College Experience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached across and took my hard shaft in his hand and started to stroke it. "How's that?" he said. I closed my eyes and felt hand close over my cock. My breath quickened as he grabbed it in his hand and started to stroke slowly. God it felt good. He stroked me harder. My breathing quickened. I knew I wasn't going to last long if he kept this up.

He varied his pace and that drove me crazy. I had to ask him to stop jacking me for a minute. My cock was bobbing up and down on my stomach. Just when I was about to tell him to start again, I felt hot, wet kisses on my cock and I realized that he had his lips around the head of my cock. "Oh fuck," I said again and gripped my sheets in my fists to try and gain control. Suddenly he took me all the way into his mouth. I arched my back and slowly spread my legs. Ryan knew what he was doing and I was slowly falling into his trap.

He sucked me right down to the base, his nose in my remaining pubic hair and lips around the root of my cock. He fondled my balls, rolling them in his hands and tugging them gently. I opened my legs further to give him better access. I suddenly felt a wet finger down to my asshole. He pulled it away. I wondered where he had gotten the lube, when I saw him wet his finger again with the precum from his cock, which was sticking out the fly of his boxers. When he put his finger back to my pucker he slowly and steadily inserted it into hole.

I am by no means a virgin, but have only experienced one other guy in my ass years before during high school. His finger entered me like a hot knife to butter. I felt it nudging my insides apart. There was slight discomfort and then he slowly pulled out. He started to finger-fuck me slowly as he sucked me. "Oh fuck," I moaned. I imagined his cock inside me, replacing his finger with something much bigger. As if reading my mind, Ryan looked down at me.

"I'm going to fuck you now." he said and smiled.

"Oh fuck," I whispered back at him. "I don't know, Ryan. I'm not sure."

"I am," he said, twisting his finger out of my ass. He pulled back and slowly pulled down his boxers. His cock was just like mine hard, about six inches long with a good thickness to it. I put my hand on it and stroked it a little. I didn't want Ryan to know of my past experience so I started to play dumb. Ryan crawled up my body and sat on my chest, dangling his cock near my face. I opened my mouth to say something and he slid it past my lips. It tasted great. His precum was salty and tangy. To make him think I was more inexperienced, I grated my teeth along the sides of his dick and he pulled back. He told me how to use my lips to cover my teeth and use my tongue more.

Ryan eased himself towards the back of my throat. I choked deliberately and he pulled out. He started over and over until I built up a rhythm. I licked his cockhead and down the base. I put his balls in my mouth and sucked on them both.

"Have you done this before?" he asked.

I pulled off and lied...saying, "no."

"You are a natural then, good going Drew!" he said as he put his cock head back in my mouth and drove deeper, hitting the back of my mouth. "Suck my dick," he said under his breath. "Suck it." I could really taste his precum, he was leaking like a sieve. I kept my hand around the base of his cock, controlling the depth of his thrusts. My second hand reached around him and pushed his ass forward, driving his cock into my mouth.

Growing up with Lance, I had been the bottom...Lance was strictly a top. I knew from Ryan's stories that he had been fucked before, so I took it upon myself to explore his ass. I found his waiting asshole and played with his opening. With my middle finger I pushed forward. I didn't have lube or anything on my finger and didn't make any ground. Ryan spit into his hand and brought it back to his rear to aid me. I tried again and drove immediately into him. Ryan grunted in approval. I continued to suck on Ryan as I pushed my finger in and out of Ryan's ass.

"I need a break," he said. "I don't want to cum too soon."

Ryan climbed down and slide beside me on the bed. He pushed me up on my side and spooned behind me. His cock nested right between my ass cheeks. Ryan reached in front of me and started stroking my cock. Between to stroking of my dick and his rubbing my ass from behind, I was unable to resist anything that he wanted to do to me. Ryan directed a more aggressive attack on my as my entering me with two lubed fingers, coated with his precum. He pushed them in and out. I started humping back at him and moaning.

He then inserted a third finger into my hole and said, "I have to prepare you. I want you to relax and have fun, Drew. I know you are a virgin and will take it very slow."

As he was working his fingers into my hole, he now placed his other hand under my stomach and pulled me up into a kneeling position. I must have liked the way I was being treated, because my own dick was now as hard as it has ever been. He moved his hand up to my nipples and started to pull and twist my nipples. My nipples were hard and sticking out from my chest.

"You are now ready to become my little bitch, Drew."

After saying this he removed his fingers from my hole, and started rubbing his cock between by cheeks. Up and down my ass, pausing at my hole and pushing slightly. He grabbed me firmly by my hips with one of his strong hands and with the other hand guided the large mushroom head of his dick to my hole. It was spreading my anal ring until it almost felt like it was going to tear. I held my breath. Then it suddenly popped right into my hole and my anal muscles contracted around it holding it in. I gasped.

It had been 2 ½ years since I had someone in my ass, and while Ryan's cock was smaller than Lance's, it had been a long time. Ryan grabbed my firmly by my hips with both hands and started to slowly work his tool deeper into my hole. He pushed forward as far as he could go and then pull it out of me until just the head of his dick was still in me. I was moaning under my breath. The pain was something I expected, and it felt so good. He kept moving in and out of me until I felt the last couple of inches slide home and his pubic hair on my ass. The tip of his cock was just touching my prostate. Ryan groaned. I moaned and flexed my ass on his cock.

Ryan started to slowly move within me. He stared slow, but with the last couple of inches shoved forward and rammed his prick into me making a large slapping sound against my ass. "I'm going to fuck you now," he grunted. I misunderstood what a fucking was as he rammed me harder and harder. His balls started slapping into mine. He reached under me and pulled on my nipples. I gasped for air.

Just when I thought I could catch up to what he was doing, he would change course. Long-dicking, deep-dicking. With the fucking that I was getting, my body was covered in sweat. His cock was sliding in and out of me at an ever-increasing pace. "Oh, fuck Ryan...you need to slow down," I moaned.

I could feel his cock growing larger inside of me, stretching my rim wider. I opened my mouth to tell him to stop, when I felt a charge go through my body. My balls tingled, my stomach did flip flops and my toes curled. I could feel it shooting out of me in pulse after pulse, my cum going over the boiling point. I shoved my face in the bed below me and screamed his name over and over.

Suddenly Ryan rammed it all the way into me one more time and held me tight against him as his body tensed. His balls then started to pump his cum deep into me. I could feel the warm cum deep in my bowels, and I just loved it.

When he had finished pumping me full with his cum I felt him pull out and say, "be careful, Drew, I think I just knocked you up."

His cock was gone and I felt some spasms on my abused butt hole. Some of his cum started to ooze from me, and he slapped me on the ass and said "if you can take a fucking like that, you are gay Drew. And you like it in the ass, don't you?"

I turned and stared him right in the eyes while I contemplated what I had just done.

12