College Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
A college president enjoys his position.
3.7k words
4.43
37.6k
8
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[It has been some time since I submitted my last set of College Adventures and I encourage you to read the prior submissions to best understand what transpires here. And please don't hesitate to offer comments or suggestions. Enjoy.]

Alina Sorel was one of the students that I'd found to be in an 'inappropriate' relationship with one of our faculty members – trading certain sexual favors for higher grades. She was an exceptional young woman in terms of her beauty, with strawberry-blonde hair, blue eyes, and one of those bodies that so many young women aspire to, but seldom seem to achieve. But her scholarly abilities clearly were not the equal of many of the other students here at McCalester. It was fortunate then, that she came from a wealthy family and that her father was chair of the University's Board of Trustees. Not only did she get into McCalester (needless to say, with her father's assistance), but she had managed to fit in, if struggling academically. My assistant and personal whore, Jen, had pointed out that Ms. Sorel was a bit of a bitch. That wasn't particularly concerning to me since it all worked in my favor. Although admittedly, I probably should have thought twice before fucking the 19-year old daughter of the man who chaired the college's Board of Trustees.

I had arranged with my assistant Jen to deliver her directly to my residence rather than my office. When they walked in, I was in my robe at my desk, and I dismissed Jen with a short "You won't be needed any more this evening." I could tell she was clearly irritated and that she had expected to be involved in the evening's festivities. Or debaucheries. But I had other things planned for her, and was looking forward to focusing my attention (and desires) on young Ms. Sorel this evening.

I looked up briefly from my paperwork, sipped from the glass of the scotch on my desk, and took in the young woman from my position behind the desk. She clearly hadn't expected to meet with me in my residence and was uncomfortable under my gaze, especially I think, given my less than formal dress. She wore a pale yellow sundress that stopped at mid-thigh. She was curvaceous, with a budding woman's body. She had well-formed hips under the billowy dress, and her breasts were full, firm and nearly overflowing from the top of the dress, contained only by the well-placed straps holding the dress in place.

I turned back to my work and ignored her. She busied herself looking around for a few minutes and then exasperated, indicated by a long and loud exhaled sigh, she parked herself in the large leather chair across from my desk. I continued to focus on the pile of papers on my desk until she annoyingly spoke up, "Why am I here?"

I looked directly into her eyes and was equally plain in my response, "Because I wanted a young bitch to fuck this afternoon, and since you're here, you were clearly available."

Her look was one of utter shock. She quickly rose and turned to leave the room when I again spoke, "I understand you've been fucking one of your professors."

She stopped, and then turned to face me, her face flushed and clearly flustered. "What are you talking about?"

"Was I not clear in what I said?"

She looked at me like an animal caught in a trap. And she made her first mistake. "Professor Bradford started it. I didn't want to....but, but,..."

Keeping my composure at this revelation was difficult – I hadn't expected this, but I was ecstatic in its potential implications. I knew she'd screwed Bob Mitchell, negotiating her grade for what appeared to be on the video I had, a sumptuous blowjob, and one I was looking forward to experiencing. Alina went on, and I listened, becoming more ecstatic and horny by the minute. Sara Bradford, who was also Associate Dean, had been a significant thorn in my side since my appointment as President, but had seemed invulnerable. Alina's revelation that she was screwing Dean Bradford now pierced that aura of invincibility and I looked forward to being the person to really puncture it. I let myself become distracted thinking about fucking Sara Bradford, when Alina shrieked, "What the hell are you doing?"

I had inadvertently begun to stroke my now-hard cock in anticipation of the depravities I expected to engage in with Sara, only to be brought back to the reality of the moment, and young Ms. Sorel. Who was going to make a more than adequate substitute in Dean Bradford's immediate absence.

I stood up, my robe open and my prick fully erect, my hand wrapped around the thick shaft, slowly sliding up and down. Alina, obviously shocked, turned and started quickly for the door, only to stop when I said loudly "I think you might want to see this." She turned when she heard the moans from the large screen on the wall as I turned on the already cued up video.

Like I had done with Trisha Campbell, in vivid display on the large flat-screen hanging on the wall, was Alina in a rather precarious position on a couch, moaning loudly, her mouth wrapped around an erect, if rather tiny cock, and Professor Mitchell, in the throes of what appeared to be an excellent blowjob, furiously masturbating her clit. He was clearly not doing a good job of it given the pained expression on her face. However, she continued to suck his cock despite the look on her face that suggested Bob was rubbing her clit with sandpaper. I looked at her. "If you've been fucking Dean Bradford, who I didn't know about, and Professor Mitchell, who I obviously do know about, it makes me wonder which of the other faculty members you've been screwing. And since I know you're sucking his cock in exchange for a grade, it makes me ask whether your grades for any of your courses are legitimate at all?"

She stopped in mid-stride and shrieked "How did you get this?! This is illegal! You can't..."

I walked up to her and coldly slapped her across the face which quickly brought the shrieking to a halt. She looked at me in stunned silence. I stared directly into her eyes, "All you need to understand is the following. With a single flick of my finger, I will send a copy of this little video clip from an anonymous account to your father. Do I need to say more?"

She looked at me stunned, then shook her head and didn't speak.

I continued to stroke my cock directly in front of her. I grabbed her shoulder and turned her toward the screen on the wall just in time to see Professor Mitchell groan heavily and come in her mouth. She turned back to me and I let my eyes wander over her, clearly making her uncomfortable. I looked at her hungrily and said abruptly, looking back at the screen,"When I shove my cock in your mouth, I'm going to love that kind of attention. Now get your dress off. And then get on your knees."

When she hesitated, I slapped her again and grabbed a thick handful of the strawberry-blonde hair. I jerked her head to me and pressed my mouth to her ear. "I won't tell you again. Strip and get on your knees."

Her eyes widened, but she grabbed the loose part of the sundress around her hips and pulled it up and over her head. As the dress came off, firm, fleshy orbs tipped with taut pink nipples were begging to be slapped and catching her by surprise, I did. I loved the feel of her tit and the gasp that escaped her lips as my hand smacked the tender fleshy skin, leaving a bright red mark across the white flesh. Thin cotton panties barely covered the darker blonde hair between her thighs.

When she dropped down in front of me, my thick cock positioned directly in front of her face, I reveled in the sight of her on her knees, how her breasts hung precariously at my knees, revealing deep cleavage, and the thin fabric of her panties and how it stretched across her inviting ass. The mushroom-shaped head of my prick was swollen, the tip glistening with beads of translucent fluid. I grasped the thick shaft and placed it directly in front of her lips, my other hand holding her head firmly in place. I slowly grazed the head of my cock across her mouth, leaving a light trail of the glistening fluid along her full lips. The sensation, the light touch of her lips on the head of my cock was exhilarating, and I jerked her head back, leaving her lips slightly parted, and pressed my cock lightly to her lips again.

I looked down at her on her knees. Her face framed my cock, her breasts directly beneath, her nipples hard, her breath coming a little faster than before and blue eyes opened wide and fixated on my cock. She could see every inch of the thick shaft and the dark purple veins running the length from my balls to my cockhead.

I still grasped a thick bundle of her hair, holding her head firmly. "I want you to take my cockhead in your mouth Alina. Nothing but the head of my prick. Do not touch my cock with your hands. Do you understand?"

I heard the lightest whisper of "yesssssss" from her, and felt my balls contract as her mouth slowly wrapped around the thick swollen head, her tongue probing. I groaned as I felt her warm wet mouth encircle the head of my prick. Her hands rested lightly on the front of my thighs, as her tongue teased me, drifting around the rim of the swollen head. I resisted the urge to plunge my cock down her throat and savagely fuck her mouth.

"Now I want to feel your fingers gently squeezing and fondling my balls as you suck me. Show me what a cock-sucking whore you are. I want you to make me come you little bitch."

I felt her hand groping for my balls, and I groaned heavily as I felt her first squeeze, then caress my sensitive balls. I exhaled deeply in the next moment as I watch the shaft of my cock slowly disappear between her lips. The dual sensations were almost too much to bear. My cock was now glistening with her saliva and each time she swallowed the long thick shaft, I could feel my cockhead sliding further down her velvety throat. Her talented fingers played with my balls, squeezing them just firmly enough to elicit a grunt from me each time that was half pain and half sheer pleasure.

Her eyes never left mine and I was increasingly reaching a point where I wouldn't be able to control myself. Her pace quickened slightly and I felt the pressure build in my balls. She pressed her fingers against my hard shaft deep under my ball sac, stroking me firmly, and my knees nearly buckled.

I couldn't take my eyes from hers and knew that I wouldn't last much longer. As she began her next stroke, I finally couldn't stop myself and drove my cock deep in her mouth. I could see the surprise in her eyes, but there was also a smile on her lips, despite being stretched tightly around my cock. I grasped her hair firmly and began to thrust in her mouth. Watching her soft red lips wrapped around the shaft of my cock, and the thick shaft slipping in and out of her mouth made my cock throb and my balls ache. Dark purplish veins lined the length of my rigid prick, and I began to feel the tingling in my balls and the base of my cock – I knew I was going to come. I pulled my cock back, leaving her warm wet mouth wrapped only around my cockhead again. I felt her tongue teasing the tip of my prick and as her fingers groped my balls again, squeezing gently, I felt the orgasm erupt as my body stiffened and my vision fogged.

The first stream of sperm drenched her tongue, and I pulled my cock from her mouth and left the tip perched against her lips. I stroked my prick and watched intently as another thick stream of milky white fluid spewed over her lips and chin. I pulled her head back and stroked my cock firmly as another spurt of thick come splashed over her face. As the intensity of the orgasm subsided, I continued to milk my cock over her upturned face, letting the remaining thin rivulets and drops of come fall over her cheeks and mouth.

When I finally released her hair, she bowed her head, letting the cum drip from her face and trickle down her neck and upper chest. She folded her arms across her breasts as if to hide them from me. Standing directly in front of her now, my increasingly limp cock half-drooping in front of her, I reached down and pulled her to her feet. "Lower your arms."

At first hesitant, I flexed my arm as if to slap her again, and she quickly dropped her arms to her side, exposing full firm tits, tipped by hard pink nipples. I took her left nipple firmly between my thumb and forefinger, and pulled her to me. Grabbing the back of her hair again, I kissed her hard, shoving my tongue between her full lips, still slightly salty from my cum.

I pulled away and walked over to the leather sofa. I turned and sat with my legs spread. I looked over at her – with one hand I reached down and began to play with my still half-hard prick, and with the other, I beckoned her over. My cock stiffened slightly as I watched her walk over, both hips and breasts swaying seductively. "Take off your panties and get on your knees – I want you to suck my cock until I'm hard again."

I relished watching her remove the thin fabric, exposing the triangle of slightly darker reddish-blonde hair between her thighs. Before she could kneel, I bent over and slipped my finger between her thighs. I loved the slight gasp as she felt my fingers probing her, and she visibly jumped as I teased her swollen clit, before withdrawing my fingers and sticking them in my mouth. The taste of her was heavenly.

She finally knelt, this time bending over my lap to get to my cock. I wrapped my fingers around the base of my prick, holding it for her, and enjoyed the sensation as I watched again as my prick once again disappeared between her lips. It wasn't long before my cock was hard again and I didn't intend to waste this erection cumming in her mouth.

I grabbed a thick chunk of her hair again and pulled her head up. Standing up directly in front of her and slightly over her, and never letting go of her hair, I stepped quickly to one side, then dropped to my knees behind her. I pushed her body forward so that she was on her knees bent over the seat of the couch, her ass and cunt perfectly positioned for me.

Without waiting, I grasped her hip with one hand and shoved my cock between her thighs with the other. I loved feeling my prick slide forward, pressed against her cunt. Holding my prick with my hand, and pressing the hard shaft up against her pussy from below, I slowly thrust my hips back and forth, rubbing my cockhead against her warm wet slit, which slowly began to open against my pressure. She moaned and shifted her hips and I finally felt my swollen prickhead slip into the buttery soft opening. With several more hard thrusts my cock was firmly lodged deep between her thighs.

Her thighs were slightly parted to accommodate my cock, and her full heart-shaped ass was directly in front of me. I shoved my cock again only to press it as deep in her cunt as I could go and I could hear the soft gasp escape from her lips. I moved my knees back slightly to better position myself behind her and to be able to better hold her in the position I wanted.

I ground my cock in her, and began to caress her ass. The soft skin was exhilarating, and I couldn't stop myself from several slaps of her firm cheeks. I could just make out the tiny ringed hole between her ass cheeks and I slid my fingers in between. I loved probing the tight hole because Alina jerked her hips each time I pressed my fingers firmly against the tight anal ring. I wanted to fuck her ass with a vengeance, but I could feel the walls of her cunt wrapped firmly around my aching shaft, and priorities are priorities.

I grabbed her hips again to hold her in place and began to fuck her savagely. I withdrew my cock nearly to the tip and rammed it hard into her again and again. The gasps and sharp cries increased in volume and intensity as I ravished her. I leaned over her back, still grinding my cock deep inside her and grabbing her hair, jerked her head back. I pressed my mouth to her ear, and whispered coarsely, "Do you like being my whore, bitch?" With my hips resting firmly against her ass, I could only grind my cock into her cunt. "As tight as your ass was around my finger, I bet you've never taken a cock in your ass, have you?"

She groaned a weak "noooo" as I shoved my cock hard in her again. I smiled at her dilemma and my good fortune. I pulled back up on my knees, began to fuck her furiously, and said firmly, "I loved cumming in your mouth – now beg me to cum in your cunt bitch, and I won't fuck your ass today. Do it, whore. I want to hear you beg me to cum in your pussy." She cried out with my renewed effort, and her cries only encouraged me.

Still kneeling behind her, with my cock buried deep between her thighs, I grabbed her by the shoulder with one hand and once again grabbed a thick bundle of strawberry-blonde hair. I jerked her head back using my newfound leverage, and began fucking her viciously again. My hips were thrusting my cock in her like a piston, and I heard the first weak sentence through her grunts, "P-p-p-p-lease. Cum in me."

I reached down and slapped her already red ass. My well-lubricated cock was covered in her juices and thin trickles from her drenched cunt glistened along the inside of her thighs. I continued to fuck her, sometimes stopping after I had driven my cock deep inside her to grind my pelvis against her firm ass. I growled at her again, "Cum where bitch? Tell me. Beg me to cum in your cunt."

I slipped one hand under her and pinched her taut nipple. She jerked from the pain and gasped. I heard her again as she whispered and stammered this time, "My cunt. Please cum in my cunt."

I groped her breast, squeezing hard. I wanted to cum in her and knew I couldn't hold back much longer. She had collapsed forward on the couch, letting me take her. "Do you like being my whore, baby? Beg me again slut, beg me to cum in your pussy."

This time, when she uttered "Yesssssssssssssss. Make me your whore. Cum in my cunt you bastard." That sent me over the edge as I felt my balls contract and the beginning of my orgasm. I thrust my cock in her hard again as the first thick stream exploded from my cock. I quickly pulled out like I did from her mouth earlier, and placed the head of my cock firmly against her tight ass. A second thick stream of cum exploded from the head of my cock and splashed across the tight little hole of her ass. Barely in control, I pressed my cockhead firmly against the tight ring, now lubricated with my cum, and shoved hard enough to press my cockhead through the tight orifice. She screamed as I violated her and I had to hold her hips steady as the final streams of cum filled the virgin cavity.

I was in ecstasy with just my cockhead buried in her tight hole. Holding her firmly in place, I again milked my cock, draining my prick of the final drops of sperm. We were both exhausted and covered in sweat, her still on her knees but her body draped across the seat of the couch, and me still kneeling behind her, trying to keep my rapidly deflating cock from popping out of her ass.

My prick finally went completely limp and I simply fell back on the floor. She turned to look at me and I beckoned her to the floor. She positioned herself beside me and I placed her hand over my cock and balls. I kissed her and rolled over on top of her, my limp prick nestled in the triangle between her thighs, my body pinning her to the floor. I bent down and bit her nipple, and felt it stiffen slightly as I teased the tip with my tongue.

I finally looked down at her. I liked feeling her underneath me – her body pressed against mine, but at my will. I could feel her hands on my hips, holding me in place. Her eyes looking at me questioning, the thin trails of sperm still caked around her mouth. I intended to fuck her again, as soon as I could get my still-limp cock, now firmly lodged against her pussy, to stiffen. But in the meantime, "Now, about this relationship with Sara Bradford, let's talk more about that."