All Comments on 'College Days Ch. 06'

by pourty

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great job.

Thanks for continuing this great series. I am an avid reader of your work and it is a treat to see the latest chapter 6.

hejohejoover 13 years ago

Please don't stop here, there is so much more you can do with this story!!

pourtypourtyover 13 years agoAuthor
I'm not stopping... but...

I do have a day job! I work on this when I get the chance. I've actually been thinking I need to go back and re-read the firs five chapters before continuing. I think my writing was much better in the early chapters and want to get back to that. It may be quite some time between updates, that's simply because I have limited time to devote to this. I tend to only get time to work on it once in a blue moon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
no more tammy

adding tammy was a huge mistake you should have kept it to just the three of them

formiscuseformiscuseover 13 years ago
Loved it.

I didn't mind the addition of Tammy; actually, I thought it was hot. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Redheads!!!!

I think this story is great, I especially liked how you made the women redheads. That really turns me on, my dream girl would have red hair and green eyes just like Colette. I think your doing a great job with this story. Keep writing its great. toby9790.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Redheads? Ick!

I like your writing style. I agree with the person who said it was a mistake to bring Tammy into the story; it makes the story less believable. It would be sexier with just the brother and two step-sisters. There's also the fact that when guys get that sloshed, it's much harder (ouch!) to keep an erection and perform than when you're sober. And I'd have to admit that I don't like redheads very much, because their complexion is pasty and covered with freckles, and I don't find that sexy. (But you'll notice that didn't stop me from reading!) :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A letdown

After waiting for some actual sex for so long, this installment was a bit lacking for a payoff. It's not that I'm closed to the exploration of a lipstick lesbian couple playing with our trusty hero on the side, but, the reality is that the acrobatics involved in describing what's happening in bed when there are three people there is kind of distracting to the imagining of a passionate encounter. Whose head is under whose butt and who is facing which way all gets too muddled to care about as a reader.

Sorry, did not work for me as a reader. Would be a blast to be there though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous