College Daze and Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me," she whispered as she pushed me again, putting me fully on the bed.

"Liz's going to fuck him," Becca said. I looked at the two: both had their hands on each other's breasts.

"Damn straight," Liz said as she lowered herself onto me. Slowly she slide down my cock, her wetness making it easy. She rose up slowly before lowering herself again. She began to move her hips, grinding herself into me.

"Oh fucking God," she loudly moaned. Becca and Darlene broke their embrace. Darlene came to my head, kissed my cheek, and moved her hips over my head.

"Suck me, honey," she whispered, her pussy lowering to my mouth. I put my tongue deep inside; her wet box so hot. I felt someone take my hand, I assumed it was Becca.

"Put in a finger," Becca said as my hand slid up her thigh. I put in a finger, my tongue still working on Darlene.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Liz screamed as I felt her hips grind faster and harder.

"Oh so am I," Darlene screamed. I felt Becca work my fingers in her pussy, her hips causing her clit to bounce off my palm.

"Shit, yes," Liz screamed as she fell back, my cock springing out of her.

"Baby, you're fucking great," Darlene said as she fell forward, her pussy flooding my face.

"Yes, yes, yes," Becca said. She worked my hand faster before leaning over onto my body and taking my cum covered cock. She stroked the length as she sucked hard on my head. I felt myself explode into her mouth.

I don't know how long we four slept, but I remember waking up and going to the bathroom. I looked at a clock on my way back: it read 4 AM. I went to the refrigerator and grabbed a Dr Pepper. As I opened the bottle, a naked Darlene came out of the room. She smiled and walked to the bathroom. I worked on the cold drink.

"I would have never thought you were this good," Darlene said as she returned from the bathroom. She kissed my cheek and took the bottle from my hand. She took a sip before returning it back to me.

"And I hope we can do this again," she added before returning to the bedroom. I smile, thinking what these women had in store for me.

12