College Girls Learning To Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,051 Followers

The kiss was well above my slit but it was warm and I felt it with a terrific thrill. She slipped my panties down over my toes and began kissing my legs, hundreds of little kisses all over my legs from my ankles to the tops of my thighs. I spread my legs shamelessly for her, hoping she would kiss my pussy again, and she did. This time it was a kiss in my slit where I was gooey with lust. The nastiness of May's pretty innocent face kissing me there gave me such a jolt of pleasure that I cried out and bucked my hips at her face.

I was afraid I had hurt her, and I knew that my involuntary spasm of pleasure had at the very least smeared some of my pussy fluids on her face, but she just kept kissing up my tummy. Then she kissed all over my breasts like she had my legs. It felt divine, especially when she sucked gently on my nipples. It gave me such a hot feeling in my groin as well as across my chest. She went from one breast to the other, back and forth several times.

She was still sucking and kissing my nipples when I felt her hand trail up my thigh and cup my pussy. I groaned out loud at that. I could hardly believe how good it felt. It felt great when I touched my own pussy, but having someone else touch it multiplied that pleasure dozens and dozens of times over! I felt her finger enter my slit and explore up and down. Her fingers probed my vagina and then slipped all the way up inside, then slipped out and up to begin circling my clit, just like she had seen me do to myself.

It was so unaccountably wonderful than just touching myself that I was within seconds swept away into an overwhelming climax. There was no ramp, no build up at all; I was just coming and coming so hard that I yelled out, "Yessss!" I clutched her face fiercely to my right breast and held her there tightly while my hips thrashed and I grunted repeatedly against the almost pain-like intensity of the orgasm.

Finally, with my thighs so tight around her hand that I don't think she could have moved it, I pulled up her face and began covering her face with feverish kisses as my orgasm slowly relaxed. I could even smell faint traces of my pussy smell around her mouth and nose as I kissed her mouth long and lovingly. "Oh May!" I finally panted into her mouth, "What we were doing before wasn't sex, not compared to that!"

May giggled, "You need to work on being less noisy, April. I'm surprised no one has come knocking yet. For my part, that was the most fun I ever had, making you come like that. May I do it again?"

I had to giggle too, "Not for a while yet, sweetie. I still have little things going off inside me like little fireworks. Besides, I want to share that with you next. I'm going to make you come like that as soon as I get my breath back. So tell me, how did that guy make you come today?"

She smiled and gave me a kiss before she answered, "He had me bend over on my knees and he fucked me from behind me. I think it's called doggy style."

"Sounds humiliating. Was that what made you come?" I said dubiously.

"Oh no!" May assured me with a toss of her blond curls, "It wasn't humiliating at all. In fact it was quite wonderful, feeling his hips drive against me like a pile driver into my bottom, and his penis just filled me up so nicely! But what made me come was when he reached around my hips with his hand and played with my clit while he fucked me. I really liked the slapping noises my bottom made when his hips would hit me. It was lovely!"

Then she looked a little more serious, "But it wasn't as lovely as making you come, April. That was the most fun I ever had in my whole life! But tell me, did I hurt you or something when I kissed your pussy?"

"Gosh no!" I declared, "It just felt so good, it kind of overwhelmed me a second, that's all. I wouldn't have minded if you had done that some more, actually."

"Good," she sighed with a really pretty smile, "Because I would like to do that some more, maybe a lot more. I have heard of oral sex on women, but I'm not sure how to do it."

"I thought oral sex was just sucking a man's penis?" I asked boggling at the idea of May's kisses bringing me to orgasm. I think she could too, it had really felt terrific.

"Well, that's oral sex too," said May a light frown drawing her pretty brows together, "But I read in this magazine that oral sex with a woman is mostly licking."

"Oh my!" I gasped, just thinking of it. It was a monstrously nasty idea – licking around inside a woman's pussy. I don't think I had ever heard of such a perverted unsanitary idea, but my hips actually squirmed a bit just thinking of May doing that to me, and I instinctively knew it work wonders too. Maybe I could avoid screaming if I clutched a pillow to my face?

I glanced at May and she was blushing so I knew she was thinking about pussy licking too. Then May whispered something so softly that I could barely hear it, "The same article talked about women sometime licking each other's bottom hole, too."

I stopped breathing for several heartbeats. "Really?" I more breathed than whispered back, I don't think I made an actual noise. But she nodded back. I couldn't even imagine what that would feel like. I shivered; trying to imagine being licked all over down there… inside me. I was getting goose pimples all over me. It sounded so nasty, so gross, but then when I thought of how pretty May's pussy was to me, I could somehow understand it.

May asked me softly, "Would you mind if I tried doing that stuff to you? I would really like to. I love your pussy so very much."

Her big blue eyes were so beautiful, her full lips so inviting… I tried to answer, swallowed and tried again, "I'll use my pillow in case I need to scream again. But I'm your girl, May. Whatever you want."

"I love you, April," she said simply and kissed me deeply.

"I love you, May." I whispered as she slid down my body. I sat up a little because I wanted to see this as best as I could, and I grabbed a pillow and bit it as I spread my legs wide for my friend. I could see May's pretty face looking at me between my thighs, her lips slightly parted as she used her fingers to spread me wider for her inspection. I raised my knees and made myself as wide open for her as I could.

May began by french kissing all over inside my slit. My hips jerked a few times involuntarily, but I tried to control it – it wasn't easy – nothing had ever felt better to me than May's kisses and gentle little licks. She became bolder and I felt her tongue extending into me, exploring inside me – oh, this must be what Heaven is like! May avoided my clit for now, mainly going everywhere else.

She looked me in the eyes when I felt her tongue give a slow sensuous lick over my bottom hole. That felt very nice and made me feel warm inside, but it wasn't as erotic as having my pussy licked. Although, with her blue eyes gazing into mine while she licked me there, well – it was a terrifically intimate and personal moment, especially when she slowly pushed her tongue inside. I was chewing the pillow now.

She pushed her tongue in and out of my bottom five long slow strokes, each thrust making me more and more excited. I groaned into the pillow, reveling in the strange warm sensation that seemed to be filling my butt. Then still looking into my eyes, May suddenly swept up the whole length of my slit to my clit. My hips lurched and I cried out into the pillow.

I kind of lost it at that point. I could feel May sucking and licking at my clit, could feel her fingers entering my vagina and easing in and out, but this was all a blur on the edge of the storm cloud rotating like a hurricane inside my lower abdomen. I was coming and coming harder than ever. I couldn't see May's pretty face between my legs anymore, either because God had struck me blind or my eyes were shut tight. I didn't care; I was just swept away and kept on sweeping.

I felt wide open to the universe and floating even as my orgasm was winding down, as I slowly realized I was bouncing, at least my hips were. I finally opened my eyes to see May bravely riding my bucking hips with her mouth as the bucking slowed and settled. I was still yelling hoarsely into the pillow. Then May was gently kissing me all over, rubbing and soothing me with her hands, and finally giving me pussy-soaked kisses all over my face.

"I guess I don't have to ask how that was for you," she giggled softly.

I gasped, "Wasn't for this pillow, everyone in the dorm would have known that." I tried to giggle about it – didn't quite have the energy. May just held me for a few minutes while I recovered. I was already looking forward to giving May the same treatment, but I just had to regain a little more strength to move.

"How about you, May," I finally asked softly, "Did you like doing that?" I was a little worried that I might have grossed her out or something.

"I loved it," said May with a grin, "It was better than getting fucked. I'm thinking about doing that to you every day – maybe several times a day." I didn't have to wonder if she was serious. Despite her grin, there was a fierce conviction in the way she said she loved doing that to me.

Now I could giggle, "I'd burn out like a light bulb, but what a way to go!" We kissed for a minute. "Guess you're pretty horny by now?" I asked, trying to sound innocent while enjoying the savor of my pussy on her sweet, full lips.

"Just touch me," she panted into my mouth, "Touch me anywhere, and right now, I think that will get me off."

"No way," I said, pushing her off of me and sitting up, "I'm curious as a monkey going downtown."

"Okay," answered May with a dimple-creating grin. She raised her knees and spread her legs, just looking at me expectantly.

I positioned myself at her feet and just gloried at looking at May's lovely body. I had wanted so many times to just stroke May's legs and now here was my chance. So that is where I began, running my hands lovingly over her curvaceous legs, squeezing her gently at her narrow ankles, full calves and firm, thick thighs. Then I began to kiss her legs, and I kissed them all over, trying not to neglect even a single inch.

I could smell her pussy before I got too close, that thick, rich, pussy smell that delighted me so much now. But I only paused to give her one kiss there in her light brown fur before moving up to trail kisses up her tummy. I knew how much May loved having her breasts touched because she would always rub them before beating off, and I wanted to pay attention to them before I got lost in the feast I had planned for her pussy.

I didn't expect to get as much pleasure as I did from kissing her breasts and sucking her pink nipples. I took my time and teased her breasts with my lips and tongue until I could hear her panting, her fingers running through my hair as she clutched me to her breasts. I might have spent even longer sucking at her nipples except I knew she was getting pretty frantic to come. So after one long passionate kiss on the mouth, I moved back down her body and lied down between her legs.

Perhaps someday I would tease her more at kissing her pussy, but right now, I was too impatient, and I know she was too. I immediately gave her a very prolonged french kiss right in her slit. I felt that somehow it was May's love mouth and I kissed her as I had just kissed her other mouth, with tongue lashing passion. May gave me a low moan for my efforts, and I was tickled to see her reaching for a pillow to put over her mouth.

After that first long kiss, I proceeded more methodically. I spread her thick outer lips with my fingertips and looked at her glistening pink inside. I took as much of her left outer labia as I could hold in my mouth and suckled on it, hair and all. A few hairs came loose in my mouth, but I didn't care, I just swallowed them. Then I did the same thing to right outer lip. May was squirming with pleasure now, and that added to my own pleasure.

I hadn't forgotten what May did to my bottom either, so after sucking and biting (gently) on her outer lips, I pushed under her thighs until I could see the little pink pucker of her asshole. It looked so cute and clean and already wet with pussy juice that had run down into it. I licked it lightly several times and swirled my tongue around it. Experimentally, I began lightly poking the tip of my tongue inside her tight bottom and was rewarded by hearing a pillow-smothered whoop.

So I eased my tongue in further until I had gone as far up her butt as I could go, then I just continued doing that over and over as hard as I could while my ears thrilled with the music of muffled squeals. Finally, my tongue getting a little tired, I stuck my nose as far as I could into her vagina and wriggled my face around. I felt like I was burrowing into her pussy and entering her with my face, which I found very, very sexy.

I guess May found it sexy too, because her hips moved with me, and her pussy seemed to get wetter and wetter. At last I raised my head further and clamped my lips around her hooded clit, sucking on it and lashing it with my tongue. May went pretty wild, moving her hips a lot, and pressing the pillow to her face to dampen the effects of a scream. I added two fingers from my right hand, sliding them easily up her tight but very slick vagina while I continued to suck and lick her clit.

May's hips seemed to explode, so violent were the heaves and bucks as her pussy tried to leap up and down. But I rode her with my mouth like a cowboy, moving with her and keeping up the licking and sucking, not to mention the thrusting of my hand in and out of her. May came and came, getting even wetter, her fingers tangled in my hair pulling my face so tight against her pussy that it was hard to breath, but I loved every second of it.

I only released my mouth clamp on her clit when May began to actually push my head away instead of clutching it to her. So I began kissing her thighs and her hips all over, wondering at the power I had just exercised over this lovely woman. There is nothing so empowering as bringing a woman to climax, and I felt more satisfied than I had ever felt before. I felt covered in pussy juice and couldn't have asked for a finer perfume.

Eventually I kissed my way up May's body and kissed her mouth, running my fingers through her blond hair, and murmuring endearments. Her body felt wonderful pressed to mine, and I could feel her hugging me with her legs. I was in heaven!

"I have an idea," whispered May, "Why don't we just keep on doing this all day." And so we did. I loved May so much I would have done anything she asked, and as it turns out she had the imagination to ask for quite a few things!

Ten years later, May and I are still lovers as often as we can manage it, which is tricky now that we are both married and have children. But we do still find the time.

The End

Pelios
Pelios
1,051 Followers