College Bound Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie looked up to see that Laura had been lowered and had her hands bound behind her as well. She was on her knees being forced to suck one of the other men's cocks while the other was behind her fucking her pussy. Julie knew that Laura had only sucked one dick in her life, and that was her last rape. She had steadfastly refused to do this for her ex-husband. Now here she was being forced to suck off another man. Laura's lips were wrapped around his shaft, she sucked as deeply as she could without gagging, all the while feeling the cock behind her slamming deep into her pussy. Although not nearly as deep as Rick's had. Laura too was feeling the mounting pressure of another orgasm. Just when she thought she was going over the edge she felt the cock in her mouth release, splattering deep into her throat. She tried to pull away but the man held her head tight. She felt the warm salty fluid filling her mouth and was forced to swallow. Then she felt the one in her pussy cumming as well. She took their loads from both ends and was cast aside when they finished. Strangely Laura felt robbed of her orgasm.

"Make her eat her friend." One of the guys said.

Laura was dragged over to where Julie lay and her face shoved into Julie's lap. She could see remnants of John's cum dripping out her freshly fucked cuntlips. "Eat her!" Someone shouted. Laura slowly lowered her mouth to meet Julie's labia and began licking softly.

Julie didn't realize what was happening until she felt the tongue on her pussy. When she looked she saw Laura going down on her. Julie wanted to roll free but Laura's tongue was making her feel so damn good. When it flicked across her clit she lost all desire to stop. "Yes." Julie said accidentally, regretting it as soon as the word escaped her lips. Laura was shocked to hear that Julie wanted her to go down on her. She continued licking, feeling Julie's hips rise up to grind her pussy against her face. Julie knew she had lost all control. She wanted Laura to make her cum. And once she did she knew that she would welcome all of their cocks in her pussy as many times as they wanted. She hated what was happening but at the same time couldn't stop the desire to have orgasm after orgasm. It didn't take long for Laura's tongue to get her off again. Julie rolled her eyes back as she felt her climax begin. Laura worked her clit bringing her friend to a powerful orgasm as the men cheered.

Julie lay there waiting for the next to fuck her. She saw Rick and his impressive cock coming standing over her and opened her legs wide. Only to realize that he had something else in mind. He rolled her over and began fingering her asshole. "Oh god no!" She cried out. "Not there, not with that cock!"

"Yes there, baby." Rick replied as he slowly pressed the head of his cock against her asshole. Julie cried out in pain as he pressed through her anal ring. He worked slowly until he gained entrance for about two inches of his cock. Then he slowly worked back and forth loosening her spinchter muscles. If Julie thought this hurt she didn't know what to expect. She fully believed that he was all the way inside her ass when he suddenly rammed the other eight inches deep inside her. Julie's scream echoed throughout the building as he began fucking her upturned ass. She thought he would tear her in two as he savagely fucked her bum.

Meanwhile John approached the shivering Laura, "How about your asshole baby. Has anyone stuck a dick in there since I took that cherry?"

Laura remembered the agony of being anally raped. She could see and hear what Julie was going through. Now she knew that the same was about to befall her. But John had something else in mind for her as well.

Laura was lifted up and made to straddle the guy who had recently fucked her mouth. She was shoved down onto his dick and held tight. Then she felt John getting behind her. "Oh fuck," she thought. "They're going to sandwich me." Laura had heard about this being done but never thought she would have it done to her. She cried out as John's cock worked its way into her tiny puckered hole. She felt it tearing its way inside her. Then felt the two shafts rub up against each other with nothing but a thin membrane of skin separating them. She cried out in pain as the two pistons began pumping inside her. She could see Julie being ravaged by Rick's huge cock but could only think of the two slamming home inside her.

Rick continued to fuck Julie's asshole, reaching around to play with her massive melons as he did so. Julie felt his fingers tweaking her nipples, felt his cock ripping her asshole, and his hairy balls slapping against her pussy with every thrust. Rick's pace quickened and she felt his cock swelling even more. Then he began pumping his cum into her asshole. Julie knelt there shivering as he pumped his seed into her rear. Her pussy was on fire from the constant slapping of his nuts against her. She felt him pull out of her ass and thought her guts would follow. Then she realized that she needed that huge cock inside her.


"Fuck me!" She cried.

"What?" Rick asked.

"Fuck me goddamn it!"

"You want to be fucked?" He asked.

"Yes, I want it. I need it. Please, all of you fuck my pussy!" Julie couldn't believe she what she was saying, but she couldn't stop herself.

Rick thrust his massive dick into her now eager pussy. With a few strokes he was growing hard again. The fourth guy came around in front of her and lay down so that Julie could begin sucking his cock. Julie opened her mouth and welcomed it. She could taste Laura's juices on it but didn't care. All she wanted was that pole that was filling her insides.

Despite her pain Laura could hear what Julie was saying and watched in shock. Seeing Julie begging for cock was more than she had expected. But she was beginning to understand why. The cocks that filled her were taking control of her body as well. Her desire to climax was rising more and more. Moments after watching Julie willingly take it from both ends she began losing control herself. Her ass hurt like hell but her pussy was begging for release. She began riding the cocks inside her with renewed desire. Faster and faster she felt her climax coming. Soon the pain was replaced by burning hot desire. "Oh my god!!!!" Laura cried out as she felt her orgasm overtake her. As she did she felt John cumming in her asshole. Then the cock in her pussy emptied in her as well. But she couldn't stop riding them, she was experiencing multiple orgasms, her pussy was squirting enough to soak the crotch of the man below her.

Julie could hear Laura but continued to focus on the cock inside her. She was cumming again and again on him, she felt the man in her mouth cum and greedily swallowed every drop, continuing to suck him as her pussy came again. Rick was enjoying his fuck slave, he could feel her climaxing on his cock and continued ramming her. After several more minutes he felt his balls tighten, he threw his head back and came inside her pussy, while Julie climaxed one more time as well.

When the four men were spent they all stood up, high fiving each other. Totally satisfied at their conquest of the two pretty ladies.

"What do we do with them now?" Rick asked.

"Hell, we fuck 'em some more." John suggested.

Julie and Laura looked to each other. Both accepting their fate at being fucked all night.

The two girls lost track of the number of times they were taken during the night. As well as the unfathomable number of orgasms that each experienced. But at some point each had past out from complete exhaustion. When they awoke they were lying together naked in a double bed back in the sleezy motel room. Their bodies aching from the ordeal the night before, but otherwise unhurt.

Neither spoke at first. Julie staggered out of bed to look out the window and saw that her car had been left out front. By the look of things it was around noon. Both girls raced to the shower to wash themselves clean from the night before. And sometime during the shower they found themselves eagerly exploring each other's body until they left the bathroom and got in bed into a "69" position while the licked and fingered each other to yet another complete orgasm.

Their clothes were piled on the floor, torn in places but wearable enough to get them back to Laura's hotel room. They dressed and drove back to the hotel to get their things and left town. Leaving John and his cohorts as far behind as possible.

12