College Days Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pourty
pourty
413 Followers

Not having much to do, I ran my hands over their bodies, placing the occasional kiss in choice places. There wasn't any room for my head between them, so I stuck to their hips and backs with my mouth, while my hands had free reign to grab and massage pretty much anywhere.

"Mark, come back here," Jen said, taking a short break while her hands continued rubbing the thick folds of skin between Tammy's legs.

"Where do you want me?" I scooted myself down to where I could see Jen's face. Her mouth was glistening with saliva and fluids from Tammy's vagina.

"Give me a kiss!" Jen said, grinning from ear to ear. I'm sure she expected I wouldn't do it, but I had less than no reservations left at this point. I leaned over and thrust my tongue into her mouth, my head bumping up against Tammy's butt in the process. I no longer cared, I just lusted after these two women.

"Now kneel down over my head," Jen told me, "I want your nice big cock where I can get to it!"

I laughed and I could see as I looked over that Tammy was laughing as well into Jen's crotch. Then I got up on my knees and semi-straddled Jen's head, my cock pointing straight toward Tammy's ass. Jen reached up with her slick hands and pulled my penis down toward her mouth, making me adjust my position a bit awkwardly in order to accommodate her, but I managed it.

It was a whole new sensation to have my penis in Jen's mouth from above her like this, I loved every second of it. Not only that, but having cum once already, I was certain to last a lot longer now. Jen pulled me back out of her mouth for an instant.

"Don't just sit there, get busy on Tammy while I'm getting busy on you!" She said, then pulled me back into her mouth, sucking hard and swirling her tongue all around the tip of my yearning cock.

I grabbed Tammy's hips with both hands and squeezed them tight, satisfied with how tight and firm she was just about everywhere. I felt Jen moaning over my aching cock as I massaged my hands around Tammy's ass, then brought my fingers down between her legs to feel the very wet, very warm, very welcoming flesh. Having a bit of trouble figuring out the best position for my hand, I finally settled with putting my palm over her mound such that my fingers could rub her clit while my thumb moved in and out of the tight little hole.

Jen took my cock out of her mouth, and moved my fingers away from Tammy's clitoris. She pulled my cock in closer and started rubbing it up and down Tammy's vagina, letting the warm, slick juices cover me nearly completely. I felt Jen's tongue stroke back and forth on my balls while my cock slid back and forth over the length of Tammy's engorged lips.

"Mmmmm...." I heard Tammy moan, "Jen, what are you doing back there?" She didn't sound worried, just curious.

"Oh, nothing much!" Jen laughed, "just getting you good and ready." Tammy lifted her head and looked back over her shoulder.

"Good and ready for what, dear?" Tammy laughed back, slightly nervous from what I could tell.

Jen continued rubbing my cock back and forth in between Tammy's lips, my hands now on Tammy's hips, squeezing and gently stroking. I realized then that I really, really loved my hands on Tammy's hips. They were wonderful.

"Oh, just whatever... you know!" Jen laughed, she pulled my cock all the way back as she said that and moved the tip of my penis right up to the tiny hole of Tammy's vagina. Tammy didn't jerk away, but she didn't push backward, either.

"That's very sweet of you, Jen, but I think I want to save that for another time, let's do other things tonight." Tammy laughed, "now slowly remove the penis from my vagina."

I nearly fell over as we all laughed at Tammy's comment.

"As you wish, dear, but you really don't know what you're missing!" Jen giggled. I let myself fall over to the side and laid down next to the two women. I reached over to Tammy and pulled her to me, she climbed off of Jen and knelt beside me, placing a sloppy wet kiss on my mouth. I realized with a minor shock that I now had the sex juices of two different women in my mouth at the same time... and I liked it a lot.

Jen got up and turned herself around, then straddled my hips, placing my cock directly in line with her vagina. I could hardly believe the feeling of pleasure as my bare cock became enveloped inside her.

"Oh my god, that feels good," I said, then realized something wasn't right, "but what about a condom? Last time we used a condom!"

"Don't worry," Jen said, placing a finger over my lips, "I started on the pill a few weeks ago, it shouldn't be a problem." As Jen slowly began moving her hips forward and back, sitting up on top of me, she pulled Tammy over to her and they began kissing. I ran my hands back and forth between Jen and Tammy, hardly believing how lucky I was to be with both of them at once.

Jen nudged Tammy around until she was straddling my chest and facing me. I could feel the warm wetness from between her legs on the center of my chest. As Jen continued rocking back and forth, she ran her hands around in front of Tammy and began playing with her nipples. I put my hands on Tammy's thighs and ran them inward until my thumbs were rubbing Tammy's clit and sliding up and down between her swollen lips. Tammy, enjoying herself, leaned back onto Jen.

We continued in this position for a few minutes before Tammy was the first to go. I must have been doing something right as she began moaning and grinding her pussy into my chest. The sounds of her pleasure started driving Jen and me as well. By the time Tammy had calmed down and brushed my hands away from her crotch, Jen had started moaning. Tammy got up and positioned herself over me in the opposite direction, switching off between kissing Jennifer and reaching down to grab and massage my balls. In the end, Jen and I both came together in a loud rush of energy as I grabbed her hips and thrust myself up into her with all of my strength, exploding for the second time that night with both of us calling out louder than we should have. Then all three of us simply collapsed on the bed together.

"My god, that was fantastic!" Jen said, stroking her hands alternately over my chest, then Tammy's. I agreed, but told them I'd better get to bed, and Jen's bed wasn't really big enough for three to comfortably sleep on anyway. I kissed them both one last time, then picked up my towel and went into the bathroom.

I took a shower to clean off the smell of sex, brushed my teeth thoroughly, realizing that, for some reason, when I'm horny, female sex juices seem really good. But after that, when it's all over, that's the last taste I want lingering in my mouth.

I climbed into my own bed for the first time in nearly a week. I glanced at the clock before I feel asleep, it was 12:30AM. I guess the birthday party was over.

pourty
pourty
413 Followers
12