College Exhibition

Story Info
Boy strips naked in dorm room while girls watch.
1.2k words
3.92
92.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story of what I did one night when I was in college. I'm going to tell you exactly what happened and, after you read it, you will understand why I call myself the "Exhibitionist Guy."

I was a college sophomore at the time, living in the residence hall. It was a Saturday night and my roommate was not there.

I noticed that there were three girls in a room in the residence hall across from mine. They must have been around eighteen or nineteen years old. They appeared to be talking and having a good time.

I don't know what got into me, but I was getting very excited at the thought that I should put on a show for them. I wanted to take off all my clothes and let them see me naked.

I deliberately left the window blinds open in such a way that they could clearly see into my room. I turned on all the lights including the over head lights and the light on my desk. It was as if I was on stage and the spotlight was shining.

I took off my shirt and undershirt and walked around the room bare chested in just my shoes and jeans, so as to catch the girls' attention. It's not that I have big muscles or anything like that, but I'm in decent shape. I like to go jogging whenever I get the opportunity and sometimes I go swimming in the pool at the college's athletic building.

I wanted to put on a show for the girls, but I didn't want to be too obvious. So far, all I had done was to go shirtless. What I really wanted to do was to take off everything and to let them see me completely nude.

I took my towel and soap and shampoo and put them on the desk so the girls would know that I was planning to take a shower. It was at this point that I could see that one of the girls had spotted me.

I positioned the chair that was in front of the desk so that it was facing the window. I sat down and began to slowly take off my shoes and socks. I mean, I really took my time taking them off, first taking off the left shoe and then the right shoe, then the left sock and then the right sock.

I could see that the girl who had spotted me was laughing and saying something to the other girls. The next thing I knew, all three girls were at the window, giggling and laughing and talking with each other. I could only imagine what they were saying.

I pretended that I didn't know that they were watching.

I got up and walked about the room. I was so nervous! I had taken off everything except for my jeans. I had to quickly decide that moment whether or not to take them off too.

My heart was beating rapidly and my hands were shaking. I could barely catch my breath. My cock was fully erect and pressing against my jeans. I had never done anything like this before! I wanted to show my stiff cock to the girls, but I wasn't sure if I had the nerve to do it. What would they think if I stripped naked? Would they like it? Would they be shocked?

I didn't know these girls at all. Yes, they were students at my school, but that's all I knew.

Suddenly, I felt very self conscious. This was so out of character for me! I am normally so shy and quiet. How could I pretend that I didn't know that they were watching me and that all I was doing was getting ready to take my shower? I felt as if I were going to chicken out. I was losing my confidence and couldn't go on. I thought about just grabbing my things and walking out the door.

I glanced out the window again. I could see that the girls were laughing. I think they could tell from the way that I was hesitating and fidgeting with my things that I was nervous and that I knew that I was being watched.

There was no way that I could stall things any longer. I had to decide now what to do. If I chickened out and walked out of the room, then my opportunity would be lost and I might never have it again. What was I so afraid of? The girls obviously wanted to see me undress or else they wouldn't be watching. I surely would regret it later if I didn't finish what I had started.

Somehow, I managed to calm myself down a bit. I made up my mind to continue, at least for another few seconds.

I stood facing the window and unfastened my belt buckle. Then I unzipped my jeans, revealing my white under briefs and the bulge that lay underneath.

All of a sudden, I could see that the girls were no longer laughing. They were staring at me, wide-eyed, wondering whether or not I was really going to take my jeans off.

The girls only needed to wait a couple more seconds.

I slowly pulled my jeans and my underbriefs all the way down my legs and stepped out of them. I now stood completely naked, my cock fully erect and sticking rigidly up in the air at almost a ninety degree angle, proudly on display for the girls to see.

And what a magnificent display it was!

I had a raging hard-on. My cock was hot and excited. It felt as if it was going to explode!

I couldn't believe that I was letting the girls see how sexually aroused I was! This was more than just being nude. I was blatantly exhibiting myself to them, showing them my fully engorged eight inches.

I imagined them gasping when they saw how big my cock was and the way that it was sticking up like a sore thumb. Did they like what they saw? I'm sure that they did.

I turned around and walked to the dresser on the other end of the room and took some fresh socks and underwear out of the drawers and then I turned around and walked back to my desk. I felt a thrill as I walked around the room, knowing that the girls could see my entire body from head to toe and that they were watching every little move that I made.

I was so horny and excited! I was only nineteen years old and I didn't have a girlfriend to help me to release my sexual frustrations. I thought of the girls staring at me. I bet they hadn't seen a boy with a powerful hard-on like mine. I wondered what it would feel like to fuck their tight little pussies and to get them all excited until they screamed in pleasure as I suddenly orgasmed and ejaculated deep inside of them.

I wanted so much to show the girls what my cock was capable of. Would they like to watch me masturbate? I thought about doing it, but I didn't. It's one thing to let them see me with an erection and something totally different to jack off in front of them. That would be so crude! I didn't think that they would like that. Instead, finally, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist and scooted out the door to take my shower.

That was the end of the show. I hoped you liked my story because it's absolutely true.