Colleen, Nathan and Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Nathan hovered over Julie's lithe young body, Colleen took his cock in her hand and rubbed over her cousin's clitoris, stimulating her yet again. She slipped his throbbing erection between the engorged pink pussy lips, and watched as the head slowly slid into her.

Slowly, slowly, he eased into her vagina. Julie gasped as she felt herself widen to accommodate his girth. It felt soo good. She was so hot. So wet. So tight. Colleen was soo turned on, watching him fuck another woman, any shred of jealousy flew out the window, as fast as her fingers flew across her clit.

As he slipped farther into her, he could feel some resistance. "Are you ready?" Nathan asked. "This might hurt a bit."

"Oh yes. Yes. Fuck me, Nathan." They saw her body jump and her faced winced a bit as his cock tore through her maidenhead. It hurt for an instant, then was replaced by the greatest pleasure she had ever known.

Colleen watched him slide out of her, his cock red with her virgin blood.

Julie was so hot. So wet. So slippery. So tight. He was squeezed in a velvet vice. Her hips rose up and she came again, washing him clean. All of a sudden a light bulb switched on inside her head. Now she knew how the sperm got into a woman's body. Now she knew why Colleen had given her birth control pills.

They got into a rhythm together; she rose to meet him as he thrust into her. He was driven by pure animal lust, a growl, like that of a feral dog rose in his throat. Colleen watched his balls swing and slam into her ass with every stroke.

"Wrap your legs around him." She did, pulling even deeper into her.

Julie was lost, enraptured. "Yes, yes, yes, oh God YES," she screamed as she came again. Her cunt contracted with her orgasm, milking his cock as he emptied himself inside her.

He still had a hard-on when he rolled off, and Colleen quickly straddled him, guiding him into her soaking wet pussy. Following her instructions, Julie knelt over his face and his tongue found her clit.

The girls kissed each other deeply as they rode him, each reaching out and fondling the other's breasts, tweaking and rolling their hardened nipples. Two women at the same time, Nathan thought; these are the things fantasies are made of.

They changed positions one more time. Julie knelt on all fours between Colleen's legs. She kept her ass pointed in the air, and Nathan slipped his cock between her cheeks and deep into her cunt.

Colleen came. Julie came. Nathan came.

Exhausted, satiated, they lay side-by-side on the bed. "So what do you think about sex, Julie?"

"Oh, it's so wonderful! I can't wait to fuck my brother."