College Kid Meets Married Lady

Story Info
She teaches him phone sex the exciting way.
1.4k words
36.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wo0od
Wo0od
3 Followers

The following story is true except the names have been changed to protect the guilty (There are a couple innocents but their names are not included. It's my first story so be kind.

Betty

It was 1966 and I was a sophomore at a small Midwestern college. I was living in a trailer park and had my eye on a very attractive lady, named Barbara, who lives at the other end of the Park. She was about 5' 4" and sported 38D tits that I was just dying to suck on. So far, though, no progress. One Friday evening I went to pick up my mail and walked by her trailer. To my surprise, sitting on her front step was two identical ladies. I could not tell them apart. Barbara introduced me to her identical twin, Betty. Where Barbara had been friendly but shown no interest in me, Betty and I immediately hit it off. We made a date to meet at my place at 7:00 to drink a few beers and hang out.

Betty arrived right on time and I opened two cans of Colt 45 malt liquor. We touched the cans in a friendly toast. I could hardly believe my good fortune. I was finally making some progress and even if it was Betty instead of Barbara, what did it matter since they were identical. I figure maybe a few dates and things might heat up. Betty looked at me with those big blue eyes over her can of Colt 45 and said, "If anything happens tonight don't worry because I am on the pill."

I felt an instant throb of my cock. (After all, I was pretty inexperienced at the time and it didn't take much to make me throb). I held her look and returned, "Let the good times roll." A few minutes later, while two fine cans of brew slowly became warm, we were kissing passionately and getting not warm but hot. We took turns unbuttoning each other's shirt/blouse. A moment later I found myself sucking and kissing the most wonderful pair of tits I had ever seen.

We retired to the bedroom and things got even better. Now I must admit that I was not very experienced in the art of lovemaking but I had read books and was for sure ready to give it the old try. Grudgingly, I left those wonderful breasts and kissed my way down her stomach. Her pussy was trimmed but not shaved. I parted her soft pussy hair and began licking the soft, smooth outer lips. Then, parting the outer lips with my tongue, I licked and probed like I knew what I was doing. In a moment Betty began to moan softly and squirm around.

"Up a little," She whispered. I moved up and found that magic little button. It protruded a bit, not unlike a nipple. I caught it and began to suck. Her orgasm came quickly. When the waves subsided, she said, "Come up here you." I moved up and she quickly reached down and slipped my cock in her very wet pussy. I was in heaven! My own orgasm was not far behind. I squirted my cum deep in her pussy while she came again. I later discovered that this lady had the quickest trigger of any I ever knew, before or since.

She wouldn't stay the night but invited me to her place for Saturday night. She lived in another park across town. When I got to her place the next night, she had fixed a meal, which we enjoyed, and I was in no hurry, willing to savor the thought of another night of lovemaking. At 8:00 on the dot, her phone rang and she began talking to someone in a very affectionate way. I was wondering what in the hell was going on when she started motioning me to come to her and to be quiet. She was saying into the phone,

"Tonight I am going to pretend there is a guy here making love to me while we talk hot talk to each other. He is unbuttoning my blouse right now and I am not wearing a bra", she said as she moved my hand to the top button. Now I am no genius but it didn't take me long to figure out what was wanted. The talk quickly turned hot, as she began telling this unknown person who obviously was a man, what she wished he was doing to her, what her fantasy lover was doing to her, what I was actually doing to her.

"Well ok, I'm up for it," I thought and away we went again. I quickly unbuttoned her blouse and just like she said, no bra.

"He has his hands on my tits", She said to the phone. I moved my hands to her full, firm tits. "Oh yes that's good, He is pinching my nipples just like you do. Oh now he is sucking them and you know how I like them pinched, twisted and chewed on. Baby have you got your dick out? Are you stroking it? Stroke it for me baby."

I think she would have gotten off with just the talk because it was easy to see it was not her first time for phone sex. But with me there, she had a definite advantage over her phone partner. She slipped off her shorts and panties and sprawled back on the sofa, her legs out in the floor and spread.

"Oh baby, I wish you were right now," She said to the phone. "I would have you on your knees licking my pussy." She gently pushed my head downward. No reluctance on my part, after all I was becoming more experienced every day. "Honey, he is between my legs now licking my cunt. He has his hands under my ass and he is sucking my whole cunt into his mouth."

Well that was almost true, I had one hand under her ass but the other was still working on her tits, pinching her nipples, first one then the other. She didn't seem to mind that I wasn't following her instructions to the letter either.

"Are you getting close baby?" She asked into the phone. "Good. Me too. Yes I'm going to cum. Cum with me. Now, now NOW! Oh baby did you cum? It was great. Like someone really was here. NO no you know there is no one for me but you. Love you too. Yes I miss you too. Call me next week. Same time OK?" Then she hung up.

"Ok now," I ask, "What gives?"

"Well," She answers, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you before but I am married and my husband is in the army, stationed in Texas. Enough about that for now, I'll fill you in later. Come on lets go to bed. I got some making up to do for you."

She was true to her word about making it up to me. I got sucked and fucked every which way. Now I guess I should have been ashamed or felt guilty, messing around with a married woman, especially since the guy was serving his country, but I was young and horny so I would live with it. And I must say, this lady taught me much about making love over the next six months. She wouldn't go out on the town with me, because she was local to that town and a lot of people knew her. So we went to her place every weekend and she waited for his call. When we parted that next spring, we knew that was for good and we could never see each other again.

Epilogue:

About four years later I was married and living in the same town. My wife came in one day with the paper and said, "Hey look, here is the girl that cuts my hair."

I looked and there was a picture of my Betty. I felt a tightening in my chest.

"Nice looking lady" I says.

"Hot too", said my wife "You wouldn't believe the wild stories she tells me about having phone sex with her husband while they fantasized about her having a lover and she really was making love to some college kid."

"Oh shit", I thought but then I thought "Why worry, she kept me secret from her husband so she will keep my name from my wife too. Right?"

"Betty dear, as I write these words from time and miles a-far, I can't help but wonder where you are. Could by chance you ever come across them?"

~Wood

Wo0od
Wo0od
3 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Tale of Two Wives He attempts to seduce them with surprising results.in Loving Wives
Best Friend's MILF Robert gets some special thanks from his friend's mother.in Erotic Couplings
The Babymaker of Springwood Where a small nuclear accident left all the husbands sterile.in Loving Wives
The Horny Housewives Everett helps some desperate women with their natural needs.in Group Sex
Vagabonds How will two homeless kids change a divorced couple?in Loving Wives
More Stories