Colleen, Nathan and Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached between Julie's legs, and found her clit already hard. "You take your fingers and rub it like this," she demonstrated. "Now you do it."

As her fingers flew over her hard little nub, her breath came in ragged gasps. "Oh, I feel all tingly. Oh, this feels good." Her hips began to undulate. She began to moan. "OH, OH, OH GOD," she cried, as her first orgasm wracked her body. "Oh, I didn't know anything could feel so good."

She knew she should feel guilt and shame. But she didn't. Colleen, totally in heat, rubbed herself furiously until she came. And came hard.

"There are other things you can do to pleasure yourself." "What things?" If she was going to go to hell, she was going to enjoy herself before she got there.

"You can fondle your breasts, for one thing. I can make myself come just by playing with my nipples." She pulled her tank top over her head and unhooked her lacy bra. Take your dress off and I'll show you."

Julie looked at Colleen's body and found herself getting aroused all over again. She had never seen a nude woman before. She pulled off her dress, then blushed when she removed the binder that flattened her breasts.

"Your breasts are beautiful. It's a shame bind them up like that."

"Papa would punish me if I didn't wear this."

"Your father is gone, and nobody here will punish you for being normal." She ran her hands over Julie's breasts, feeling the firm round globes. Both women were becoming aroused.

Colleen took one of Julie's nipples and rolled it between her thumb and forefinger. "Oh, I can feel that all the way down to my, um..."

"Into your pussy."

"Yes, into my pussy. I like that word, it's much better than 'private parts'." Julie took her own fingers and worked both nipples at the same time. "Oh. Oh my. OH!" she gasped, as her body shuddered and she came again. "Oh, I like orgasms." Colleen treated herself to another one of her own.

Colleen brought her one of hers bras and a pair of bikini panties; she didn't think Julie was ready for a thong quite yet. She had to show her how to put it on, and when she left the room, Julie was admiring herself in the mirror. The lace looked so pretty.

Julie soon learned that the Jacuzzi could do a lot more for her than just massage sore muscles. If she rested on her elbows on the side of the tub, the dancing waters would caress her breasts. Then she discovered that if she raised her butt up a bit, one of the jets would blow a stream right across her pussy and onto her clit.

When she went to bed that night, she abandoned the coarse flannel nightgown she usually wore, and tried one her cousin's silk nighties. She loved the way the shiny fabric felt on her body. Playing with the silk against herself, she skimmed her hands over her breasts, then they found their way between her legs again. And again.

When she appeared dressed for school on Monday, Nathan couldn't believe the metamorphosis. She wore one of Colleen's peasant dresses, moderately low cut and with a hem that stopped several inches above her knees.

Julie's breasts were prominently displayed with her new bra. She had abandoned the braid and combed her hair out; it was fixed in a ponytail that hung down to the middle of ass. She had traded her thick glasses for contact lenses that showed off her deep blue eyes, and applied a pale shade of lip gloss. She and Colleen could pass for sisters.

"You are absolutely beautiful," Nathan complimented her.

"Put your tongue back in your mouth and stop drooling, dear husband of mine."

"My Papa is turning over in his grave," Julie said nervously.

"How do you feel about it?"

"I feel like a sinner, but I feel wonderful."

At lunchtime, she took her familiar seat opposite Aliyah. The olive skinned girl in the hijab didn't recognize her at first, then did a double-take. "Allah be praised; the homely caterpillar becomes the beautiful butterfly. You're not a misfit anymore."

"I hope you'll still be my friend."

"Always," Julie said, and embraced her dusky friend.

"I so wish I could get rid of this," Aliyah said, tugging at the garment that covered her head, "but my father and my brothers would never let me do it."

Julie sighed and brushed a tear from her eye. Her parents had to die so she could liberate herself.

Her life at school changed radically. Suddenly she was surrounded by boys; the popular girls wanted to get to know her, at least those whose boyfriends hadn't flocked around her.

Ron Johnson, a star on the swimming team, asked her to go on a date with him, to get a pizza and see a movie. She was excited and terrified at the same time.

The movie they saw was R rated and featured full frontal nudity. Julie was shocked at what she saw on the screen, but found herself titillated as well. She was beginning to see the female body as a thing of beauty, rather something that had to be hidden out of sight. Ron put his arm around her shoulder and they shared a tub of popcorn.

When he brought her home, he drew her toward him and pressed his lips to hers. She gasped, pushed him away and ran into the house.

Seeing her crying in the entrance hall, Nathan and Colleen went to her side. "What happened?"

"He-he tried to kiss me."

"That's perfectly natural if he likes you. You didn't want to kiss him?"

"I-I wanted to, but I don't know how. I've never kissed anyone before."

"We can fix that up," Colleen said, and moved close to her and pressed her lips against Julie's that were clenched tightly together. "Whoa, relax. Loosen up. Open your mouth a little bit. Now just do what I do back to me."

Nathan was entranced. Watching two women kissing was HOT. Colleen was holding her tight and their breasts were rubbing against each other. He had a bulge in his pants.

"Hey, dude, you come over and kiss her. She needs to learn from a man, not from me."

He didn't need to be asked twice. Colleen had warmed her up well. Her full lips were pliant, ready for him, returning his kisses perfectly. Her eyes widened when he slipped the tip of his tongue into her mouth, then she met it with her own. She matched him, move for move.

Julie couldn't believe the wave of passion that washed over her. Her knees were weak. Her bones turned to jelly. Colleen couldn't believe how turned on she got watching Nathan kissing another woman.

When they finally broke apart, Julie's eyes were glassy. "Wow, I really like kissing," she said, and scampered up the stairs to her room.

"God, are you as turned on as I am?" Colleen asked, breathing heavily.

"Oh yeah!"

They raced to their bedroom, tore their clothes off, and fucked each other silly. Julie, with stars in her eyes, did a finger dance with Miss Clitty.

The following evening, Colleen and Nathan decided to go for a midnight swim. Julie had gone to bed, so they felt comfortable skinny-dipping. Unbenounced to them, she was restless and unable to sleep.

She heard the splashing outside and peered out her window. They were stark naked! She had seen Colleen's body before, but she had never seen a nude man. He was pretty far away, and although she couldn't see much detail, she was fascinated by his penis.

In the morning, Colleen was in the kitchen alone. Julie poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table, a look of consternation was on her face.

"You look concerned. What's going on?"

"Well, I looked out my window last night, and I saw you and Nathan naked."

"Yeah, we like to swim that way. Does that upset you?"

"No, not really, but I saw his, um, his thing."

"You saw his penis?"

"Yes, I did. But he was kind of far away, and I'd, um, like to see one up close."

Colleen cornered Nathan when he came in from the studio, "Julie wants to see your dick."

"You want me to open my trench coat and flash her?"

"Smart ass! You can just drop your pants and let her look at it."

"Well, as long as it's contributing to her education," he said, wearing a lopsided grin.

Nathan stepped out of his shorts and lay back on the bed. Colleen was on one side of him, Julie on the other. His flaccid cock lay between his legs, cradled by his balls.

"Oh my, that's bigger than I thought it would be." Then, remembering the line drawings she had seen in her book, pointed and said, "That must be the penis, and those are the testicles, where the sperm is made."

"Touch it," Colleen instructed her. "Hold it in your hand."

"Oh, it's soft and kind of spongy." Then she felt it pulse and start to grow in her hand. And it grew. And grew. "Oh, oh, what's happening?"

"He's getting an erection."

"Just like my clit when it fills with blood?"

"Uh huh."

"Oh, now it's hard. And hot. And really big. Look how big the top is. Look at the big veins; I can feel his pulse." Colleen put her hand over Julie's. "Now stroke it up and down like this."

"Oh, the skin moves when I do that."

Leaving her to stroke him, she got a tube of AstroGlide and squirted some on his swollen penis. "Now squeeze your fingers together and let them slide over his head." She did, mesmerized as his cock thrust into her hand and slid out the top.

"How long do I do this?"

"Until he comes."

"Comes? You mean men have orgasms too?" Colleen nodded. "How will I know when he has one?"

"Keep watching; you'll know alright."

Nathan let out a moan that grew in volume, his balls contracted, and he erupted, sending a load straight up in the air. "Oh! What happened? Did I hurt it?"

"You didn't hurt anything. He just ejaculated. That's what happens when a man has an orgasm."

"What is that stuff that came out?"

"It's called semen. It's the fluid that contains his sperm." Now she knew how his sperm got out of his testicles. She still had no idea how it got into a woman's body.

Saturday afternoon was the hottest day of the year and they were dying for a swim. "Hey, Julie, would you like to go swimming with us?"

"Do you mean swim naked?"

"Yes."

She hesitated a minute. "No man has ever seen me naked before." But if Colleen does it, it must be okay. The girls stripped out of their clothes and stood together at the edge of the pool. Julie was blushing all over.

Two blonde goddesses, Nathan thought to himself. How did he ever get so lucky? They dove in together, and before she had swum a lap, Julie was in love with skinny-dipping. The water rushing over her breasts and between her legs felt wonderful.

When they climbed out of the pool, their bodies wet and shining in the sun, Nathan was lying on a nearby chaise, his eyes hidden behind a pair of Ray-Bans, his cock at full attention.

"How come he has a hard-on? Nobody touched him," she whispered to Colleen. It didn't take her long to pick up the language.

"Lots of things stimulate a man besides touch. Sight is another; he can just look at a woman and get hard."

"Do you mean that if I flash my boobs at a guy, he'll get a boner?"

"It's quite likely." Julie filed that in her information bank. It would be nice to have that kind of power. It could be fun, too. "Sweetie, you get a guy's cock in your hand, you can lead him anywhere."

Several nights later, in the middle of dinner, Julie, wide-eyed with innocence asked, "What is a blowjob?"

"Well, uh, you take a guy's penis into you mouth and you do things to it."

"What kind of things?"

"Kissing, and licking, and sucking kinds of things."

"I'm not sure I understand, can you show me?"

"Come on upstairs. I'll demonstrate, then you can try it."

"Aren't you going to ask me?" Nathan asked, drooling in his lap.

"I don't have to ask. I already know what you'll think about having two chicks with your cock in their mouths." Oh, Mister Johnson's gonna be happy tonight!

"Oh look. He's got a hard-on already, and we didn't touch him and he didn't see anything."

"He can get a hard-on just by thinking about it."

"I like cocks."

"Me too," Colleen said, running her tongue along the underside of his shaft. "You lick this side and I'll do the other one."

Nathan watched as the girls worked on his cock. He had never been harder in his life. As they licked their way over his crown, their tongues met and danced with each other. When their mouths closed over the top of his cock, their lips met and they broke away and kissed each other deeply.

Colleen lifted his scrotum and showed Julie the sensitive line between his balls, and they took turns licking it. They each took a testicle in their mouth and sucked gently. She showed her cousin how to flick the tip of her tongue over his frenum, that little inverted V just under the head where all the nerve endings come together.

She took his cock into her mouth, and demonstrated how to work him. "You take over now. He'll tell you when he's about to come, and you can decide whether you want to pull your head away or let him come in your mouth."

"I want to taste it." Julie bobbed her head up and down, working him with her lips and tongue, stroking his shaft at the same time.

Her eyes got huge when he exploded, filling her mouth with his ejaculation. She smiled, letting a few drops escape from the corner of her mouth, then swallowed the rest. "Oo, I like the taste of that, it's a little salty." Then a sudden thought struck her. "Am I going to get pregnant?" After all, his sperm is in her stomach, where babies come from. Don't they?

"You can't get pregnant by swallowing his semen," Colleen laughed.

"Okay. I'm going to my room to masturbate now."

"Fuck me, Nathan," she said as soon as Julie left the room. "I am soo horny." He did.

The next morning at breakfast, Nathan asked, "So, Julie, are you going to give Rob a blowjob?"

"Oh no. Not now, anyway, but if I ever do I wanted to know how to do it right."

"How far have you two gone?"

"We make out a lot. And I'm thinking about letting him feel me up."

"Go slow, that will keep his interest up."

"By the way, what is eating pussy?"

Colleen and Nathan looked at each other. "Do you want to show her?" she asked.

"Why don't we both do it?"

"That might be fun." She was really getting into this girl-on-girl stuff. And Nathan loved to watch it.

When Julie pulled her shorts off, they could see she had graduated to wearing lacy thongs. When she dropped her panties, her pubis was bald.

"Wow, you shaved your pussy."

"Yes. You said men like it that way. Do you like it, Nathan?"

"Oh yeah!"

Nathan kissed his way up one thigh and Colleen kissed up the other one. When they got higher, each licked the crease between Julie's puffy outer lips and her legs, and across until their tongues met in the middle. Pulling her lips apart, they each licked one side of her clit.

There being room for only one head between her legs, Colleen rolled aside and let Nathan feast on her as she watched. She pulled off her own panties and sank two fingers into her sopping cunt.

Julie's hips began to buck and she moaned, then screamed as the orgasm ran through her body, all the way from the tips of her curled toes. "Your turn, babe," he said, and Colleen moved in to take his place.

God, she loved the smell of sex, and the musky sweet taste of her cousin's juices. Her tongue went wild, plunging as deep as she could get it into her vagina, running it around all the sides. Sliding the hood back, she took her clit into her mouth, and sucked until Julie screamed again and flooded her face with juice.

"That was so wonderful. I want to eat yours," she panted, and planted her face between Colleen's legs. "Oh, it smells so good, and tastes great." She emulated, lick by lick, suck by suck, what they had both done to her. She sent her over the edge, and then plunged in again.

Nathan, watching these two gorgeous women devouring each other, was furiously stroking his enormous erection. Every time he thought he couldn't get harder, they managed to fool him.

Julie raised her head to watch him. "Is that how a man masturbates?" Colleen nodded her head. She was fascinated; she had never seen him jerk off before. They lay side-by-side, exhausted. "Gee, I really like this eating pussy stuff. I didn't know I could have so many orgasms in the same day."

The following afternoon, as they came home from the studio, they heard a solo rendition of "Amazing Grace" coming from the kitchen. They thought it must be the radio playing but they didn't recognize the artist. Julie was wiping off the counters, lost in song.

"My God, she sings like an angel," Nathan said quietly, not wanting to interrupt her. When she finished, they broke into applause. "You have an absolutely beautiful voice." Julie blushed and said, "I only know hymns and spiritual songs that I used to sing in church."

"There's a big market for that kind of music. Come down to the studio with us tomorrow and we'll record you." They went over a list of the songs she knew, and with Nathan accompanying her on the piano and Colleen on guitar, they cut a CD. "We'll send this out to a couple of distributors I know and see what happens. Who knows, you could be the next Amy Grant."

At the dinner table, a few nights later, Julie asked, "What does 'going all the way' mean? A girl in my class said she and her boyfriend went all the way. Where did they go?"

Her eyes got bigger and bigger as Colleen explained it to her, feeling a tug in her belly and a tingle in her groin. "Oh. Oh my. I think I would really like fucking. Could we try it?"

When they were alone, Nathan asked, "How do you feel about me making love with another woman?"

"Well, I'll probably be a little jealous, but she is family. Okay, but I want to watch."

"You can help."

"What can I do, you're the one with the dick?"

"Lots and lots of foreplay." Colleen could feel her pussy getting wet at the thought.

Candles burned in the bedroom. Norah Jones sultry voice poured out of the stereo. They wanted to make her first experience as memorable as they could. They had explained to her what her virginity was all about, about her hymen and the fact that it might hurt the first time.

Colleen had loaned her a black lace baby doll with matching thong. She looked stunning in it. Her long blonde hair was combed out, falling over her lace-clad breasts. Nathan and Colleen wore silk robes; they were both naked underneath.

They took turns kissing her. Julie couldn't decide whether she preferred kissing a man or a woman, but both of them turned her on. Colleen was amazed at how much she enjoyed another woman. Maybe she was bi-sexual?

As they kissed, they stroked her body through the soft silk garment she wore. Hands ran up and down her back as well as her front. Gentle purring sounds escaped from her throat; every nerve ending in her body was alive and on fire.

They each slipped a strap of her baby dolls off her shoulders, letting it pool at her feet. As if the were choreographed, they moved their hands over her breasts, cupping and fondling and caressing. Moving down her back, they kneaded each cheek of her perfectly shaped round ass.

Laying her gently back on the bed, Colleen lay on one side of her, Nathan on the other. Each of them kissed and licked one of her breasts, laving their tongues over her nipples, then drawing them into their mouths to suck.

They could feel Julie's heat rise, her body begin to squirm. "Oh, oh, OH!" she cried, as the first orgasm of the evening washed over her entire body. As they did once before, they kissed and licked her pussy, then Nathan rolled away and left the oral ministrations to Colleen.

While she had her face buried deep between her cousin's legs, Nathan slipped two fingers into Colleen's hot, wet vagina. He finger-fucked her, while rubbing his thumb gently around her throbbing clit.

Both women's bodies began to writhe, their moans intensified, and they screamed out at the same time. As they came, two large wet spots spread across the sheets. Colleen rose up and kissed him firmly on the mouth. He could taste Julie's juices on her lips and tongue. "She's ready for you now."