Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hrmm...

I LOVE all of your other work.. Was really enjoying this story too, but the end bothered me so much that I have been having nightmares for 3 nights about being buried alive.

I wish you had ended it in a sexy - not fucked up psycho killer way.

HAMFANHAMFANover 13 years ago
As close to a snuff story as Literotica gets - thank God

This story made me think about the complicity of readers (esp male) in what they read - so much so that I am seriously contemplating an essay (something like "On the male continuum: Serial killing, rape, BDSM, non-consent, reluctance and control"). It was sheerly terrifying to be aware of how much I was even "enjoying" (can't find the word) the snuff section; I was empathising both sides - the womens' terror, the woman's "choice" and the male "logic" (well, I'm a man, I muse on where that logic goes and why we have it).

Seriously provocative, FINC. Well done.

My first comment on Lit, the best story site on the Web (with thankfully no snuff section; contemplating the what and why of real life is bad enough).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I hope I don't have nightmares .

This was like watching a train wreck , I didn't want to see it but couldn't look away . It would be nice if you put in some punctuation though it's missing at least half of what it needs . Still it was well told despite the grammar and punctuation .

FantasiaRealmsFantasiaRealmsabout 11 years ago
Unending Brilliance...

... how something so dark, so intensely dark could be so blindingly brilliant... the ending was superb. I'm ready to devour another sinful bite now... I could never be full of such unimaginable decadent reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous