College Friends Home on Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They spoke very little as they ate, but when they finished Kim cleared her throat.

"Brad, tonight was great but really unexpected. I need to process what happened. It's not bad, don't get me wrong, but it's a lot to take in," she said.

"Yeah," Brad admitted. "It was more than I expected."

"Right," she said. "Let's talk tomorrow."

Brad agreed it was the right move. He gathered his stuff and moved toward the door. Still, as he stood there, he felt a wave of excitement rush over him.

"I had a great time tonight," he said, looking Kim in the eyes. "We've been friends for so long, known each other's feelings and desires but never acted on them until now, and I feel like there's great potential here."

Kim smiled, looked at the ground, then back up at Brad.

"I'm tired," she said. "Text me tomorrow."

She got on her tippy toes and kissed Brad on the mouth, lips closed. For the first time since she jerked him off Brad felt his cock come to life, just a bit. He kissed her back and then walked to his car. She closed the door behind him before he even opened his car door. On the short drive home Brad tried to process everything that had happened. He never thought he and Kim would ever get together, but tonight felt so perfect he refused to believe it would be the last time. He also wondered whether he had gone far enough, in case it was the last time. He didn't want to have any regrets.

As he neared his house his phone beeped with a text message. It was from Kim.

"Hi," was all it said.

He punched out, "Hey," in return as he drove.

His phone showed that Kim was typing a response. He held it at eye level as he drove. Her message popped up.

"I wish u had stayed."

He felt his cock come to attention. He felt horny again.

Brad turned onto his street, then pulled off to the side to type a reply.

"Me 2."

He pulled into his driveway and parked his car. He was halfway hard when he walked into his house, looking at his phone waiting for a reply the whole time. It was silent.

He got in, had a drink of water, and glanced at the clock. It was after midnight. Kim probably had gone to sleep. He was feeling tired too, so he went up to bed, keeping his phone with him just in case.

He stripped down to his boxers, still semi-erect, and got into bed. As he checked his email on his phone, he got another message from Kim.

"U awake?"

"Y," he typed back.

"U in bed?" she texted back.

"Y," he replied.

"I'm wearing my new panties," she wrote back.

Now he was fully erect.

"Show me," he texted.

There was a long pause. Brad started stroking his cock as he waited for Kim to decide what to do next.

"Facetime?" she wrote back.

"Y!" Brad typed with excitement. Within seconds, his phone was ringing with a request from Kim for him to Facetime. He accepted. He saw her face, she was in her bedroom.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey back," Brad replied.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Stroking my cock, thinking of you," he said.

"Show me."

He grabbed his phone and directed it toward his rock hard, 7-inch cock. It filled up the whole screen of the phone.

"Mmm, love it," Kim said. "Stroke it for me."

"Just a second," Brad said. He set his phone next to his bed so it would show his body from the waist down. Kim got the perfect view of him stroking for her.

"Let me see what you're wearing," Brad said, as he continued masturbating.

"Sure."

Kim moved her phone down to show Brad that she was wearing a pair of the blue-striped boy short panties he had picked out for her earlier in the day.

He could see a wet spot in her crotch. She was clearly turned on.

"Have you been masturbating without me? Brad asked.

"Yes," she said. "Want to watch?"

"Of course," Brad said. "Take those panties off."

"OK," Kim said. She slid them off. Brad saw her pussy for the first time. It was perfectly trimmed and even through the phone connection he could tell it was glistening with her juices.

"What have you been thinking about while you were masturbating?" Brad asked, still groping his cock for the camera.

"I've been imagining your huge cock inside of me," she said.

"Put your fingers in your slit," Brad said. "Open it for me."

"Mmmmm," Kim moaned. She slid her index and middle finger into her pussy. It easily slid open. She exposed herself to Brad over the phone, rubbing her clit as she did it. She felt herself coming close to climax.

"Oh god," she said. "I'm going to cum."

"Do it," Brad said.

"Let's cum at the same time," she said to him.

"OK," Brad said, stroking his cock harder and faster.

"Yes, yes," Kim moaned, her fingers going in and out of her pussy faster as she watched Brad bring himself closer to orgasm.

"Now," Brad said. "Now!"

"Yes!" Kim exclaimed. Her back arched, her body convulsed, as she felt a tremendous orgasm rush through her. Seeing her in such overwhelming pleasure caused Brad to let go, shooting cum all over himself for Kim to see on the camera. They both came together for several seconds before either spoke.

"That was amazing. Again," Kim said.

"Yes," Brad said, moving his phone so Kim could see how much cum he shot all over himself.

"I need to fuck you," Kim said.

"Agreed," Brad said. "When?"

"Tomorrow," Kim said. "Come by in the morning."

"What time?" Brad asked.

"As soon as you wake up. Just come in the front door. I am home alone."

"Alright," Brad said. "It will be hard for me to get to sleep thinking about it."

"Sweet dreams," Kim said. She shut off her phone. Brad did the same, turning off the light, and turning over in bed.

Brad fell asleep quickly and awoke shortly after 7 a.m., with a boner. He checked his phone. There were no messages from Kim. He rolled out of bed, through a pair of jeans and T-shirt on, and went downstairs. He grabbed his car keys and went outside, anxious to get to Kim's.

He worried that he might be getting there too early, but if Kim was feeling the same way he was he knew she wanted to see him. The day before had been the most erotic of his young life, and he couldn't wait for more. He already had a boner just thinking about what was to come.

He got to her house about 10 minutes later. There was no sign of life. All the lights were off and the shades were closed. He walked to the door. Instead of knocking or ringing the doorbell, he tried the knob. It was open, just like Kim said it would be.

He quietly opened the door and stepped inside. He didn't see her in the main room. The house was quiet and dark. He closed the door behind him and looked around. The hallway to the bedrooms was to the left. He walked toward her door. It was shut, but there was a piece of paper taped to the outside.

"Come inside, take off your clothes, don't turn on light."

Brad couldn't believe it. How hot was that? He quickly pulled off his shirt, unzipped and dropped her jeans, and slid off his boxers. His cock sprang to attention. He turned the knob and entered her bedroom. It was dark, with the blinds closed, but he could make out the shape of her body on her bed on the far side. He closed the door behind him and approached her bedside.

He stood over her bed, not certain if Kim was asleep or awake. He wasn't sure what to do next. Before he could decide on his next step, he heard the sheets ruffle as Kim rolled over. The next thing he felt were her hands on his legs. It felt like she was trying to figure out where he was. When she put her hands on his cock, she pulled him closer to the bed. Then he felt her mouth on his dick, her hot tongue going up and down his shaft. She took all of him in her mouth, his cock going down her throat easily despite its size.

As she sucked him, Brad reached down and slid his hand between her legs. She eagerly spread them for him, and his hand found her wet cunt. It was obvious Kim had been awake for a while, pleasuring herself, waiting for his arrival. He slid his index finger inside her and finger-fucked her while she sucked his cock.

Kim stopped sucking and said, "I want you to fuck me."

Brad pulled his hand out from between her legs and got down in the bed with her. They lay facing each other and kissed, their tongues eagerly exploring each other's mouths.

"Fuck me now," Kim said, grabbing his cock and moving it toward her dripping pussy.

"I didn't realize what a dirty little whore you are," Brad said.

"Scott never told you?" Kim asked, surprised.

"Yes, but everyone through he was lying," Brad said.

"He wasn't," Kim said as she slid his dick inside of her with one quick thrust of her hips.

Brad couldn't believe how good it felt to finally be inside her, after years of fantasizing about it and coming so close the day before. His cock filled her up, her pussy closing around it in a tight, hot, wet grip. He thrust it in as deep as it could go, their bodies pressed against one another. Kim let out a loud moan, unlike any he had ever heard a woman make.

"Uhhhhggghhhh," she said in his ear as he pushed his cock in and out of her, faster with each surge. It felt like his dick was made to fit her pussy, they were in perfect rhythm.

"Oh god," Kim said as he had his way with her. "Fuck me. Harder."

Brad spun her onto her back, and spread her legs wide. It was so dark he still couldn't see her, but he could feel his way around. From on top, he could ram his cock deeper and harder in her than before. Kim ate it up.

"Yes! Yes! I am going to cum!" she shouted.

"Then do it!" Brad said, not breaking his stride.

His cock seemed to be flooded with her juices as she came with him still inside her. Kim screamed as her orgasm rocked through her body. It was a good thing they were alone. No one could have slept through the noises she was making.

Brad knew he couldn't last much longer, but he had to fuck her doggy. That had been his dream ever since he met her and he wasn't going to miss the opportunity.

"Get up and bend over," he told her.

She did as he said, silently. Brad ran his cock over her perfect, tight ass until it found her drenched, gaping cunt. He filled her up again, from behind, and resumed fucking her. He slapped her ass as he went and Kim buried her face in her pillows.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" Kim yelled.

"Take it!" Brad shouted. He couldn't believe how much he was into this. Kim loved it.

"Yes!" she yelled.

Finally Brad just couldn't hold out any more. His whole body tingled as he felt his orgasm coming.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum!" he yelled.

Once he heard himself say the word, he just couldn't control himself any more. The cum shot out of him like a rocket, filling Kim's cunt and spilling out of it, dripping down her thighs as Brad kept fucking her from behind. Kim loved it and kept riding him as he emptied himself in her.

They both collapsed onto the bed, both a wet sticky mess, when he finally finished. They were exhausted and exhilarated at the same time. After several minutes laying next to one another in silence, Kim licked the inside of Brad's ear. She whispered, "Are you ready to go again?"

12