are you?"

The bouncer took a second look at the girls. "Americans," he asked.

"Yes, Americans," May said.

"Sixty Reals each," the man said, quietly, holding his hand down near his waist.

May reached in her purse and slipped the bouncer 120 reals. The bouncer took a quick glance at the money, and let the girls in.

Inside the club was mostly empty, despite the line outside. Like many clubs, they hold the line outside to try and generate an impression that more is going on. In one corner, on a raised platform was a small VIP area, where a couple long haired men in black leather pants were surrounded by young, hot Brazilian girls. May recognized them as the guitarist and lead singer of the popular hard rock band "Juggernaut."

April and May, however, were more interested about the man leaning against the bar downing a vodka and soda. Dr. Patterson didn't notice the girls, he seemed lost in thought. April and May approached.

"Hey, Dr. Patterson," April said. Patterson looked up. Already his eyes seemed glassy. It was obvious he was a few drinks in.

"My American girls! What are you doing here," he asked.

"We heard that Juggernaut was here. We're big fans," May said, pointing over to the VIP area.

Patterson looked over, but obviously didn't recognize the two men as famous people. He shrugged. "Well, don't let me keep you from your mission," he said, looking away and signalling to the bartender for another drink.

April walked up and linked her arm within Patterson's. "Oh, Dr. Patterson. Now that we've found you, we'd much rather spend our time with you," she said.

Patterson laughed. The bartender returned with another vodka and soda. Patterson took the drink and said to the bartender, "whatever the girls want, put it on my tab."

The girls ordered Caipirinhas, and took up positions on either side of Patterson.