All Comments on 'Collateral Damage'

by Al_Steiner

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LustHoseLustHosealmost 16 years ago
Very sexy...

I admit that this reminds me of some of the darker Robert Heinlein works. He also looked West towards the Orient as a source of implacable hostility towards the Western Hemisphere. I was pleasantly impressed with the story; it describes the ragged desperation of war as it affects the civilian population. The agony of a war in a nation that has not experienced invasion in nearly 200 years came through in resounding fashion. And, the sex was pretty good also. My grandmother's and mother's accounts of Life on the Home Front during the two World Wars indicate that sex was sparse but considered essential to combat the gnawing fear of losing loved ones or to ease the pain of loss. Interesting insights to the pain of caregivers; I can clearly see a parallel to the troubled families of veterans of the "War on Terror" that are not receiving the kind of help that they need to address their Loved Ones broken bodies and spirits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
love your stories

just want to say thanks! enjoyed reading all of them(on the other site).

Wilhelm_QWilhelm_Qover 15 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

Once again you showed the genuine skills of an outstanding author. Well done, very well done. Hope you will post more of your works here on this site soon.

roscovichroscovichalmost 12 years ago
This is one of the best stories I have ever read !

The consumate skill of this author is staggering. The enjoyment of reading this is just unreal, in the context of Lit stories. This is like finding diamond in excreta.

Thank you Al for sharing. Ross.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous