College Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You now have a fair understanding of my various desires and perversions, yes?" She nodded. "It was only a few weeks ago that you were the woman strapped facedown on that bed."

I led Trish over to the bed, where I sat down and caressed Liv's inviting ass. I pulled her down next to me and whispered, "I want to watch you fondle her."

Trish, still lightly gripping my prick in one hand, tentatively reached over and still unknown to her, caressed her mother's back, and then, encouraged by my smile and hardening cock, let her fingers drift down and across the soft skin of Liv's ass. I reached over and cupped Trish's breast in my hand, then bent down and teased her taut pink nipple with my tongue. I watched excitedly as Trish explored further, slipping her hand down between Liv's spread thighs.

Her fingers probed her mother's swollen clit, and at that touch, Liv's body went rigid under the restraints. The muffled sounds from behind the ball gag and under the hood became a steady moan as Trish then slipped her fingers in the still anonymous woman's cunt.

I couldn't take my eyes off the scene before me as the young woman, wanting to please me, and explore her own emerging desires, eagerly finger-fucked her mother's soaking cunt. I couldn't wait any longer, as I stood up and then pulled Trish with me. I pulled her tight to me, my thick cock pressed against her belly, and kissed her hard. I could feel her still wet fingers on my hip, holding me firm to her. I whispered hoarsely in her ear, "I want to watch you fuck her."

She looked at me in surprise, and with that, Jen walked over to the closet, and emerged holding two strap-ons in her hand. Handing one to me, she stepped into the harness of the first, and cinched the leg and waist straps tight. She grinned at us, took the second from me, knelt down in front of Trish and held it out for her. Hesitantly at first, Trish stepped into the harness and Jen pulled it up around her hips. She positioned the faux cock, then pulled the waist and leg straps taut. I reached down and grasped the faux rubber cock, and knelt down in front of Trish. I took the head of the fake cock and rubbed it against my lips, watching the desire in Trish's eyes grow exponentially.

I looked up at her. "Fuck my mouth." And then let the cockhead slip between my lips. Jen walked behind me and held my head as Trish began to slowly thrust the cock between my lips. I reached down to stroke my cock with one hand while resting the other on Trish's hip. She reached down and grabbed my hair with both hands as she began to thrust wildly, the thick dark shaft glistening with my saliva. The time was right.

I grasped her hips and pushed her back, the cock slipping from my mouth. I looked at her intensely, and then at Liv, still restrained unknowingly on the bed. I walked to the head of the bed, got on and sat at the head with my back against the headboard. My legs were spread and crossed over each of Liv's arms. I beckoned to Jen, still harnessed with the other strap-on, who promptly clambered on, and pressing her back against my chest, straddled my erect prick. Trish watched excitedly as Jen settled herself on my cock, and seemed momentarily mesmerized, as my thick cock disappeared between the slender woman's thighs.

I looked at Trish, her eyes glazed with lust and desire. "Now."

And with that, the young woman crawled between Liv's outstretched legs at the other end of the bed. I could barely contain myself. Jen, also intently focused on the two women in front of us, was fondling her own breasts with one hand, gently squeezing my balls with the other, and was slowly grinding herself on my cock. We watched as Trish, on her hands and knees, full pert breasts swaying gently with each move, matched in motion by the large dark organ perched between her thighs, bent down and began to lightly lick the back of Liv's thighs, slowly moving toward the firm lovely ass directly in front of her.

I had stretched Liv firmly across the bed with the restraints, and though her movement was limited, she continued to struggle against her bonds. Trish, now directly over her mother's ass, was insatiable. I watched as her full lips caressed Liv's firm bottom, grazing the soft skin, then biting firmly. I couldn't see her hands pressed between the older woman's thighs from my perch, but the jerky movements of Liv's hips and the constant moans from under the hood told me that Trish was quite dexterous in her ministrations.

I heard a slight gasp from Jen as Trish spread her mother's ass cheeks and bent her head between the spread globes. She looked directly at us as her tongue danced around the tight hole, teasing lightly, and then pressing more firmly, probing the sensitive ring more firmly. Liv's hips jerked and she thrust backward, but Trish used her weight effectively in holding the woman's ass firmly in place. She lifted herself momentarily, slapped Liv's ass several times, as I had done so often to her, and apparently enjoyed it just as much.

I reached around Jen and groped her small tits, pinching her hard nipples, burying my face in her neck and biting the soft skin, but never taking my eyes off Trish and Liv. I looked at Trish and smiled, and silently mouthed "Fuck her."

The young woman complied. She crawled up further and positioned herself directly between the older woman's thighs. Pressing the firm cockhead between Liv's spread legs, she slowly rubbed the organ against the woman's spread pussy lips, again soliciting moans. Pushing forward slowly, the firm thick shaft began to disappear and Liv once again, fought her bonds. Trish, now clearly enjoying her domination of this delectable object, thrust her hips hard, driving the prick hard and deep between her mother's thighs. It wasn't long, before Trish was thoroughly ensconced in the throes of sexual depravity. She had straddled the back of Liv's thighs, her eyes glazed, her hips, in a smooth rhythmic flow, thrusting firmly, and with each new thrust delighted herself with slapping the firm ass in positioned in front of her.

The contrast between the women was both exciting and exhilarating. Nearly identical bodies in size and form, the only difference was the olive skin of the mother contrasting with the much lighter, yet tanned skin of the daughter. I was especially enamored of the firm, round asses that adorned both women.

I heard the moans behind the gag quicken, as did Trish, and watched as she picked up her pace. Jen could take no more, and I felt her body go rigid and quiver as she finally came on my cock. I couldn't take my eyes off Trish as she leaned forward for leverage and began to ram the strap-on cock in her mother's cunt. It was only moments later that Liv finally acceded, and the muffled cry came in unison with clenched fists and a rigid body. Unrelenting, and still unsatisfied, Trish continued to fuck the woman with abandon.

I settled Jen to the side and got up, my cock rock-hard and throbbing, and pulled Trish from Liv's now limp, restrained body. She sat at the edge of the bed, flushed and heated, as I unstrapped the harness and removed it. Kneeling before her, I buried my face in her cunt and fucked her with my tongue. She leaned back, spreading her legs and giving me perfect access. Her pussy lips were swollen and glistening and I breathed in her musky odor. I finally found her clit, clamping my mouth around the tender organ, and within seconds, Trish was screaming as she came.

It was of course, time to reveal my surprise. I nodded to Jen, who got up and pulled Trish to her knees on the floor beside the bed. Dropping behind her, and still wearing the strap-on, she slipped the shaft between Trish's thighs and thrust it upward until firmly lodged in her cunt. She wrapped her arms around Trish and began to slowly fuck her as I released each of the straps holding Liv in place.

I rolled her over and straddled her chest, settling myself on her tits. I began to stroke my cock again and turned to look at Trish. Despite the slight gasps each time Jen thrust into her, she couldn't keep her eyes off me. I reached down and slowly untied the drawstrings on the hood, all the time keeping my eyes on Trish. I turned back to pull the hood from Liv's head.

The lust in Trish's eyes turned to horror as the hood came off. She gasped at the sight of her mother Liv, face drawn, the gag still in her mouth, and me astride her, my thick engorged cock just above her mother's face. I reached down and unfastened the ball gag, tossing it to the side. With Trish's domination finally complete, I couldn't hold back any longer. I pressed my cock down against Liv's full red lips and reveled in the orgasm as my balls exploded. Thick white ropy streams of cum exploded from my cock, covering first, her lips and then her face. I continued to jerk my cock, milking every last drop of sperm from my cock and balls.

I leaned over the top of her, nearly exhausted from my own powerful orgasm, and it was clear that she was drained and humiliated from her experience. I bent down and kissed her through those cum-soaked lips. I pressed my mouth to her ear, breathing lightly, kissing softly, and whispering, "This is only the beginning."

I got off the bed and pulled her up with me. No one said a word. I went to the closet and pulled out two fresh robes. I held one for Liv as she wrapped herself in it. I reached down for Trish, still wrapped in Jen's arms on her knees. I held the robe as she rose and did the same. I led them to the elevator in the front room that would take them upstairs to the guest residence. I looked at Trish – "Tomorrow, you'll move out of the dorm and into the upper floor of the guest residence with your mother." I turned to look at Liv, the thick sperm now streaming down her face and neck, slowly drying and leaving glazed rivulets on her skin. "I hope you have no immediate business at home, as I believe that you will be remaining here with your daughter for the rest of the semester. I will expect to see both of you for dinner at 7 sharp tomorrow evening. Jen will be in touch to tell you what to wear."

The elevator door opened, the two women got on, still not having said a word, and the doors closed taking them upstairs.

******************************************************************************I turned and walked back to the bedroom. Despite my recent cumming on Liv's face, it had only heightened my lust rather than allaying it. Jen was lying in bed – her slender frame enticing me. As I walked over to the bed, my cock stiffened at the sight of her. Her auburn hair falling around her shoulders, small firm tits tipped by hard pink and clearly aroused nipples, and a lithe frame that ended in a firm ass and long tanned legs.

I looked down at her as I reached the bed. "Spread your legs bitch." Without changing her expression, her thighs parted. I climbed up on the bed between her spread legs, forcing them wider with my own. The light thatch of auburn-colored hair that covered her pussy now split, exposing perfectly formed labia, swollen, glistening and inviting. I grasped my now rigid cock and rubbed my cockhead up and down the length of her wet cleft.

I looked back into her eyes and at the same time rammed my cock hard into her cunt. Her body stiffened as I forced myself into her, my cock penetrating deeply. I grabbed her hair, jerking her head back and growling at her, "Do you want to fuck me bitch?" Her eyes opened wider and she nodded slowly.

With my cock buried in her cunt, I turned her over to place her face down and slipped a pillow under her hips to raise her ass. With one hand on her hip and the other on her back, I began to fuck her from behind. Looking down at her perfectly formed ass, her hands grasping at the sheets as my cock pistoned between her spread legs, she turned her head and gasped with pain and pleasure each time I drove my cock deep in her cunt. Her gasps only increased my lust. I fucked her savagely that night, satiating both her desires and mine.

12