College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zetony5
zetony5
6 Followers

"Yes and there is a pool. Ok the Ramada is the next. Ok so when we get back to my apartment I've got terry towel robe you can put on while I launder your blouse. If you want you can put on some music while you study, make your self at home sweet thing." Richard said as he squeezed Pam's thigh.

"You are a great guy Rick. Oh there's the Ramada." Pam said excitedly and pointed up the road. Richard pulled up outside and they checked out what it had to offer.

"It has more amenities for sure, ok lets see what xhide away has shall we." Richard said.

"Sounds very intriguing maybe a bit risqué even." Pam said with a chuckle.

"Well here it is." Richard said pointing at the sign ahead.

"Risqué indeed, x rated cable TV, sexxy. I wonder what the rooms are like and how much. It sounds intriguing but I think one of the hotels Rick." Pam said

"I think so. Looks dingy. We'll look at the yellow pages at home and decide there. Home in about 15 minutes. So you haven't done any camping. I don't know but I think you might like it Pam." Richard said.

"Maybe we might try it one weekend Rick. That lake you found sounds nice. A nice romantic experience." Pam said as she sidled over beside Rick. Have you taken any other girls out to the lake Rick." Pam asked, sliding an arm around his shoulders.

"No I haven't, really. You are the only girl I've told about it. I'm not a good mixer you see." Richard said, he added, "Well here we are sweet thing. Bring your books up with you. Richard opened the front door and let Pam in. They rode the elevator up to the 3rd floor. "This is a nice block Rick." Pam said

"Well this is my little heaven." Richard said as he held the apartment door open for Pam. Added "Go on through to the living room and make your self at home. Put on some music if you like." Richard said as he went into the bedroom, he came out with the robe for Pam and he had a tight tee shirt on. "There you Pam, you can go in the bedroom if you want."

"No I'm fine here.' Pam said as she dropped her book on the sofa and took off her blouse and handed it to him. She just stood there in a skirt and filmy bra. "I wont be long." Richard said as he headed out of the apartment.

Pam slipped on the robe and went over to the stereo and put on some music. Returned to the sofa, she sat leaning against a cushion her book resting against her knees. She read for about 20 minutes. Put the book down on the end table, her mind on when Rick had given her the heavenly hot orgasms back at the park. She was feeling raunchy and wanton; she fingered herself with one hand and fondled her scant covered breasts with the other. The robe fell open, as she got more and more excited, till she gave herself a thundering orgasm squirting her love juice over her hand. She just lay there and dropped off to sleep. Her finger still impaled in her hot dripping cunt. Richard came back quietly opening the door and found Pam asleep. He went into the bedroom and turned his bed down and came out into the living room. Softly and gently eased Pam's finger out of her cunt and lay over her tummy, putting his hand under her carried her into the bedroom and put on his bed, gently covered her and adjusted the blinds. Getting a blanket out of the closet went out and slept on the sofa .

zetony5
zetony5
6 Followers