Code Name Tequila Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is something the matter, Dr. Patterson. You seem very tense. You don't seem yourself," May said.

Patterson nodded. "I've a lot on my mind. Lots of work stuff. I just wanted to unwind a bit before I fly out tonight."

"Where are you going," April asked, though both she and May already knew the answer.

"Business trip up to Caracas. Lots to do there. Very tough business negotiations. It's going to be a long, hard trip," Patterson said.

"It must be nice to be able to travel so many exotic places," May said.

Patterson shook his head. "No, it's not so much. Very lonely, most of the time," he said.

April smiled. "Well, you could take May and I along with you. I'm sure we could keep you company, plus we could help you relieve some of the tension from those long, hard business negotiations." April stressed the words "long" and "hard," sending Patterson's imagination into overdrive.

Patterson looked at the girls in their sexy clothes and high heels, and thought it over. "I'd love to," he said, "but I'm leaving in two hours. I don't think you'll have time to get ready."

May shrugged. "We are already ready to go," she said. "we are leaving to go back to New York tomorrow, so we are already packed. All we would have to do is go and pick up our bags."

Patterson whistled. "Really?"

April and May nodded and smiled at Patterson. They held their breath as Patterson thought over the offer. Finally he answered. "Okay, let's do it. What is your address? I'll get my driver to go around and pick up your bags so we can have a few more drinks before we leave."

Patterson downed his vodka and soda in one gulp and signalled to the bartender for another. April and May smiled at each other. They were going to get to stay in the field.

* * *

Patterson's private jet took off from Rio a few hours later with April, May and a staggeringly drunk Patterson. Despite the amount of alcohol that Patterson had downed, as soon as the seatbelt sign was off, Patterson had his pants off and his cock out.

"Let's start relieving some of that tension right away," he said to April and May, stroking his cock. "I think I'll have Nina join us as well. Nina!"

From the galley the flight attendant walked out, a staggeringly tall and beautiful blonde woman in a short blue skirt, a low cut white top that showed off a mass of cleavage and a blue jacket. "Yes, Dr. Patterson," she said.

"I want you three girls to go crazy on my cock," he said, and then giggled.

Nina didn't even pause. She got down on her knees and put her mouth on top of Patterson's dick, sucking it. He pumped up and down a few times before pulling off, and looking over at April. "I'd love for you girls to join me," Nina said.

April got down on her knees and started to suck on Patterson's dick. Nina turned to May. "While your friend is sucking his cock, why don't we lick is balls and ass?" she said.

May got down onto her knees and positioned her head under April's to reach Patterson's balls. Nina started to kiss Patterson's thighs, and then moved her head further down to lick his ass. Patterson slumped down and pushed his ass up to give Nina better access to his butthole.

April moved her mouth up and down on Patterson's cock. Patterson's cock was already leaking pre-cum, and April swallowed it down. May lapped at Patterson's ballsack, taking his balls in her mouth and sucking on them. Nina buried her tongue as deep as she could into Patterson's asshole. Nina's long tongue probed deep into the doctor.

May felt a hand reach under her dress and start to rub her panties. The hand moved her panties aside and was soon stroking her cock. May looked down to see Nina's hand up her skirt. May smiled and returned the favour, pushing her hand up under Nina's skirt.

May was surprised to feel a stiffening cock under Nina's skirt. Nina had been so feminine that May hadn't even thought that Nina could be a transsexual. Having the hardening cock in her hand, though, turned May on, and she happily stroked the cock.

May moved her mouth off Patterson's balls and down towards his ass. Nina pulled her tongue out of Patterson's ass and onto May's mouth. Their mouths opened and their tongues met. The two t-girls kissed as they stroked each other's cocks.

Nina stood up and walked over to a couch. She hiked up her skirt and lay down on the couch. May walked over and climbed on top of Nina in a 69. The two girls started to lick and suck each other's cocks.

April pumped up and down on Patterson's cock as she watched Nina and May suck each other. April was turned on by the two beautiful, sexy women with hard cocks. May's dark skin contrasted against Nina's alabaster white, smooth skin.

Patterson was watching the two girls as well, and it was causing his cock to convulse. He grabbed April's head and started to push her up and down on his dick, faster and faster.

May started to pump her cock in and out of Nina's mouth while still sucking on Nina's cock. May felt her cock filling up with come and getting ready to spurt. She pumped her mouth up and down furiously on Nina's cock. Nina started to shudder, and May knew she was close to cumming.

May pulled herself out of Nina's mouth, and May stroked her cock. She shot her load out onto Nina's face, covering it with thick, white goo. Nina grabbed her own cock and stroked it. It soon exploded, sending streams of white cum up into the air. May opened her mouth and tried to suck up gobs of the cum from the air.

Patterson watched as the two girls covered each other's faces with cum. It was enough to send him over the edge. Holding April's face down on his dick, he shot his load up into her mouth. April sucked every drop down.

Nina started to lick the facial covering of May's cum off her face where her tongue could reach it. May smiled and leaned forward, licking the come of Nina's face where Nina couldn't reach with her tongue.

Once Nina's face was clean, she stood up, readjusting her skirt. "Would you and your guests like dinner now, Dr Patterson?" Nina asked Patterson.

Patterson nodded. "Yes, Nina, I think that would be excellent. And bring us three glass of white wine as well, please."

Nina nodded. "Very good, Dr. Patterson," Nina said, walking into the galley.

Patterson leaned back and smiled. "You girls were right. That did release a lot of tension."

* * *

The plane landed early in the morning in Caracas. Patterson, April and May sleepily got into a car that Patterson had rented and drove to Patterson's hotel, the Intercontinental Tamanaco Caracas. The three collapsed onto the large bed and fell asleep, not waking until late in the morning.

Patterson said that he was going to have to go out for a while, and then went into the shower. May called up a car rental place nearby and requested a car to be delivered to the hotel so they could follow Patterson.

Patterson left, and the girls followed. Patterson drove out to Maiquetía, near the airport, and pulled into an industrial park. April and May drove by and parked in an empty lot about a block away. They got out of the car and, keeping out of sight, walked back towards Patterson's location.

Patterson was not outside, so the girls walked around the back of the building. They found a door that was jarred open to let in some air, and snuck in. Walking through the dark, they followed hallways until they could hear something. It was two people talking. April and May stood still and listened.

"Are the plans complete?" the first voice said. April and May recognized it as Patterson.

"Yes, the plans are complete. Further, I already have most of the battalions in position. We are, of course, waiting for the final of the deliveries of weapons," the second voice said.

"Those should be coming in the next few days, as you know, General," Patterson said. April thought back to the conversation Patterson had with Tabernas, and the mention of "the General." This must be "the General" to whom Tabernas had referenced.

"Excellent," The General said. "Soon the criminal politicians who claim they are working for the people but are in fact robbing this country will be brought to justice. We will lead this country in a glorious revolution!"

"Yes, General," Patterson said. "A glorious revolution, indeed. You are clear, though, on the terms under which we are providing the weapons to you, correct?"

"Yes, yes," The General said. "The newly nationalized oil companies will be half owned by your Aguila Roja. A small price for us revolutionaries to pay to gain control of Venezuela."