College Daze Ch.. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
funinwash
funinwash
17 Followers

Finally there was a whispered plea: "Doc, please fuck me, fuck me now."

With a smile I stood. Janice reached in and began rubbing the head of my cock up and down Sandy's soaking wet pussy. Sandy moaned and wrapped her legs around my hips, my skin burning with pleasure at the feel of the lace of her stockings. I leaned over and gave her a playful peck on the nose. Janice guided the tip of my cock to her daughters' entrance. The lazy smile on Sandy's face transformed to wide eyed shock as I thrust my cock into her hot, wet, treasure cave.

The muscles of Sandy's pussy gripped me hard as I began fucking her steadily. We grunted. We moaned. Our bodies mashed and ground together. Her body moved in rhythm with mine as we fucked. The pace subtly shifted. We were fucking deeper. Harder. Faster and faster we fucked. She moaned and gasped, begging for more. Wanting it harder and deeper. Always harder, always deeper. I was nearing exhaustion as her body finally began to stiffen. I held her hips as her body arched. A long, drawn out cry as the orgasm washed over her sweaty body. I was grinding and thrusting deep when her vaginal muscles gripped me. Squeezing me so hard I couldn't pull my cock out if I wanted to.

With a throaty cry that I'm sure the neighbors heard, her pussy cut loose, gushing with her orgasm. I lost control. In my own mind bending orgasm I flooded her cavern with my cum. Stream after long stream shot into her, sending her even further over the edge.

The world went fuzzy as I collapsed on top of Sandy, my spasming cock still buried in her flexing pussy as we hung on the edge of the bed. Using kisses and touches, Janice coaxed us both onto the bed in more traditional positions. Janice then proceeded to lick us both clean. My cock tried to rise to the occasion as she licked and sucked me clean, but I was done. She gobbled every little trickle she could squeeze out of me before moving over to Sandy. I snuggled into Sandy's side as her mother opened her well fucked pussy and began licking my cum out of her daughter's sweet snatch. Sandy whimpered sleepily.

Somewhere, amid the kissing and caressing, the cuddling and snuggling, a wonderful warm body on each side of me, I fell asleep.

funinwash
funinwash
17 Followers
12