All Comments on 'College Days Ch. 05'

by kitten2010

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Contest4JenContest4Jenover 12 years ago

Yay for Myles and Derek! And as always Ezra and Brady are just so cute! I was smiling through the whole thing! Cheers :D

TopBitchKTopBitchKover 12 years ago
YESSSSSS!

HOT! On with the next chapter........please. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

Love Myles and Derek!!!!!! Can't wait to read more from you! =)

reverendaholicreverendaholicover 12 years ago
Little disappointed

I like Myles and Derek but really wish there was more about Brady and Ezra. Feels like the last two chapters we taken over by the other 2.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
Loved it too!!

I like how this is developing for all 4 of these guys and that they are now neighbours on with the next chapter please!!

julrijulriover 12 years ago
this was good!

Id love to see the Myles parents faces when they find out!! LOL! ... that be priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

talk about over the top coincidences- now you have brady and ezra move into myles apartment after you had derek move in_ and again this stuff should be a separate story- do you remember brady/ezra- this is supposed to be their story_ the myles/derek stuff isn't bad- it just doesn't belong in brady/ezra's story--especially now that you're continuing to write and build up these characters- then you wouldn't have to worry about writing too obvious coincidences in order to bring these new characters into the story they don't belong in.

and i think this is a really ridiculous, anti-logic statement:

("Kiss me. If you're straight, it shouldn't be a problem. )

-if you're straight it shouldn't be a problem??? that's about the only time it would be a problem....if that was true then so would this be: a gay guy says to a straight guy--'get on your knees and suck my dick- if you're straight it shouldn't be a problem'....sounds ridiculous and doesn't make sense does it- same goes for the kissing thing- this is just an extreme example of the same sentiment,; to make it obvious how wrong it is.

again- your myles/derek stuff is ok stuff- just believe it deserves its own story- it's dilluting brady and ezra's story_and you're writing ridiculous coincidences in order to bring all the characters together.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

First of all: You GO Ezra. Go Boy ...

Second of all: You Go Myles, glad to meet you again. Don't doubt Derek ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous