College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zetony5
zetony5
6 Followers

"Hmm warm firm and alive, very sensual Mailee." Richard said quietly smiling at her as she turned.

"Those eyes like both of you and your attention. Enjoy your meal." Mailee said quietly and left Pam and Richard to have their meal.

Pam had her hand on Richards bulging pants and was squeezing it softly, she could feel it throbbing against her hand. "You'd better take your hand away otherwise I'll cum right here and now, it feels very nice but stop please." Richard pleaded his voice quavering a bit with rising excitation he was feeling. Pam withdrew her hand saying, "Hm you are very excited for sure, it would be a waste of rickcream that I'd like to experience in some way, later maybe."

"We'll see ok, it sounds interesting. Lets have our supper then go from there. Mailee is a very sexy girl eh. When I touched the eye I squeezed it softly and you were right, anyway Mailee pressed my hand to her breast before pulling it away." Richard whispered to Pam.

"She has shapely nipples, on nice firm rounded breasts." Pam whispered. As they were finishing their supper Mailee re-appeared asking "Can I get you anything else sir."

"Two coffees please Mailee." Richard said.

"I'll just be a minute." Mailee replied. When she returned with the coffees she had two fortune cookies and their bill.

After they had drunk the coffee and had the cookies they headed for the door Richard said, "I'll just be a minute paying the tab Pam, see you outside." Richard pad the bill and Mailee gave him a receipt and written on it was a phone number and after 11.30.

"Your number?"

"Yes, you can call me if you want, ok" Mailee said, she was a bit flushed but smiled warmly.

"I'll give you a call, bye," Richard said as he put the number in his wallet with a smile.

Pam was looking in the window of the video store. "That was a lovely supper Rick." Pam said taking his hand in hers, and pressing it against side.

"A lovely evening." Richard said. "What want to do Pam?"

"Is there a movie theatre in town Rick? I don't know the town yet so have no idea where anything is really." Pam replied.

"No there isn't one here, in Bayott there is one though. A bit to late now for this evening though"

"How far is Bayott from here Rick?" Pam asked.

"Bayott, about 10 to 12 miles or so, a pretty drive." Richard replied.

"My first class isn't till 10.30." Pam said, adding, "When is your first class Rick."

"Chemistry at 10.30, why what you got in mind Pam?"

"I was wondering if we could drive to Bayott and see what's on at the movies there." Pam said, looking at Rick.

"Ok by me." Rick said as they got to the car. Driving Pam slid over close to Rick and put her arm around his shoulders.

"So what kind of movies do you like Pam." Richard asked as he put a hand on Pam's leg and squeezed it.

"Movies, I like a good mystery and romances mostly. How about you Rick."

"I like action stories and spy stories. A good steamy erotic movie is interesting and exciting in a naughty way if you know what I mean." Richard said chuckling.

"You sexy guy you, hmm it does sound interesting, more exciting than interesting. Now you've got me intrigued." Pam replied, her voice showing the excitement she was feeling. She rubbed her thighs together squeezing Rick's fingers, saying, "You've got me all hot young man, you sexy guy." Richard slowly slid his hand along Pam's thigh till his fingers touched her pubic curly hair. Pam wriggled her hips till racks finger touched her hot puffy outer cunt lips! Run your fingers up and down them." Pam said in a hoarse sultry voice. She wriggled again and thrust her hips up as Rick was rubbing her love lips; her thrust slipped his finger in between them. "Hmm that feels so good Rick. I'm so confused Rick, we hardly know each other yet we are caressing and fondling one another. Feeling you touching me feels so right but I don't think it should. See what I mean." Pam said nervously as she ran her fingers through Rick's hair.

"Yes we have only known each other a very short time and learning about each other more all the time. Maybe we shouldn't be doing the things we are doing We are adults, and if we are ok with our feelings, our caressing each other, is only part of learning about each other, physically that is. But I don't think its wrong, I wouldn't do anything to harm you Pam. I want to get to know a great deal more about you, not to hurt or harm you. What you do to me feels good as well sweet thing."

"Thanks Rick, yes I think you have the right idea and attitude, like you I want to know a great deal more about you as well you sexxy guy. If you keep fondling my quim the way you are it'll be that'll be cumming right here. We must be nearly there." Pam said less nervous and in a sultry voice.

"See those building up ahead, that the start of Bayott. Hmm your love lips are hot and getting quite wet. Do you want me to stop founding you sweet thing as we are nearly there?" Rick asked.

"I think so you sweet thing, just push that finger in all way once." As Pam spoke Rick slid his finger right into Pam's sopping wet hot cunt. "ooohhh that feels sooo good." Richard slowly withdrew his now sticky finger and putting it in his mouth proceeded to lick Pam's love juice off of it. As he stopped Pam turned his head and kissed him long and ardently, running her tongue around his lips and slid between them as they parted slightly. After Pam pulled back she grinned and said in a sultry tone. "I tasted good sweet thing."

Lets see what is on at the Roxie shall we, who knows they may a porno on, no not really. I don't think they show porn here." Richard said grinning at Pam. Pam took Rick's hand as they strolled to the cinema. The movie showing was 'Emmanuel's Asian adventure'.

"Holy, an adult restricted movie." Pam exclaimed in a cheeky voice as she squeezed Rick's hand.

"Fancy going to see it Pam? How about Friday evening, and afterwards we can have a late supper. What do young think?" Richard asked.

"Sounds a neat idea. We could real naughty and stay here overnight." Pam replied with a sheepish grin on her flushed face.

"Well now there's a real adult idea. Lets think on it over the next few days ok." Richard said.

"Do you mean it Rick, I was kinda joking. Holy cow you really have a daring effect on me young man." Pam said as she pressed Rick's hand to her tummy. Reaching around his neck she kissed him knowingly.

"Well thank you kind lady. It was just a fleeting idea Pam, if you aren't comfortable with it I understand and no hard feeling, really."

"I'm not sure right now and I'll let you know tomorrow Rick, ok. I'm tingling all over." Pam said as she looked into Rick's eye's saying "Take me in your arms and kiss me Rick." Richard put his arms around her, pressed his eager lips to hers. Richard had one hand across her back and the other behind her head. Pressing her lips to his. There lips parted, Richard sucked Pam's lower lip and her tongue traced a line across his upper lip. As Richard released her lip Pam slipped her tongue between his, there tongues played and jousted wantonly. Pam's hand was behind Rick's butt and pulling his hips forward pressing his to hers. Pam could feel Rick's stiff hard penus pressing against her. A feeling that both excited and scared her at the same time. Pam had had sex only once in her life. She was 19 at the and at a party. She had got drunk and was taken advantage of by a so-called friend. This is the memory that is haunting her as she is grinding her hips against Rick's. As they stopped kissing each other, they stood close and looked into each other's eyes. Feeling good, hot and excited.

"You are a hot guy and some sweet kisser." Pam said breathlessly. Resting her head against Rick's shoulder.

"You are a sexxy kisser sweet thing, you make me hot. Hot for you>" Richard said quietly, adding Feeling your hips pressing against mine and moving so sensuously. Nearly another explosion." They turned and strolled down the street. While they were kissing they were oblivious of people passing by them.

"I fancy an ice cream Rick how about you?" Pam asked.

"Yeh lets find one. I've got to remember where the ice cream shop is. It's a while since I've been here. Let drive down to the river I think its there. Not far." Richard said as got in his Mustang and set off. "So what are your interests and hobbies?" Richard asked.

"Oh I like embroidery, reading and listening to good music. I like tennis and swimming as well. I tried hiking a couple of times. It's nice but quite tiring. How about you, what are you into, apart from getting girls hot and wet?" Pam asked as she put her arm around Rick's shoulders and traced his ear with her finger.

"I like swimming and hiking, I go camping sometimes. I tried tennis but didn't like too much. I do like playing golf though. I'm not much of a reader really. Music, that's always good. Ah here we are. Richard found a parking spot and they got out. "What you want Pam, a swirly like before?"

"Yes please." Pam replied.

"Ok, I'll find you, there are some benches by the river as well." Richard said as he headed for the door. Having got the cones Richard found Pam sitting on a bench under a large tree, looking out over the muddy looking river.

"Here we are." Richard said as he handed Pam her cone and added. "Not much of a river really, they do have a lovely park here though." Richard said as he sat beside her.

"You like camping, what's it like I've never been camping?" Pam asked.

"Camping, well for I find it really relaxing, you do what you like or do nothing. Eat when and what you want. You are in charge of your world, nobody to disturb you." Richard said. Adding "Last year during the summer break I went for a hike and came across a small lake. Not far from town actually. In very wooded country, the only way into it is down an old logging path. Clear clear water and there is a small sandy beach off a grassy knoll. I camped there over night one time. So peaceful, no traffic noises just the loons in the evening. The sky looks like a jeweller cloth at night all the stars seem so bright. The beach goes out about 7 yards then the water gets deep, and quickly. Nice for swimming, I skinny dipped there, that feel so good, then to just lay out in the sun, really great." Richard exclaimed. "It sure sounds relaxing and kind of naughty at times." Pam said, chuckling.

"Well, let's see what the weather is like tomorrow. Maybe we can go out after class tomorrow. Pick a sandwich from the cafeteria or sub from down town, what ever." Richard remarked. Where is the park here Rick?"

"Just a few minutes drive, want to take a look?"

"Just for a short while then better head home. I have some reading to do for class tomorrow." Pam replied as she got up. They walked hand in hand back to the car. Richard parked the car and they strolled into the park. There were flowerbeds along either side of the path leading into the park and up a rise. At the top the park stretched away down into a wooded glen and away up the other side to a pine tree lined roadway.

"This is a pretty park Rick, what's over there?" Pam asked as she pointed at a group of shrubs.

"I don't know, lets look." Richard said as Pam took hand. As they neared the shrubs they could see that it was a shady sheltered and mossy grass area, concealed by the shrubs and bushes.

"Hmm this is a romantic spot Rick." Pam said as she sat down, pulling her knees up to undo her sandals. One knee was bear, her skirt creased up exposing some fair skinned thigh. Pam kicked off her sandals, getting up she danced around, twirling her skirt around her, showing all her soft thighs. She twirled around in front of Rick, grasping the hem of her skirt and holding it up and out, giving Richard a clear view of her silky pubis and her love lips as well. "Would you make love to me Rick?" Pam whispered so sensual and sweet. She came up real close to him as he sat. Her love nest was almost touching his face.

"Pam I'd love to, I want to so bad you cant imagine. Not tonight sweet Pam. You aren't going to probably get pregnant because I made love to you unprotected. It's not you sweet thing. I so want your sweet hot cunt wrapped around my prick it aches for it, but not tonight. I hope you can understand." Richard said, his voice full of emotion.

"Now I know the answer to my doubts for our staying Friday night. Oh Rick, yes let's stay here, what you have just said has proved to me that you care and that you wouldn't hurt me. Give my cunt a kiss Rick, it wants you and a kiss will take away some of its aching for you as well." Pam said as she stepped right up to Rick. Dropping the hem of her skirt, to have it drape over his head. Richard put his hands round Pam's warm butt cheeks and playfully squeezed them as he urged her up against his face. He could smell her sensuality; feel her pubic fur against his lips. Sticking his tongue out a bit, touched her outer lips, sliding it between them, felt the warmth enclosing around it. Withdrawing his tongue, took one of the lips into his mouth and stretched it and sucked on it and let it out with 'plop', then did the same with the other. Richard poked his stiff tongue in between those warm pliant lips and slowly wiggled it up the slippery split till it reached her nerve centre. With the smooth under side of his stiff tongue, it circled the hooded clitoris. Pam took in a sharp deep breath at the touch of clitoris, she responded by putting her hands on her skirt over Rick's head and pressed him to her. Richard pressed Pam's cunt to him as he kissed her clitoris, gently sucking on it. Pressing his upper lip against the hood then exposing her clitoris even more. Richard was gently licking and sucking her orgasmic fuse. "Ohh Rick, Ohh fuck" Pam's voice came in guttural, sensuality, totally sexual sounds. As Richard slipped a finger into her hot slippery cunt, curling it up and caressing her hot very wet cunt walls, as he continued sucking her stiff clitoris. He could feel Pam quivering, her finger curling into talons as she became more excited. Animalistic sounds escaped her parted lips. Her legs were getting wobbly. Then with one shudder and guttural gasp Pam exploded in a thundering spraying orgasm. Richards open mouth trapped some of Pam's sexual nectar. Even more ran down his chin and neck. Richard was still caressing the hot wet cunt. Pam was nearing another climax. Out of Richards's sight Pam was fondling her firm breast. "O-h-h f-u-c-k´ Pam gasped, her legs were shaking her head was spinning "U-g-h" was the last sound Pam made before she climaxed, more deeply that the first. In so much that as her nectar erupted in sexual torrents over Richards face and shirt. Pam collapsed into his lap panting, gasping for air. She was totally spent. Richard pulled her skirt from off his head, Pam opened her eyes and saw Richards face, it was dripping with her love juices. Pam put her arms around Rick's neck and, pulled herself up and rested her head-on his shoulder. After two three minutes Pam turned to Rick and whispered. "Fuck you are so hot Rick. I've never cum before. I had played with myself sometimes and imagined that I had cum, not a chance that's for sure. Pulling away her head away she kissed him ardently, her tongue probing deep into his parted lips, Richard pushed his tongue into her open mouth and Pam closed her lips around it and sucked on hard as her jousted with it. Pam then proceeded to lick Rick's lips and chin dry of her love juices. Looking down at his wet shirt Pam said. "Did I do all that?"

"You sweet thing it all came from you, every sexxy drop, you taste heavenly. You delivered a sensual cocktail to be savoured. I need to take a piss real bad," Richard said. Getting up he walked to a tree a few yards away, with his back turned toward Pam he unzipped his pants, taking out his semi erect prick. Leaning against three with one hand, held his prick with the other. As he began to eject a solid stream of hot piss, splashing against the tree roots. Pam came over to him; standing behind him she put her arms around him. Moving one hand up over his chest and the other she traced the line of his arm holding his prick. Her hand slid over Rick's as it grasped the now stiff shaft. Richard slid his hand off of his prick, leaving Pam holding it as it spurted hot piss. She could feel the pressure of the jet. "Hmm you feel so hot and virile my Rick." As Pam was speaking Richard finished pissing. Pam used his erection to turn Rick around to face her full on. "You are a very sexxy man, look at this manhood." Pam said. A she proceeded to kneel in front of Richard. Moving her head toward Rick's rampant prick. Its head was so very smooth and shiny. Pam slowly moved her hand up and down the shaft. Gently, slowly jerking Rick off. As Pam continued a drop of pre-cum oozed out and dribbled down. Richard was becoming excited and arched his back a bit. His prick becoming very stiff and engorged. Pam moved her head forward and took his man head into her mouth. At the first touch Richard gasped audibly and grasped Pam's head. O-h-h Pam that feels great. H-m-m, o-h-h, g-o-d Rick said in a guttural voice. O-h-h, P-a-m, come away, o-h-h, f-u-c-k it's coming. And with that Rick shot three wads of thick jism. Some shot onto Pam's face and neck, and ton her blouse. Pam took Rick's man head into her eager mouth and gently sucked the last out. Richard pulled Pam up and wiped her face and neck, slipping his hanky back into his pocket, remarked, "You are one very sexxy lady Pam. You are a woman and a lady." Looking down at his waning erection added . "You took away a bad ache and now its relaxed. Mister penus is relaxed." Rick put it back in his pants and zipped them up. He took Pam in his arms and looked into her brown eyes and kissed her tenderly. "I guess we should be getting back to town." Richard said.

"Yes I think we had better get going. I know I said it before but I want to say it again. Lets stay here Friday night Rick. This lady wants to be with you all night. I guess there is at least one hotel here isn't there?"

"Yes there are two hotels that I know of and a motel as well, that I know of." Richard replied.

"Can we do a quick check on the way home?" Pam said as she took Rick's hand.

"Why not." Ramada is one and the skyline is the other, the motel is xhide hideaway motel."

"Ok xhide away sound strange, a bit intriguing though." Pam said and added. "Id better have a pee before we get going. Here will do fine, nobody around." Pam said as she squatted and lifted her skirt, then as Richard watched Pam parted her love lips and peed, a steady stream hissed into the grass. As she finished she got up and linked arms with Rick. As they strolled away from the secluded glade Pam said quietly "Hmm that feels a lot better. Which would rather stay at Rick, a hotel or motel. I'm easy."

"I'm pretty much the same. The motel is the last well go by." Richard replied. Adding. "The Ramada is the bigger of the hotels. What the xhide away is like I have no idea. You cast a very natural yet very sexxy image just now as you were peeing. You are a very sensual and sexxy lady. When we get back to town, if you can spare about half an hour Ill have your lovely blouse and my shirt washed and dried. Richard said as he an arm around Pam's shoulder. Pam took Rick's hand in hers as it draped loosely over her breast, pressing it to her breast.

"Oh, that's no problem. That's a very nice offer Rick. I can study while you are busy. Thank you. So you liked me peeing openly so you could see me. It felt risqué and cheeky to me. I enjoyed that feeling." Pam said, kissing Rick's ear.

"Here we are. They drove off a short way with one turn when Richard said. "There's the skyline hotel. Stopping thy looked at the amenities listed. Rick added. Doesn't look to bad eh?"

"No, it's got several amenities as well."

zetony5
zetony5
6 Followers