Cold Reception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,943 Followers

Annika was trying to guide her tongue to her clit, but Danuta would not be rushed. She had been anticipating this reunion for three months and it would go at her pace. She had no intention of allowing her lover to seize the initiative, Annika could be the perfect woman, but she would have to learn to be a woman in their bed. Ignoring the gentle pressure on her head Danuta concentrated her efforts on the entrance to Annika's passage. It was here that her nectar was thickest and most abundant. The polish girl only occasionally allowed her tongue to stray upwards and caress her partner's clit. Even on those occasions the caress was only a feathery flick of her tongue, enough to keep Annika moaning, but not enough to distract her more than momentarily.

Danuta crossed her fingers and pressed them to the Russian's slick entrance. Her saliva and Annika's own juices made the entry almost effortless. She was as tight as Danuta remembered and her insides felt just as delightful. Her fingers glided in an out almost without friction. The liquid sounds that filled the room were accompanied by increasingly strident moans from her lover. Danuta let her mouth stray upwards, until she felt the Russian's stiff clit against her soft lips. She sucked the nubbin of flesh into her mouth and lashed it with her tongue, keeping time with her sawing fingers. Annika groaned loudly and began to toss her head from side to side. Danuta brought her to the edge, but then moved upwards again, running her tongue through the girl's damp curls. Ever upward her mouth moved, past the scar on Annika's side, between her heaving breasts and finally to her lips.

Danuta kissed her hard, driving her tongue past the soft lips and ravished her mouth, even as her fingers increased their tempo. Annika sucked greedily on her tongue and she felt the Russian girl's fingernails as they raked her back. Breaking the kiss she stared intently into Annika's eyes as she drove her stiffened fingers into the girl. Danuta brought her thumb to Annika's clit and ground against the sensitive nub. Annika's back arched and she gasped. Her eyes flew wide and her mouth formed an enticing "O" as she moaned. This was what she loved most about sex, the power to bring her partner bliss. Danuta lowered her head and bit down on Annika's shoulder.

She felt Annika's inner muscles contract on her fingers even as a wild screech erupted from her pretty lips. When the Russian girl had quieted and her body stilled Danuta slithered up her body until her legs straddled the girl's face.

Annika was still bathed in the afterglow and Danuta felt like she was about to die. She had waited so long for this moment and she hoped it would be all that her dreams had built it up to be. Saying a silent prayer she eased forward until she felt her pussy settle onto the Russian girl's lips. Danuta looked down her body and held her breath. Annika's eyes opened in surprise, but then closed again and the polish girl almost wept with joy when she felt Annika's soft tongue push between her lips.

For a timeless period she merely held herself their, enjoying Annika's caress. Her new lover lacked technique and was still very tentative, but as time passed her attentions became bolder and more exciting. Danuta rose up and reversed herself, allowing her head to fall between Annika's thighs. She waited for a moment before Annika returned to tonguing her and dove between the girl's slick lips. Annika's tongue now laved her aching pussy, brushing against her clit again and again. She concentrated her own efforts on Annika's erect clit and the surrounding area, knowing that the Russian girl would still be very sensitive.

Danuta felt her own hips rocking and she was fighting back her climax when she felt Annika go stiff beneath her and then begin to buck wildly. Thick and heady waves of pleasure washed over her then and her cries mingled with those of her lover.

-----

Danuta moved gracefully among the crowd of dancers. Her partner was a dashing ex-army captain named François. He was a friend of the family and had been dropping not so subtle hints all evening that he would like to get to know her better. When the dance ended and he tried to maneuver her out onto one of the balconies Danuta was polite but firm in her rebuff. Like most Frenchmen he would not take no for an answer and slipped his arm around her tiny waist. He was trying to guide her towards the French doors when he was brought up short by a hand on his shoulder.

Annika looked delicious in her black brocade suit and Danuta had to smile. The Russian girl's face was set in a scowl. François was a bit taken aback and Annika gave him no time to recover.

"Come, it is time to go home," she said to Danuta.

"Good evening François, thank you for the dance," Danuta said over her shoulder as Annika led her from the room. The stunned look on his face was priceless. Once in the car and on their way home she hugged Annika.

"Thank you my darling,"

"I am tired of these Frenchmen trying to take liberties with you," she said sulking. Danuta smiled.

"Forget them, you know I only attend these parties for my father's sake. He is trying with all his might to get the allies not to abandon Poland to the Russians. Besides, what could a man possibly have to offer me? I have all I want already," she said as she playfully kissed Annika's nose.

"I still do not like their hands on you," Annika said.

"Oh, hush. When we get home I will make sure you know I am only interested in one person's hands on me," she growled. Annika smiled then and they kissed.

Later that evening as she relaxed and lay curled up in Annika's arms, Danuta thought about her life. The horror of the war years would never completely fade she decided. Those years of privation, fear and killing would never be completely forgotten, but she felt that they would one day become a part of her happiness. Not that they would ever be happy memories, but they would provide the measuring stick against which she could compare what she had now. No one had been untouched by the war; everyone had lost something in that great conflagration. Some had lost all they had and more than she could imagine had lost their very lives. Amidst that chaos and loss she had found something more precious than even life, she had found wisdom and someone to love. Her life was, she decided, a testament to the human spirit and proof that love can conqueror all, even the greatest war mankind had ever thrust upon itself.

Finis

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,943 Followers