All Comments on 'Coffee & a Quickie'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Naughty but Nice

We have to have our dreams. I'd often thought about it and was lucky once. I done it the once to my bosses wife while he was at the end of the garden feeding the chicken. The good thing was we could see him out of the kitchen window and it was a quickie. She had the best bum I'd seen for a long time, better than my wife's. A real Rubens bottom and the bosses wife knew I kept looking at it.

Her and her husband were 25 years older than me and were nearing retirement. This morning we were having a cuppa before going out on the road and she looked at me, went over to the kitchen sink lifted her Wyncette nighty over her bum and said 'be quick'. Didn't need telling twice. I was hard in a jiffy and she was already wet. No foreplay. A real 'Wham Bam Thank You Mam', but we didn't have to hurry as we could see the husband feeding the chicken, after the bosses wife came I hurried to climax. As we cleaned up and she said 'that will teach him for refusing me this morning'. As we were drinking our tea he came in and she offered him a fresh tea. I was offered one and just nodded and grinned with a wink. As she bought the tea over she whispered 'plan it'. The boss asked 'what', the wife replied 'oh we were talking about the planet dear'.

Keep writing.

REgards

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...