Cold Phoenix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HEY!" the sheen retorted. "I am not the one who causes every accident around here! Who saved your pale ass from the generator coolant leak that a certain FLIER caused with her relentless tinkering and energy drains, huh?"

Dana laughed at the sheen and the flier fighting. "If you two don’t mind I am going to use the bathroom. Can I use those pumps again?"

Sarah nodded. "But I'm getting you your own pair- I have mine set up the way I like them, and Moli messed with the settings getting them right for you." Sarah got up and walked to her room, descending down the stairs again a moment later, pumps in hand.

She thanked the woman softly and stood on her toes, pulling Sarah down a bit to kiss her on her cheek. She trotted to the bathroom and sat on the toilet, removing her shirt. She pressed the pumps to her breasts and the suction took over. She was quickly emptied and felt quite satisfied.

Sarah was in the kitchen when Dana came out. The smell of cooking pasta and stir-fried vegetables filled the air. Mercy had wore herself out in the workshop and gone to bed. "Hey Dana! You like pasta?"

"Yeah I love pasta!" She held up her bottle of breast milk, "Molina took care of this last time, where should I put it?"

Sarah held one hand over her shoulder, using the other to cook and seeming to pay total attention to cooking. "Pass it here, I'll take care of it."

She shrugged and handed it to the pale woman, taking her seat at the table while Sarah cooked

She placed the bottle onto a shelf, and the shelf closed around it, sealing it in. After a few minutes, Sarah took the vegetables, pasta, and homemade cheese sauce and combined them, placing some on Dana's plate, and some on her own. "A good meal after a long day. " she smiled.

Dana took her fork and eagerly munched her pasta dish. "This is good Sarah, you should cook dinner more often!"

She chuckled. "This is about the limits of my cooking skill." She smiled, taking another serving as she'd finished her first one. "Are you going to surrogate again, Dana?"

"I want to do it again but it is kind of unnerving. Do you know if those Genestealers had done anything to me?"

"They did, but the things they did were easily taken care of. The doctors fixed the damage they did about ten seconds after you were in the delivery room."

"What damage... what did they do?"

"The Genestealers are out to try and create basically, a perfect gangster type person, or something. Nobody's real sure WHY they do what they do, but they snatch pregnant women at or near their due date off the street and then inject the fetuses with genetic alteration compounds to help bend the newborns to their own desires." She shrugs. "I'll nail them eventually."

"But the babies are fine and I am fine?" She sighed in relief and stroked her lower abdomen, wishing for more babies. "I want to do it again and I would, but I don’t want to be a victim of the Genestealers again. I don’t want to put anyone at risk"

She started laughing. "Dana, love, the whole damn universe is dangerous- just about everyone puts just about everyone else at risk. Watch out for yourself and those you love. Anyone else is a lost cause."

She nodded, "So you think I should do it again?"

"Definitely. Besides, I can watch out for you if you want."

She got excited; "You would do that for me?"

"Of course I would! Why on Earth wouldn't I?" She smiled happily.

Dana shrugged, "I didn’t think you would want to follow me around, keeping me safe"

She grinned. "Pah, It's no problem. Right, circuit head?" The last part, obviously, was directed at Molina.

"Sure, Bolts. Whatever you say."

"See? Easy as pie." She grinned wolfishly.

Dana sighed and curled up on the couch, "Sarah, I want to thank you for all you have done for me so far but I don’t know how. You don’t need a chef or a housekeeper and I can’t offer much more. What can I do?"

"Well..." Sarah sat back in her armchair, one hand patting a tummy that was full of unknown helpings of pasta- but enough to make her stomach big enough to look as though she was pregnant with triplets, her entire belly exposed. "Let me think about this for a few..."

Dana stared at Sarah's large tummy and practically drooled. She got up and approached the large chair, kneeling at the foot of the chair, "Sarah do you mind?" she said as she extended a hand to rub her gravid belly, "People used to ask me if they could touch mine and I now I know what was the big fuss"

She purred, her eyes half closed and her head leaned back. "Mmmm… no, no I don't mind. Never had this done before, actually..."

She rubbed Sarah's tummy in small soothing circles, cooing as she did so. "Oooohh Sarah, your belly is so big and sex-... never mind"

"You can say it if you like. I won't have that tummy for long, though..." She sighed happily. Now that her hat was off and she was relaxing, the glamorie she used to make herself appear more human was fading as her concentration left the spell alone. Her eyes became the normal double-irised ones that all fliers, have, the peaks of her elflike ears were now seen through her hair, her body seemed more... alluring, vibrant, sexy, even.

Dana watched the changes in awe. "Sarah, you are so beautiful when you are being yourself. It is a shame that you have to put on such a disguise when you are out in public."

Dana rested her head on the sexy flier's belly as she continued her rubbing.

"Mmmm... I guess..." She purred, relaxing, almost sleeping now.

The smaller woman planted little kisses on the stretched flesh, "So soft, so sweet, so sexy"

"Mmmm...." She managed to gather the smaller woman up into her arms before finally dozing off.

Dana fell asleep in the flier's arms as well, purring softly and nuzzling her neck.

"Sarah..." Molina's voice played in Sarah's ear. "Wake up, bolts. You need to go sleep in your room and recharge."

"I was comfortable."

"You'll feel like hell tomorrow if you stay where you are."

"Screw you." Sarah mumbled and went back to sleep.

Dana stirred for a moment and looked up at Sarah, speaking soothingly, "Sarah, Molina's right. You need to go to bed in your room. Please"

"You can't come up to my room and we can't... ah... never mind..." She blushed, stretching, her stomach long since returned to normal. Sarah stifled a yawn and stood up.

"I know we can’t spend the night together but it is better for you that you sleep in the airlock. Goodnight Sarah," she said, going to her own room, curling up under the covers and falling asleep

Sarah stumbled up the stairs to her dome and the airlock cycled, the air draining from her chamber and the whole thing going to work.

Dana heard a hum from within the house and whispered "Good night Sarah"

The next morning, Moli awoke Dana. "Dana! Hey! There’s someone at the door."

"Where's Sarah?" she asked kind of groggy

"She's at work. The front camera was broke last week and we haven't gotten around to fixing it. Can you answer the door for me? There's no monitor out there."

Dana grumbled, too sleepy to even move. She stood up and stretched, staggering to the door as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She unlocked it and said, "Yes, how may I help you?"

She never got further than "yes-" because a cloth soaked in ether was held over her nose and mouth until she passed out. Molina registered Dana's vital signs dropping to unconscious levels, figured that Dana had been knocked out, and opened a 911 call while trying to close the door on the assailant’s arm or something, try and separate the person and Dana. She never got past dialing the first two digits because the house servers were shut down by remote override.