College Is Hard

Story Info
An innocent freshman girl, party full of seniors.
3.8k words
3.94
238.2k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather was nervous. Ever since she'd taken admission in this college, she had this feeling that this was way above her head. Well, sure it was the best college, with the best academic record and all, but the conduct of the seniors in this college was weird, to say the least. They acted like they owned the college, including the girls, and nobody, not even the girls seemed to mind or resist. The teachers either didn't know or didn't care.

But this latest was too much for simple, innocent Heather to comprehend. She was looking at an email, an invitation to a party in the senior dorm. "Celebrate the Spring" it said. Other than the usual invite stuff there were a lot of rules for dress-up for fresher girls.

"They must be dressed for a party not for college, therefore"

1.They are not allowed to wear bra or panties.

2.Skirts are encouraged, but skirt must not be longer than 6 inches.

3.If a fresher girl is wearing pants, or shorts, there must be a definite, clear cameltoe effect.

Heather asked her roommate Maria, what a cameltoe is. "It's when your pants are so tight that your pussy lips can be seen outlined as two." Heather was horrified to hear what was expected of her in the party. She could never wear something like that in public.

"I...I can't go to this party!", she stammered.

"Oh, no, baby! You will have to. It's not an invite, it's an order from the seniors. Only 12 fresher girls have been invited, and nobody can refuse."

"It's easy for you to say!" Heather retorted. What she meant was that while Maria was from the same high-school as Heather, she had been a real slut in high school. Maria's skirts were never more than 6 inches long and nobody knew how much sex she had had.

Heather continued reading the rules in the email:

4.The dress must not cover more than 30% of the girl's body.

5.If a senior thinks a fresher girl is covering more than 30% of her body, he can ask her to take off one or all of her clothing.

"What?", Heather exclaimed loudly. Maria came over to read over her shoulder and commented, "Oh, yes, and they do it too. Believe me, the seniors are very strict!"

Heather was getting more nervous as she read on:

6.Shoe dress code will definitely be high heels. They can be pencil or spike, but heels must not be less than 4 inches high.

7.Strappy heels are encouraged. The higher the straps, the better.

"4 inches? I can't walk in 4" heels!!"

"I'll teach ya!" Maria offered carelessly.

By the time, Heather finished reading all the rules, her body was shaking. She was scared! She couldn't say no, and yet she was stunned to think of going out in public dressed like a slut. There was no way out!

But she didn't have money, she'll have to buy such clothes and god knows they were expensive.

"Don't worry," Maria assured her, "I'll ask one of the seniors." In the matters of money, seniors treated the fresher girls royally. Treats in expensive restaurants, road trips, picnics or anything a girl needed, she could rely on financial support from senior guys.

And so it was, the seniors had actually put together a fund for the fresher girls for this party.

Maria was very happy, she could buy the kind of clothes she loved, with someone else's money.

Maria stayed with Heather all the way, and got her ready for the big party.

*****************************************

On the night of the party, as Heather looked at herself in the mirror, she couldn't believe her eyes. True she was looking absolutely gorgeous, but her outfit, it was outrageously slutty.

Her top was shiny white, fully sleeveless, just a little pink lace on the shoulder, it tied with a pink ribbon between her breasts and held her breasts tightly. The top was small, so there was a liberal amount of cleavage. It covered her breasts, she did have gorgeous 36C breasts, and just that, her midriff was fully bare.

Her skirt was even sluttier. The color was same shiny white, good for party, but it was only 4" long, and then 1.5" of transparent pink hem. It was tight on her ass, the pink hem being a little bit looser. She was afraid it was not covering her ass fully and her long, shapely legs were fully bare right up to her mid-thigh, only her upper thighs were covered.

She would have to be very careful when she walked, she absolutely could not bend over, not even a little. Otherwise not only her ass but her pussy would be exposed. Her body shivered from head to toe at that thought. On Maria's advice, she had shaved her pussy smooth this morning. Maria had helped her in doing her hair. Now, as her long blonde hair, hung low on her shoulder, covering part of her breast, she loved the shiny look in her corn-yellow, gorgeous blonde hair.

Heather 1

She was wearing, pink 5" high pencil heels with straps that covered her ankles and partly her calves. Maria had trained her to walk in the high heels but she was still not comfortable with them. For one thing they made her ass protrude behind her so provocatively. And furthermore, they accentuated her bare legs, which made her look like she was begging to be fucked. Heather's heart gave a little jump as she thought that.

Heather 2

She looked over at Maria. She was dressed even bolder, a white bra top with black and white checker trim on edges, it tied between her breasts with a nice black bow but displayed them so provocatively, not covering even 50% of her full breasts. Her skirt was a matching white with the same trim, plus 2 inches of fully see-through black lace which made it 6 inches. Her ass was not fully covered, Heather could see a little of her ass crack from behind through that black lace.

Maria was wearing 7 inch high platform heels of silver color, the heels was a spike type which got sharper as it move toward the ground and touched the ground as a little circle of less than a centimeter diameter. The instep was covered with a wide transparent strap and on this set in fake diamonds on a black background were the words "FUCK ME". Heather gasped when she read that but didn't say anything. Maria was always a daredevil and a bit of a slut. Heather blushed at the thought even though she was thinking about Maria.

"Shall we go?", Maria asked her satisfied with her inspection of herself and Heather.

"Uh huh", Heather nodded, not really sure she could go through this. Her heart was racing wildly!

Maria picked up a perfume spray and sprayed it on Heather's thighs, back, breasts and armpits.

She did the same to herself, using a different, but equally sensual perfume.

It was not yet cold enough to need a jacket or a wrap but as they stepped out into the cool night, Heather's first thought was about the weather because with the first step itself she felt a cool whiff of the cool night air on her unprotected pussy under that short skirt. It took her breath away and she felt a distinct chill run up her spine.

She was not really comfortable walking in those high heels and took small careful steps but Maria was also walking the same way, only her steps were right in front of each other, making her ass wiggle so provocatively. Anybody watching them walk wouldn't have missed her cute little butt at all.

Heather was acutely aware of a curious sensation between her legs. With each step she could feel cool night air going under her short skirt and caressing her pussy. It was a new experience, she had never gone out without wearing panties and never in such an ultra-short skirt. Fortunately, they didn't have far to walk, the party was in the social hall in the boys dorm building. By the time they reached the door of the building, Heather could feel a growing wetness between the tight lips of her pussy. Her pussy lips were tight and puffy, and were clamped shut right now, but she was afraid her pussy might start leaking soon at this rate. With such short skirt and her pussy freshly shaved, she felt sure it'd run down her thighs.

The hall was not as well-lighted as you'd assume for a party. It was given more of a disco look, with a disco ball hanging from the ceiling and illuminating a small area, a little bit. If there were any other lights, Heather couldn't see them. The corners away from the small dance floor were in complete darkness. There were a lot of sounds in the air, and only some of them were coming from the hi-fi system. There was a dimly lit bar in a far corner, and Maria guided Heather in that direction, "Come let's get a drink first."

Heather held on to Maria's arm as she walked through the throngs of party-crazy people.

As they walked, a refrain from a conversation fell on Heather's ears, "Wow, man! The fresher meat is so good tonight."

"Of course!" The other guy replied, "Why did you think we had them dressed like that?"

"Yeah, and to look at them dress so willingly so outrageously, I'd say 50% of them are sluts!"

"After tonight, 100%!" She heard the resound clap of a high-five followed by the sound of hearty laughter.

A familiar chill ran down Heather's spine as she overheard what was obviously a conversation between 2 senior guys.

She & Maria tried to make their way to the bar. The party was completely wild, loud blaring music, with darkness enough to almost develop a camera film, most girls were dressed like her and Maria and some even less. There was a huge amount of making out going on, and God knows what more in the darker spots nobody could look in.

Even as she approached the bar she saw the blonde bartender put two drinks down on the counter and lean over to put her lips on the lips of the guy who had ordered them and kiss him fully on the mouth.

Heather was amazed but also aroused by all this raw sexual tension all around her. It was like being drunk without drinking. She ordered a drink, "Rum and coke, please." The girl behind the counter shook her blonde mane, "I am sorry, only seniors can order drinks, unless you are willing to pay?"

"What? That's ridiculous..Maria, what do you think of that.." She turned to Maria but found that she was addressing Maria's back. Maria was busy in a heated kissing session with a tall, good-looking guy, paying no attention to Heather or anyone else.

Heather turned back to the bartender but before she could decide what to say, she felt a hand on her bare back.. It started on her back and moved softly caressingly down her bare waist, staying there. Her whole body felt like a hot current was passing through, warm, tingly and seriously arousing!

"Hi sweetie", she looked to her left to see a handsome, broad-shouldered guy, standing very close to her, with a charming smile on his lips. She felt like kissing his lips. 'Damn! What am I thinking?' she admonished herself. She was a good girl, she didn't think like that, maybe the air in this place, she thought.

"H..hi", she tried to control her pacing heart. She knew him, or knew of him. He was the richest boy in the college, his father was like a billionaire at least and as a result his son was a playboy, he treated college like a playground more than a place to study. He was known for giving the most outrageously successful parties, though, regrettably, Heather had never been invited to one of his parties...

"I am Romeo", He introduced himself with his notorious nickname and instead of offering his hand for a shake, he kept it on her back, caressing her soft body gently up and down and stepped in closer so there was barely any air between them.

Her heart started its breakneck race again, she was feeling her breath coming heavier now and yet she could not bring herself to object to any of his moves.

She knew what she should say, the words were on the tip of her tongue, but she couldn't open her mouth to say them...and then he was speaking again.

"Would you like a drink, hon?"

"Yes, please, rum and coke!" Those words came easily enough. She needed a drink now.

In response, he leaned into her, bringing his face closer to hers until she was sure he was gonna kiss her, but then instead of pressing on her lips his lips barely passed her cheek, his cheek rubbing on her soft cheek as I put his lips to her ear saying, "I have my doubts on the rum they have, better stick with scotch or vodka."

Heather's full breasts, tight in the tiny, tight top, hardened by the atmosphere and the situation, brushed on his manly chest and she felt like a hot, liquid current had just filled her whole body.

He pulled back, not fully, but enough to see into her eyes, his eyebrows raised.

Heather just nodded. He smiled and ordered "Double Vodka" for both of them.

With his right hand rubbing her soft, narrow waist, he kept her lower body so close to his that they kept brushing against each other constantly. Putting his left hand on her right cheek he caressed softly and asked, "What's your name, doll?"

"Er..", It irked her that she was having trouble remembering her own name. "H...H..heather". She remembered finally.

"Nice name", she felt like she was being manipulated like a little, sexy doll, as he kept caressing her cheek, "and nice outfit, by the way.", his hand moved on her tiny skirt, by way of admiration, feeling her firm, tight ass through the thin fabric of her ultra-short, super-sexy skirt. His fingers touched the see-through lace of the hem and then moved softly on her bare skin, just below her ass.

Her body like started melting to his touch and she moaned against her will and self-control, "mmmm".

The bartender put two glasses down on the counter. Even as Romeo turned to pick up his drink, his right hand came up, moving under super-short skirt to caress her firm ass cheek, bare, and the funny thing was she was going to object, but didn't know what to say. As her mind was trying to get the words together her body was saying "I love it!".

He handed her her glass, hand still caressing her ass, he proposed a toast, "To a long and exciting night!" There was a twinkle in his eyes, Heather smiled and clinked glass then took a big gulp. The vodka burned down her throat creating a flow of energy but not really matching the current she was feeling from his hand and his casual, almost careless way of flirting with her.

He finished his drink in 2 big gulps and looked her, "You wanna dance?", almost even before she nodded his arm was wrapped her slim, bare waist and he was leading her to the small square where some people were moving in response to a loud hi-fi system. He kept her close as he guided her through the crowd and every time her breast pressed on his body she would feel a tingle between her legs.

On the dance floor, instead of taking the standard position, he just took her in his arms and started rubbing her bare back with the left hand as his right hand went under her skirt and started caressing her firm ass cheek. She put her arms around his neck and clung to him, pressing her soft breasts on his broad, manly chest. Her nipples were like steel points by now, she was aroused beyond her wildest fantasies. Her pussy juices were flowing down her thighs, she could feel it, but didn't care any more.

His fingers moved up and down in her tight ass crack, and all she did was grind her pussy on the big rod in his pants. They were trying to move to the music, actually just trying to move, who the hell cared about music, he rubbed his cheek on hers as he whispered in her ear, "You have a really nice body, sweetie!" and as he spoke both his hands were caressing bare body from waist to back, pressing her tits hard on his chest.

She moaned in response "Mmmmmm!"

"I really like your ass" he whispered, and one of his hands moved down her bare body, to knead her ass cheeks. "Mmmmmmm!" she moaned as she felt his strong fingers knead her firm, tight ass cheeks so freely.

He put his lips to her neck and kiss her soft neck, his tongue playing on her soft skin. Again she felt that liquid current electrifying her body, her pussy so hungry now she wanted him to take her.

His mouth moved down her bare chest, kissing, licking, sucking on the side of her soft breast in that liberal deep-cut cleavage.

She kept grinding her pussy on his crotch, asking him, "take me, oh, please take me now." His hands, playing under her skirt, kneading her ass cheeks, opened them apart and his fingertip touched her tight little ass hole. Her body jerked and a shiver went up her spine. She had never had her ass fucked or even played with, but whatever this dominant, strange, bad boy was doing to her she was loving it, unable to say no and actually asking for more.

"Ungh!", she grunted as his finger entered her tight little virgin ass hole and she pressed herself harder on his hard rod. She was grinding her pussy on his cock, trying to fuck herself with his long rod through the clothes, her need uncontrollable, her body in a feverish heat, wild with desire!

"Please...", she pleaded with him.

"Please what, girl?", he asked coolly, biting her earlobe, his breath hot and erotic as it played on her neck.

"Please fuck me!", she begged, "Fuck me like a slut, your slut!", the words that she never spoke came easily to her. She had never even said, "Fuck" in her life and now...

Romeo scooped her small, light body up in his strong arms and started walking out to one of the exits. Even as he walked his mouth was on hers, kissing her hard, sucking her soft, luscious lips.

She found herself on her back on a big bed. "Lose the clothes, girl!" Romeo ordered. She was not wearing enough to ward off a cold anyway. In the heat of the moment she took off her skirt and top off within a minute and before she could decide about the strappy heels she found her small body being turned over like a ragdoll in Romeo's strong and powerful hands, she saw the wall in front of her and instinctively took support on the headboard in order to avoid banging her head on the wall, her small hands clutching the wooden bar of the headboard tightly!

She felt his hands caressing her bare waist, then her back, and then reaching under her they grabbed at her excited breasts. Her body that was already on fire, went into a frenzy of passion and she spread her legs wide open, feeling her pussy juices flowing down her thighs.

Romeo pressed his thick cock on her pussy, and rubbed it up on her wet pussy slit, she immediately whimpered, "Oh please enter me! Fuck me!"

Romeo's cock moved on her pussy slit, moving toward her wet, dripping entrance and in a moment she felt her small, tight pussy hole being stretched by the massive cock trying to enter her.

"Ahmmmm!", she moaned. Slowly but firmly he started to enter her wet, hot pussy, forcing open her tight cunt wide with his thick cock.

Heather's moans became rhythmic in time with Romeo's strokes as she started to fuck her in well-measured strokes that penetrated her sometimes deep and sometimes not so deep, keeping her pussy hungry even as he was fucking her.

"Oh, please fuck me! Harder! Fuck me like a slut!", she begged.

With one hard stroke Romeo jammed his long, thick cock fully deep into Heather's soppy, wet cunt making her scream, "Aaaaaaaaaaaa!".

Then he pulled out and again rammed his cock deep into her, fucking her in long, hard strokes that knocked her breath out. Her body reached a high, feverish pitch of excitement and then all went black before her eyes as her pussy erupted in the biggest orgasm of her life. She could feel herself floating freely, free of her body in the grip of intense waves of pleasure, unable to speak, unable to think!

When she came back to earth, Romeo was still fucking her, pounding her cunt deep with his throbbing wild cock. She found that she still loved it, as his big cock impaled her small body so deep, stuffing her small tight cunt so tightly with the big hard rod.

His thrusts grew harder and deeper and she could sense the urgency in his strokes. The thought excited her and she came again, suddenly, without any warning, her pussy muscles clenched around his cock and spurted her cum all over his intruding cock.

12