Collateral Damage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Al_Steiner
Al_Steiner
147 Followers

Vickie finished brushing out her hair and then turned somewhat morose as she watched Lieutenant Smith and the boys fighting their way toward a Chinese machine-gun nest. When one of the nameless platoon members whose purpose was to die honorably did just that (after making an inspiring throes-of-death speech, of course), she turned her head aside and shook it.

"Do you really like this show?" she asked him.

He shrugged in the way of teenagers, although in truth he thought Idaho Platoon was the best fucking thing on television. "It's all right," he said.

"It's glorifying this stupid war," she said. "They make it look like going to the line is fun, adventurous, and that if you're the main character you'll never die. It's nothing but propaganda."

He shrugged again. "I don't take it too seriously," he said, although, in truth, he longed to be just like Lieutenant Smith someday, a badass combat veteran who knew how to lead troops against those Godless, fascist chinks who had invaded his country.

"This stupid war," she said again. "Look what it's done to us, Eric. Look how it's messed up our lives. Your father is dead and your mother is working in a goddamned factory. You're probably going to end up waiving your college deferment because you believe all the bullshit they put on TV and the Internet and in those video games about serving your country. And me..." Her voice took on a particularly bitter tone. "Look at what's happened to me. When this whole thing started I was a newlywed who had just married the man of my dreams. I was just about to finish up my bachelor's degree and start going after my teaching credential. I'd be working in my dream job now if it wasn't for this damn war, instead, where am I? My husband is nothing but a piece of meat, I barely get enough money to live on, I can't go to school, and now I'm taking shelter in the neighbor's house because there's a goddamned missile sticking out of my living room floor and no one wants to come get rid of it."

She started to cry, her chest heaving in sorrow, large tears running down her cheeks. Eric watched her, feeling uncomfortable, unsure what to do. Should he try to comfort her? Should he just pretend he didn't notice what was going on? He was only eighteen years old. He didn't know how to deal with this kind of shit.

Vickie took matters into her own hand. "Will you hold me, Eric?" she asked pitifully. "I really need a shoulder to cry on tonight."

"Uh... sure," he said, turning toward her.

She came to him, putting her arms around him, nestling her head into his shoulder, and her crying picked up in intensity until she was sobbing her heart out. He eased his own arms onto her back, patting her in what he hoped was a consoling manner. Despite her tears and anguish, he couldn't help but enjoy the soft feel of her against him. He could feel the press of those breasts on his chest again, could feel the hot sting of her tears soaking into his shirt, could smell the intoxicating aroma of her freshly washed hair in his nose. And the knowledge that she was naked under that shirt remained at the forefront of his thoughts. Those breasts he was feeling had nothing but a thin layer of cotton atop them. His penis began to fill with blood again, this time rapidly, insistently, in such a way that he knew he wasn't going to be able to will it back down. Within seconds it was as hard as a rail spike, sticking straight out from his body and putting a tent in his sweats that would be all too obvious if Vickie happened to glance down and look at it.

Her crying went on for the better part of five minutes before gradually trailing off into occasional sobs. At last, it seemed at an end but she did not release her embrace. On the contrary, she seemed to hold tighter to him, pressing more firmly against his body. Her hands were now making slow circuits up and down his back, caressing him through his shirt. He continued to pat her consolingly and continued to worry she would see the effect she was having on his cock. But when she finally pulled her head away from his shoulder she didn't even glance down. Instead, she looked at his face, her eyes sparkling with a strange expression.

"Will you kiss me, Eric?" she whispered to him.

"Kuh... Kuh... kiss you?"

"Just a little one?" she asked. "It's been so long since I've been kissed by a man. So long."

"Uh... well... I guess," he said nervously, feeling himself start to tremble in her arms.

She gave a brief smile and then angled her head forward. Her soft, wet lips touched his, lingering there for two or three seconds. He returned the kiss instinctively, thrills of excitement shooting through him.

"Nice," she said, her tongue licking at her lips. "Maybe just one more?"

"Okay," he told her, moving his own face forward this time.

Their lips came together again, with a little more firmness. They slid back and forth just the tiniest bit, holding against one another a little longer. They parted and looked at each other, both of them breathing a little heavier than normal now. By unspoken consent they came together again, this time with more passion, more sliding. Her mouth opened just a little and the tip of her tongue shot out, touching his upper lip, his lower lip, and then darting just barely into his mouth. He touched it with the tip of his own tongue and the contact was electric, as if a charge had been allowed to ground. Her tongue shot out again, this time going well into his mouth. He swirled his together with it, tasting her, letting her taste him. Finally they broke apart, a small string of their mixed saliva stretching between them and finally breaking.

"You're a good kisser," she said, her fingers still rubbing up and down his back.

"Thanks," he replied, licking his own lips now. "You too."

"I want to kiss you some more. Is that okay?"

He nodded. "Yes."

Their faces came back together, their tongues probing back out. Soon the kisses lost all vestiges of being for comfort and took on the unmistakable air of passion. Vickie probed deeply with her tongue, driving it beneath his upper lip, caressing every nook and cranny of the inside of his mouth. She sucked playfully on the tip of his tongue and then on his upper and lower lips, making them swell. Her hands moved faster up and down his back, her nails scratching at him erotically.

He let his left hand trail downward, across her hip and down to the bottom of the T-shirt, until he was touching the bare skin of her outer thigh. It was soft and smooth under his fingertips, the texture richly feminine. He hesitated there, not moving his hand up or down, unsure whether he should. But again, Vickie solved the problem for him.

"Go ahead," she whispered, speaking less than an inch from his mouth. "Touch me. Touch me anywhere you want."

A groan escaped from his mouth at her words, a tremor working its way through his body. She wanted him to touch her! She was inviting him to touch her! This 26-year-old woman wanted to feel his hands on her!

He wasted no time, fearing she might have a change of heart any second. He slid his hand upward, beneath the hem of the shirt, over her bare hip and then up across her flank. Soon he had her right breast in his palm. It was soft and firm at the same time, larger than the breasts of his previous girlfriends, the nipple — which was standing up proudly — much bigger as well. It felt like heaven, like shaking hands with God. He squeezed it gently at first, marveling that this was actually Vickie's tit, and then with a little more force. Vickie moaned at the contact, pushing her chest into him to encourage his exploration.

He felt the other breast while they continued to tongue kiss each other. He then began to move his hand downward, across the flatness of her belly. He played with her belly button for a moment and then moved a little lower, onto the soft skin of her lower stomach. Unsure of himself, he slowed his advance here, trailing his fingers southward millimeter by millimeter. When he touched the first smattering of her pubic bush he stopped, unable to force himself to go on.

Again, it was Vickie's encouragement that moved things along. She opened her legs when she felt him stop his trek and moved her mouth to the side of his neck. "It's okay," she whispered in his ear. "You can touch me there, too. I want you to."

She started kissing and licking at his neck as he moved his fingers through her pubic hair onto her slit. She was very wet, saturated even. Her lips were slippery and swollen under his fingertips, her clitoris sticking up and demanding attention. He let the tip of his middle finger probe into her hot wetness and she moaned at the intrusion. He slid it in further and felt her muscles clenching at him, trying to draw him in. He added his index finger and pushed further until both fingers were buried to the second knuckle.

"Ohhhh, yessss," Vickie moaned, her pelvis pushing upwards against him. "Do you feel how wet I am, Eric? Do you feel it?"

"Yesss," he answered, his mouth dry with passion.

"You did that to me," she said, nipping at the skin of his neck. "You made me that wet."

He was unable to answer her, his verbal circuits seemingly overridden by passion and lust. He began to pump his fingers in and out of her, slowly and then a little faster. She moaned again and stuck the tip of her tongue in his ear. He could smell her now, the unmistakable odor of aroused musk. He had smelled such a thing before but never this strong, this demanding. This was the smell of a full-grown woman in sexual heat, not a sixteen-year-old girl.

He felt her shift a little beneath him and then suddenly her hand was on the waistband of his sweats, her fingers probing beneath. She began to tug on them, trying to pull them down.

"I want to feel you," she moaned. "Oh God, it's been so long since I held a hard cock in my hand."

He raised his hips up a little bit, allowing her the room to push his sweats and underwear down. His cock popped out, swollen and ready for action. Her fingers closed around it, stroking it up and down a few times experimentally. Her moans told him she liked what she was feeling.

"Yessss," she said, her fingertips smearing the pre-cum around the tip and then darting down to feel his dangling testicles. "Oh God, yessss!"

She shifted beneath him again, until she was lying on her back, her legs spread wide. She reached down and pulled the hem of the shirt upward to just below her breast, baring her pussy to his view. Her pubic hair was thick on the top but trimmed around the lips. The lips themselves were an angry red color and spread widely around his fingers.

"Fuck me!" she told him, demanded of him. "Put your cock in me and fuck me! I need it, Eric! Oh God, do I need it!"

He was trembling like a paint shaker now, his emotions in turmoil. Never before had anything like this ever happened to him. His previous sexual encounters had all been rather tame in comparison, occurring only after hours, or even days of frustrating build-up. No female had ever demanded he fuck her. Nervousness, fear, guilt, and lust all battled for top billing. Lust came away the easy winner, of course. He pushed his sweats and underwear down below his knees and climbed between her legs. He took his cock in hand and aimed it toward those swollen lips. When the tip made contact, Vickie moaned and thrust her pelvis upward, sucking the head inside. She then put her hands on his ass and pulled. He sank into her tight sheath in one smooth stroke.

"Ohhhhhhh," both moaned simultaneously.

He pulled out and then pushed back in, burying himself in her body. He felt his balls nestled against the warmth of her ass. He ground a little, relishing the feel of her tightness, of her wetness, of her heat.

"Yes, baby," she moaned, her fingers squeezing his ass, her tongue licking at his neck. "Fuck Vickie, Fuck Vickie hard!"

He started to push and pull, driving himself into her body and then nearly withdrawing only to do it again. She groaned with every stroke he offered and her experienced body fucked back at him, her pelvis rising and falling to meet each thrust. This was another new experience for him. The girls he'd done it with before had just lain there, unmoving, almost non-participants in the act. Vickie was fucking him, was squeezing at him with her muscles, licking at him with her mouth, thrusting at him with her body. The sensation was incredible, almost more than he could bear, especially since he was not wearing a condom and was able to feel everything with much more intensity. He knew he would not last long as this pace, a matter of seconds and no more. Already he could feel his body wanting to cum, to blast his sperm deep inside her.

He tried to slow his pace but Vickie would have none of it.

"No," she said, fucking back harder at him, grunting a little with the exertion. "Don't slow down! Fuck me hard! Pound me!"

"Oh God," he grunted, feeling the wheels of orgasm kick up another notch, now nearing the point of no return. "Vickie, I have to slow down... or... or... I'm..."

"It's okay," she told him, giving an extra-hard squeeze of his ass. "Just let it go! Cum in me, baby! Shoot your cum in my nasty little cunt!"

Her filthy words — the likes of which he'd never heard come out of her (or any other female's) mouth before — didn't just push him over the edge, but rocketed him clean to the other side. A sound came out of his mouth unbidden, a cross between a moan and a cry of passion. Pleasure suddenly exploded through his groin, building up quickly to an almost agonizing level of intensity. His thrusts became erratic, spastic even. His balls slapped brutally against her ass. The first jet of cum shot out of his body at what seemed the speed of light, its heat blasting deep inside of Vickie's body.

"Oh yessss!" Vickie moaned as she felt it. "Oh fuck yes!"

He continued to rut against her, blasting jet after jet of cum, until it overfilled her wet pussy and dribbled out on the couch.

Slowly, he came to a halt and collapsed against her. He felt ashamed of himself for such a pathetic performance. It couldn't have lasted more than two minutes. But Vickie didn't seem to care. She held him tightly, kissing the side of his face, his neck his ears, whispering how great he had made her feel. Finally, he lifted his head and looked at her.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"For what?" she asked. "You just made me feel like a woman again. After all this time, I got myself good and fucked."

He swallowed nervously, still a little shocked at her crude words. "But... but... you didn't... uh... you know..."

"Cum?" she asked, her eyes twinkling again.

"Well... yeah."

She kissed the tip of his nose. "I will," she told him. "Believe me, I have every intention of cumming as soon as I get you back in the game."

"Back in the game?" he asked, having no idea what she was talking about.

He soon found out. She squirmed her way out from beneath him and told him to roll over. He did so, his sweats and underwear still wrapped around his feet. Vickie quickly rectified this, pulling them off and tossing them over her shoulder. She then took his wilted, wet, sticky cock in her hand and began to squeeze it.

"We'll get him back up," she said slyly. "I have utter faith in the resilience of youth."

"Wow," Eric muttered, his eyes wide. She wanted to do it again? Right now? He had never imagined such a thing.

She stroked him up and down for a minute or so, until the blood began to flow back into him. She then gave him one last saucy smile and lowered her head to his lap. She took his cock in her mouth, deep throating him in one quick, smooth motion. His breathing momentarily stopped as he saw this, as he felt it. Never before had his cock been in a female's mouth. She was actually sucking his dick!

"Mmmm," she said as she slurped her way back upward. "God I love that taste. Your cum and my pussy all mixed together. You know what it tastes like?"

"No," he said, hoping he wasn't going to have to find out.

"It tastes like sex," she said. "Hot, steamy, stinky sex between a man and a woman. Do you know how long it's been since I've smelled it, since I've tasted it? Mmmmm, now I'm gonna feast on it. I'm gonna lick every drop up." She then began to lick his shaft up and down, back and forth. Her tongue swirled around the tip, gathering up every drop. She took his balls into her mouth, one by one, gathering all the juices that had clung there. She licked him until he was shiny and clean. And of course, by that time, he was hard as steel once again.

"Now it's time for Vickie to cum," she told him, standing up.

"Uh... okay," he said, watching as she lifted the T-shirt over her head and took it off.

She swung one leg over him, straddling his body, facing forward, her pussy rubbing against his revived cock. She rubbed it back and forth a few times and then sank down on him, engulfing him in her tightness once again. She sighed as he penetrated.

"Oh yes," she said. "That feels nice." She looked him directly in the eye. "I'm gonna fuck you now, sweetie. I'm gonna fuck you hard and fast and I'm gonna cum all over your cock. Are you ready?"

Words abandoned him once more. This was far beyond his experience. He nodded.

She put her hands on his shoulders and began to rise and fall against him, her wet pussy sliding up and down his shaft, pushing and pulling. At the bottom of each stroke she would grind her pubis against his. Each grind made her grunt in pleasure. She kept the pace even at first but gradually began to move faster, to grind harder. Her face contorted into a grimace of concentrated pleasure. She began to sweat, the drops falling from her face and onto his.

"My tits," she told him. "Put your hands on my tits! Be rough with them!"

Obediently, he grabbed her breasts, one in each hand. He squeezed them, felt them, jiggled them back and forth.

"Oh yes!" she moaned, grinding even faster. "Fuck yes! Do you like to feel Vickie fucking your cock? Do you like it?"

"Yes," he grunted, his own pelvis now rising up to meet her downstrokes.

"Do you wanna feel Vickie cum all your cock?" she asked him. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes!"

"I'm gonna... gonna do it," she panted. "Oh God, I can feel it!"

Her pelvis became a blur, rising and falling so fast and with such power that it felt almost dangerous. There was a wet slapping sound with each stroke and he could feel her juices pouring down onto his balls and upper thighs. A strange mewling sound began to come from her mouth and her face contorted even more, into a grimace that almost looked like pain.

"Ohhhhhhh, Fuccccckkkkkkkkkk!" she suddenly cried, leaning down and driving her tongue into his mouth while her pelvis continued to mash up and down. She kissed him frantically, desperately as her orgasm had its way with her, not stopping until the last spasm was gone.

Now it was she who collapsed atop of him. He held her tightly, feeling the hammering of her chest against him, hearing her breath tearing in and out of her lungs. She lay still against him for a few more minutes, until his cock started to wilt a little. Finally she looked up.

"Take me to your bed," she said gently. "I want you to cum in me again, but I want to do it in a man's bed."

"Uh... okay," he said, weakly.

She shook her head at him. "Don't think right now, Eric," she said. "It's not the time for thinking. They'll be plenty of time for that tomorrow. Right now, just take me to your bed and make love to me and then let me fall asleep in your arms. Let tomorrow take care of tomorrow."

"Okay," he said, with more conviction this time.

They got up and went upstairs. They didn't think about tomorrow. After all, what would be the point? Tomorrow might not even come.

Al_Steiner
Al_Steiner
147 Followers