All Comments on 'College Exhibition'

by exhibitionistguy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
???

If it was a true story, what was the girl's reaction after the show and what was their comments??

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Did you ever meet any of the girls again?

It'd be interesting to know if they enjoyed the show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Me too

My single dorm room was positioned in such a way that a room of four girls was kitty corner. As an exhibitionist myself, I spent many many hours with all lights on and curtain open to their view. I lived walking around nude and often stroking my cock and even splashing cum and licking it all up as I know they watched from their room late at night. I always acted like I did not notice them or care so it was fun for all of us and super, super sexy. I do miss that time. I look forward to more of your stories. I get hot and hard reading it. See ya. "Exhibitionist for you"

mcncokemcncokealmost 11 years ago
You should continue

Keep it going, doesn't matter if it's true or not. You have to jack off for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really?

Speaking as a 19 year old girl

Why do you think that they might not want to see you masturbate?

I sure would

mcmurryaemcmurryaeover 7 years ago
All of us

There is an exhibitionist in all of us. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
show

off works for everyone

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yesss ... this is what CFNM is all about ...

Standing naked in a window getting a hand job from her and not knowing who might pass by and watch or and his case - no handjob and he knows exactly who watches.

She and I in the woods and not knowing who might come along.

Seeing the School Mistress, getting caught be her reading her magazines, asked to strip, getting spanked and never knowing who might come into her office during her handjob.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhibitionistguy@exhibitionistguy
Long time nudist and exhibitionist. I am very fortunate that my wife enjoys nudism too. Recently more interested in cuckold fantasy. I welcome any comments or suggestions as long as they are constructive. I would be happy to correspond with anyone who would like to share ideas.