All Comments on 'Coffee and a Blowjob'

by younghungblack

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
One of my favorites

We need to see a sequel...soon!!

bettylusvitbettylusvitabout 14 years ago
great

what a story , wouldn't that be wild , i loved it

dirtydavinedirtydavineabout 14 years ago
Loved it

Intensely erotic story. I can't wait to read a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yes, really arousing

Blaine

a lovely sensetive story - it's the way you understand what goes on in our heads.

Carol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A little sense of humor here

Hi Blaine.

Liked the part about the customer looking in at what was going on. Why would somebody put their penis through a hole in a wall though? Is that for the pleasure of the man or the woman? Aren't you afraid of what the other person could do to it? Mouse trap :) or in your case, maybe a bear trap. Oh well, I'm learning something new everyday here with you Blaine.

The part with the school nurse - did that ever happen to you? We've got a weird one at our school, but not weird in that way, or at least I don't think so.

I think I've read all of your one part stories. The Ranch Wife and the First White are my favorites. I'll start with the first Carol story you wrote and work my way through.

XXX

Marie

younghungblackyounghungblackover 13 years agoAuthor
Hi Marie

For some reason I thought you would have enjoyed this story more than you seemed to have. Perhaps it was the lesbianism that put you off. Perhaps it was the glory hole, or a combination of things.

To me, putting the penis through a wall signifies a complete lack of intimacy between two people performing what might be the most intimate form of contact. Each participant is completely anonymous to the other. Everything is focused on the cock and the mouth, 100% about sex and 0% about a relationship.

Is it done for the pleasure of the man or the woman? I think you already know the answer, Marie. The man’s pleasure is obvious, the woman’s less so, but can be even greater than the man’s. At least that’s been my experience (my experiences don’t include putting my cock through a hole in the wall, but they do include several fellatio-only relationships). Admittedly, it isn’t to every woman’s taste but there is a small percentage for which it is.

I think you might be one of those women, Marie. You acknowledge that you masturbate to thoughts of fellating my cock. There is a deep arousal for you in that fantasy and it brings you great pleasure. I have a question for you. Is the sexual satisfaction you achieve from your own hand when you fantasize sucking me off better than you get from fucking your husband? Is it proof enough of the stimulation and pleasure a woman attains?

I once read that ten percent of women find sucking cock to be the most enjoyable form of sex and that three percent actually climax from giving head alone. To be sure, those are small ratios but in terms of actual raw numbers, there are literally millions of women in each category.

As far as worrying what will happen to his cock if he puts it through a wall, my guess is that most guy’s biggest worry is that the mouth on the other side belongs to another guy. Until you just mentioned it, I’d never even considered that a woman might bring along a mousetrap. “Let’s see, wallet – check, keys – check, clothes – check. Now, as soon as I find my mouse and bear traps I’m ready for my trip to the 7-11.”

You seem to be quite a bit like the wife I wrote about in “Ranch Wife” Marie. Like you, Terry found the idea of a big black cock very arousing on a fantasy level. After she read the story I wrote for her, it took her a while to admit exactly how exciting it got her to imagine sucking off a young black man like that.

Terry, of course, wanted some form of reciprocation to make the transaction fair and complete. She felt a bit embarrassed that her desire for a BBC was so strong she would engage in an activity so seemingly one-sided. But she did.

No, there was never a school nurse like the one in the story…at least not in my life. I did have to learn to distract my mind from sexual thoughts early in life though. My hard-ons are very noticeable otherwise.

I wonder how you’ll find the Carol series. She is my most favorite correspondent and I had a lot of fun writing those stories to her. We never met but we had a lot of sex.

Blaine

younghungblackyounghungblackover 13 years agoAuthor
Marie

I wanted to make another comment to you. I know you read what I write here as you sometimes send me private comments as well. I wish I had some way to contact you privately as well but this is as you wish. To be honest, I'm a little surprised that someone hasn't left a "Hey, why don't you two get a room?" note by now.

I am still thinking about how I might present what we've said in story form and publish it here for you to read. I did want to assure you that whatever you have or will send in private will stay exactly that and that I won't repeat it here...or anywhere. I believe I've been pretty cautious so far and not repeated things that weren't written in comments on my stories in my replies to you.

I'm very interested in hearing your reaction to Carol. She too, was very cautious at the beginning but began to entertain thoughts during our correspondence that took her to heights she'd not suspected about herself before.

When I prod you and ask about things, I'm not doing it because I think it's necessarily something you'd find exciting but I'm looking for the boundaries of what does arouse you and I'm not sure you are truly aware of where they might be.

Blaine

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love your writing

i do you know

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i liked it..:O)

i thought the gloryhole was a nice touch...the woman looks at pics of black cock, not so much as the mens faces, so it seems reasonable for her to get excited about holding and seeing just the cock...it is a good story, had me erect thru it, what was umm...different was the lack of customers, and ill bet the security videos will make a hit on T.V...lol

i myself would like to write a story about my wife..."slutty, dirty.." she isnt really but most of us do have our fantasies...keep up the good work.

anom..:O)...or you can just call me Ron

p.s....your spelling was good..:O)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
still good

Like this one blaine. Cx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
exciting

Great story and a sequel would be good

Spassmacher5000Spassmacher5000almost 11 years ago
I Did Not See That Coming!

Wow! I clicked on this sort of at random, and it was great! I agree with many others that I would definitely like to see a sequel or even a series come from this, until all those little black collars are used up! I was wishing that Blaine had gotten that hot redhead back in school, but Angie made up for it.

The only disappointment was that everyone, even some of the characters, missed the literal climax of the story. Granted, I think leaving some parts out, like missing the beginning, if the viewer walks in on the blow job half way through, can be really hot, but the actual orgasm seems too important to miss, though the description of the aftermath was hot.

Great job, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
its

the giving up of the clothing, accepting the choker and need. I have to read it again. Now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my 53yr old BBC Hotwife

Hot very hot indeed. My mature white wife has a lot in common with these two women. She positively loves to suck young black horsecock. Especially uncut black horsecock. She is the older white slut on the side for two much younger attached black stallions. They enjoy weekly sessions using her as they choose. Often for two or three hours taking all three of her mature holes and more cum than imaginable. She will often meet one or the other at a mall or grocery store parking lot where she will gladly suck them off as they wait for their wife in the store. She cannot get enough of their huge uncut black meat and the huge hot loads they feed her. And they really enjoy having her swallow their cum while I watch. Really turns them on to fuck her and have her suck them in front of her husband. It is a big turn on for my wife as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous