College Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,265 Followers

"Damn that was nice." John informed them. "You two just got me horny again." "Oh fuck." Both girls said in unison. This time John got behind Julie again. But it wasn't her pussy he was after now. Julie fought her bonds as she felt him pressing her dick between her buttcheeks seeking entrance into her asshole. As he pressed through her anal ring she shouted in pain. Beneath her Laura looked on in despair as she watched this massive cock pressing its way into Julie's ass. She could her Julie's screams but was forced to lay there and witness the ordeal. John began pumping her ass. Slowly at first, but he soon worked his tempo more greatly. Julie had never imagined what this would truly feel like. She tried not to beg him to stop but the words slipped out anyway. John continued pumping her ass harder and harder, faster and faster, until he was about ready to cum. Then he mercifully pulled his cock out of her torn asshole. Laura had thought that he must have cum already. She was surprised when he ordered her to "open wide." She opened her mouth and John shoved his filthy dick into it, ordering her to suck. Laura closed her eyes as he fucked her mouth with his giant cock. She wasn't prepared when his orgasm erupted, filling her mouth with his cum. She nearly choked as it invaded her throat. Swallowing was difficult but Laura did the best that she could. John pulled his dick out of her mouth and went around the other end. He pressed it into Julie's face and said, "Lick me until I'm ready again." Julie opened her mouth and began sucking. She couldn't believe that his cock could get so hard so quickly after spending another load but it did. He then pulled out of her mouth and rolled the two over again so that Laura was now on top. "Now it's time to bust that skinny asshole apart." "Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!" Laura screamed. "Please god, don't do this to me!" John pressed his cock against her ass but it was so small and tight that he had difficulty. "Lick her asshole." He ordered Julie. Julie ran her tongue across Laura's ass. Not satisfied with the results John demanded that she tongue it. Holding back the contents of her stomach Julie tried shoving her tongue into Laura's tiny puckered opening. She managed to get the tip into it and lick up and down when John's cock joined her. She dropped her head and watched as he pressed his cock through her tightly clenched anal ring. Laura screamed more loudly as the head broke through and began gaining access to her bowels. Julie couldn't bear the shouts as her best friend was being impaled like this. John had enjoyed fucking Julie's asshole. But he was really enjoying the tightness of Laura's. The girl, meanwhile, was firmly convinced that she was going to die from the pain. When John began furiously pumping her read end she nearly passed out. Indeed, she wished that she could pass out. The assfucking went on and on without end. Julie wanted to do something to help Laura, so she did the only thing possible. She began licking her friend's clit. Hoping that somehow she could bring about a moment of pleasure during this torture. Laura's ass was spasming from the fucking. She almost didn't notice that he pussy was being licked as well. When she did she wondered what the hell was going on. Had Julie lost her mind and begun enjoying this. She could feel her pussy responding but it did little to mask the torment of her asshole. John was fucking like a wild animal. He felt his balls tighten and drove his cock as deep as he could. There would be no pulling out this time. His moment of release was wonderful. He shot his hot load into this screaming girl's asshole then pulled out in one motion, shoving his cock into Julie's mouth for a good cleaning. Laura thought she was going to shit when the cock popped out of her. She thanked god that he was through. She firmly believed that her asshole had been torn beyond repair. But she regretted the fact that Julie had stopped licking her. Her pussy was on the verge of an orgasm and her body felt robbed. Seeing that Laura squirmed her hips at Julie's face John took his still hard cock and slammed it into her. Laura wasn't expecting it and cried out. But the moment he began fucking she felt the first wave of an orgasm. Once more Laura's pussy shot her juice. It escaped around John's cock and sprinkled Julie's face. Her body was enraptured but Laura was appalled at the fact that her rapist knew full well that he had just brought her to a climax.

John left them alone for a while. When he returned he took his turn in Julie's pussy one more time. Fucking her deep and hard until he had forced her into another orgasm before releasing his load into her. Afterwards he pulled out and made each girl drink a small bottle of something they couldn't comprehend. Soon both girls were groggy and slowly drifting off into darkness.

They awoke in a back alley. It was morning and they were dressed in their skirts and blouses. But their undergarments were missing. They got up and headed for home. As they hurried down the street Julie was fully aware of the eyes upon her. Without her bra her large tits jiggled with every step and her nipples were somewhat visible through the thin material. Men watched in fascination at the sight of her bouncing past as women looked at her in disgust. Both girls knew that they must look and smell awful and they overheard the word "whore" more than once. With their purses missing and no money on them they were forced to walk back to the campus. Once in their room they both showered and sat on the couch clinging to each other in despair. Julie wanted to call the cops but Laura was too ashamed to let anyone know what happened. Instead they packed their bags and decided to transfer to another school back home.

PAS
PAS
4,265 Followers
12