Colleen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded agreement, but asked, "Is there a sex shop close by. I'd like to stop in one tonight." A slight blush and a mischievous grin was strong evidence that she not only wanted to stop at one, but that she intended to buy something.

"Yep, there is. It's right around the corner from here."

"Is it safe for me to go there alone? And, can I find it on my own?"

I contemplated my answer. I knew it was completely safe, as long as she had her wits about her; the only question was how well she could handle the logistics in her stoner state. Finally, I answered, "Well, it's safe enough. I'm just concerned about your abilities, given how stoned we are. It can really send people for a loop the first time one gets this stoned."

"Yeah," she mumbled. "No doubt about it. I am very stoned. Let me see how well I can navigate going to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

She got up and head to the restroom. I observed and enjoyed every sway of her curvy hips and butt as she made her way across the room. I had to admit, she did a magnificent job of navigating through the crowded coffeehouse. And she looked luscious enough to eat doing it. When she returned a few minutes later, she asked me for directions to the sex shop. She asked me to wait, and promised to be back in twenty minutes or so. I got myself another beer and settled in to relax.

Colleen returned about 15 minutes later, carrying a medium sized bag from the sex shop. We shared a couple more tokes and headed back to the hotel. On the way back, she asked what I was going to do for the rest of the evening. I gave her a silly sham of a reply, telling her I was going to do some email, watch some TV and crash. The TV part was correct, as I was going to watch some porno and masturbate.

Colleen was having none of my lie and retorted, "Yeah, I bet. Me, I'm going back to the room. I'm going to get comfortable and watch one of the pornos in the room. With my new stuff here," she said, holding up her bag, "I intend to discover what an orgasm is like while I'm stoned. And, I'll bet that you're going to masturbate as well." I had no response to that, still trying to catch up with Colleen's rapid advance into the sexual side of life.

Nothing else was said as we entered the elevator at the Marriott. As she exited on the third floor, one below mine, she handed me a key card, and said, "I'm in room 312. Come on down anytime and join me. And don't worry about knocking, just come on in. But, I'm not waiting for you." She turned and walked down the hallway before I could answer and the elevator door closed behind her.

I continued on to my room, my cock hardening with every stride. Colleen had so much as offered herself to me, and I was hesitant. Not the usual me, as my conscience argued strongly with my libido and the pot. By the time I reached my room, my conscience had lost and I knew I'd be going back to her room. The only question remaining was how long I should wait. Part of me was anxious to join her and watch her as she got more and more aroused. Another part of me wanted to walk in on her as she was masturbating wildly, catching her near her orgasm.

Anxious won out, as I quickly freshened up and got into more comfortable clothes. I was sliding the key card into her door lock within 10 minutes of our return to the hotel. I was expecting to get there before she had really settled in, but I was mistaken as I found her spread out on her bed wearing a filmy negligee, and her hands between her wide spread legs, obviously playing with her clit and pussy. "Come on in," she said demurely. "I'm glad you came on down. Get comfortable and join me." She hadn't stopped her playing at all and as I started to undress, she started moaning, adding, "These pornos are so fucking hot. Look at it."

I did as she said, finding four girls into an all girl orgy. Two were eating each other out in a 69 position, while another girl was fucking the last girl with a large strap-on dildo. Colleen continued to leave me in the dust sexually. It wasn't that the video scene was new to me; I was still trying to get my mind wrapped around being in her room watching her masturbate, after everything I had heard over the past 30 hours.

"God, that is so hot. I've never had an orgasm from oral attention." She looked me straight in the eye, and added, "But I intend to change that situation before I leave Amsterdam. Now hurry up and get those clothes off. I can't wait to see your cock. I really want to watch you masturbate. I've never seen a man cum from masturbation. Will you do that for me?"

My cock answered for me, springing free of my trousers in full nine inch arousal, as I undid the snap and zipper. "Oh, fuck, It's huge!" she exclaimed. Her eyes had left the TV and focused on my cock. I moved to the other bed in the room, but she stopped me, "No, sit next to me. I want to be real close as we do this. By the way, do you like my new outfit? It feels so sexy."

"Oh, it is. Very sexy!" I said as my eyes continued to drink in her near naked body. Her pale skin was flawless and taut, indicating that she worked out regularly. And right then and there, I decided that I was going to milk this for everything it was worth. Fantasy opportunities like this seldom occur in real life, and I knew I'd be kicking myself for the rest of my life, if I didn't go for it. "You are one hot woman. And I'm going to try to give you one hell of a good time on this trip. If you'll let me?"

"I'm counting on it," she responded. "But, for tonight, I just want to watch and be watched. After work tomorrow night, I will be yours for the trip. I will be your girl friend or slut or whatever you want me to be for the rest of our time here. Just promise me that you will keep me safe, but maximize my exposure to the seediest side of life you can. I have a lot of catching up to do. I at least need to catch up with my daughter."

"I would love to have you as my girl friend and slut toy for the trip. Who wouldn't? If you're sure about this, I wouldn't miss it. But, I'll give you one more chance to bow out tomorrow before dinner. It may just be the pot talking."

"Oh, I won't change my mind, but thanks for being so sensitive. But that has to stop tomorrow. You will be my boyfriend and will be in total control of what we do, where we do it, and with whomever we do it." She smiled at the last comment, and made sure I got the implied message. "You can fuck me as often or however you want, but please make sure that I get to experience more people than just you."

"Ok," I answered with still a bit of reluctance in my voice.

She noticed, and frowned at me. She paused the porno, and then she gave me a short lecture!

"Look, Henry! I'm a horny divorced woman in my 30's, who is sitting here next to you in near nakedness, offering to be your sex toy for a few days in Amsterdam. You are a single attractive male, obviously well endowed, and obviously horny. I know your heterosexual, and I know you've led an interesting and occasionally wild life. Having sex with a willing single woman is most definitely within your comfort zone. So, that leaves two possible reasons for why we are not already furiously masturbating while watching this porno. The first is you're protecting me sexually or being valiant because of my limited experience. The second has to do with the fact that we work together.

"On the first point, I said I was inexperienced, not naive'. I have only had sex with two men, and to be honest, neither of them was very good in bed, at least not for me. But, I have been masturbating since I started reading my mother's Cosmopolitan magazines and her trashy hot romance novels when I was fourteen. And I've been watching pornos since I was 25. And throughout my entire marriage and relationship, I've always masturbated. It's the only way I've been able to orgasm. And fantasies. Boy, do I have fantasies. And with all of the pornos I've watched over the years, some of them are pretty wild. So, as I've said before, I've got some catching up to do. And I intend to do it.

"Now, on the second point. We've already broken several company rules together. If you're worried about me complaining and ruining your career, like that'll happen. I happen to like having you in my life. And I'm pretty sure you're not going to turn me in for violating company rules. And if you're worried about me emotionally having a breakdown when we part our ways, I think I've done a pretty good job of showing you I can control my emotions at work.

"So, sit the fuck down, make yourself comfortable, and let me fulfill my first fantasy of watching a man masturbate until he comes all over my face. Please." She finished her lecture and promptly turned the video back on play, cementing the deal. After all, she was right.

I settled in on the bed next to her, setting my lube bottle on the night table next to me, and focused on the TV. Another scene had started, this one consisting of a girl and two guys. There was no lead in at all. Instantly, she was sucking one cock, while the other guy was rubbing his hard cock up against her twat. She was kneeling on the bed with her legs spread wide, giving us a full view of her wide open and soaking wet twat. Colleen dimmed the lights and we both settled in to watch. For the first several minutes, I focused on the TV, allowing myself to let the grass work, enabling me to relax. And it did. It didn't take long before the grass and the visual stimulation got to my cock. I felt it twitch and start to grow as the girl on the TV was now getting fucked by one guy while she was sucking the other guy's hard cock.

I snuck a peek at Colleen. She had fully relaxed with her legs spread loosely and was leaning back on the wall behind the bed. Her right hand was between her legs, and I could see her fingers moving slowly while buried between her thighs. My eyes slid upwards across her belly, where I could see that she was already breathing heavily. I enjoyed the delightful lavender negligee she still had on. What had started out as a very brief covering covered nothing by now. Her gorgeous breasts were fully exposed for my viewing pleasure. And the nipples that I had admired in the coffeehouse through her tee shirt were now fully erect and begging for attention. My eyes drifted further up her body to her face, expecting to see her watching the TV and grooving. As my eyes reached hers, I discovered that she had been watching me. A big grin played out on her face.

"Do you enjoy watching me?" she mouthed to me.

"Oh, yeah," I responded. "And my cock does too." She looked down at my crotch to see me stroking my now fully erect and hard cock.

"Oh my god!" she shrieked. "It's huge. You're bigger than many of the porno studs. And I thought they were big. My pussy is creamy wet at the thought of having you in me. Pounding into me. Stroke your cock for me."

I did as she said; quickly realizing that Colleen wanted to tell me what to do tonight. I gave jib for jab, "Play with your titties. Tease them for me."

She moaned and slid her right hand across her breasts quickly drawing her left nipple between her fingers and squeezing. She moaned, and then gasped.

I egged her on. "Squeeze it. That's right; squeeze it. Now the other one." She did as I told her, moaning again. "Now squeeze your clit till it hurts!" I saw the muscle in her arm tighten up as she obeyed my command.

Her moaning intensified. I kept up the pace. "Now slip a finger inside your cunt. Are you wet?"

She looked me straight in the eye as she answered. "Yeah. I am soaking wet. Don't stop stroking your cock. Show me how hard it gets. I can't wait to see your jism pumping onto me."

I put more lube on my cock and continued to pump it, knowing I wasn't going to last very long at the rate we were going. But I wasn't going to stop now. I was going to take us over the top. "I'm going to cum for you, pumping my cum all over your face. And you're going to know that before this trip is over you're going to have that jism flowing out of every orifice of your body at one time or another."

"Oh, gawd, yes! I want to feel that cock inside of me. I want to suck on it. I want you to ram it down my throat."

I took control back and tried to slow us down a bit. "That's tomorrow. Tonight, you're masturbating for me. Show me how you bring yourself off. I want to see what you do when you're alone. Did you buy any toys at the store?"

"Uh, yes, but they were for me to use when I was alone."

"I know. I want to watch you use it."

"Them. Use them. I bought several toys."

I reached over and got the bag, pulling out several items. Nipple clamps, a vibrating egg, and two vibrators exactly alike. I held them up for her to see and asked, "Two? Exactly alike?"

I was surprised to see her blush. "One is for Sarah, so she won't try to use or steal mine."

"Oh," I said, putting one back in the bag. I gave her the nipple clamps to put on while I inserted the batteries into the remaining two toys. I handed them to her and then instructed her to go ahead and play with herself as if I wasn't there. She looked back at the TV and picked up the egg. I watched as she moved the egg to her clit and started rubbing it up and down her gash. She turned it on, and I saw her whole body visibly jump from the sensation. She moaned but didn't stop rubbing it against herself. I stroked my cock, keeping it hard, and inching towards my own orgasm. She had put the nipple clamps on fairly tightly, and I could see them bulging from the pressure. Apparently she liked it that way, as her breathing continued to get faster, as her arousal built.

She then picked up the vibrator, which was roughly six inches long. She slid it into her mouth and sucked on it. I knew she was doing it for my pleasure but her eyes never wavered from the fucking going on on the TV. She didn't suck on it very long before she took it out of her mouth and lowered it to her pubic area. I watched as she slid it fully up her twat without any hesitation. She turned it on, and I could hear it humming inside of her. I watched as she started pumping into and out of her cunt, all the time rubbing the egg against her clit with her other hand.

"Cum on, babe," I pushed her. "Fuck your cunt. Pound it in. Show me. Cum for me."

Almost right on cue, she was screaming, "OH, FUCK! I'm cumming! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh shiiiit! Yes!"

I knew I was about to explode, so I kneeled up on the bed next to her and continued stroking my cock just a couple of inches above her face. "Don't stop, baby. I'm building. Keep pumping that vibrator into that cunt of yours. Oh, gawd, yes. Oh, yeah. Here it comes, baby!" With that my jism erupted from my cockhead. "Oh, fuck!" I kept pumping my cock and stream after stream landed all over her face. Her moaning underneath me hadn't stopped at all as she continued to have climax after climax as she watched me cum.

She screamed, "Oh, gawd, I'm cummmming again! Oh shiiit! Yeeessssssss! Fuckkkkkk!" And with that final scream she pulled the vibrator out of her pussy, and tossed it and the egg aside, collapsing into a moaning heap of still sexy but wiped out womanhood. I collapsed next to her to catch my breath. I looked over at her and our eyes met. As I watched she licked as much of my cum from her face as her tongue could reach. Then she reached up with her hand and gathered it up off the rest of her face and proceeded to lick it off her fingers. Her grin indicated that she definitely enjoyed the taste of my spunk.

Laying next to each other, we continued our descent from the highs of our orgasmic bliss for several more minutes. Eventually, when I finally ad my breathing back to near normal, I got up and started to dress to return to my room. Colleen asked me to stay for the night, but I declined, realizing we both needed our rest, and if I stayed, I'd be likely to try to fuck her some time during the night. The fucking part didn't bother her, but she agreed with the need for rest.

12