Coerced Cruise Ship Couple Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angelscuck
Angelscuck
624 Followers

It was such fun just to see
People so free
Acting out games for the crowd
The tops and the bottoms
The Orals and Sodom’s
Exposing their fetishes proud
The rules, just a few
No drugs, don’t be rude
And no penetration allowed


It was quite a shock to Jill and me who, as honest, God-fearing folk, had never seen anything like this in our lives. “We’re not in Michigan anymore Toto!” Actually I found it to be a turn on but I could tell from the look on Jill’s face she was in mild shock.

After our tour, Angel led us back to our table and we all ordered drinks. Neither Jill nor I are into drinking much but we both needed one now.

The show was amazing, pole dancing, strippers, and skits all done to classic Broadway music. We all enjoyed it and both my wife and I began to relax a bit and realized that what we were seeing was people playing and joking and having fun with their fantasies. No one was getting hurt or being forced. It was a real awakening for the both of us.

About midnight, Kelly suggested we head back to their place because tomorrow was debarkation day and we all should get some rest.
(To be continued)

Angelscuck
Angelscuck
624 Followers
12