The Babymaker of Springwood

Story Info
Where a small nuclear accident left all the husbands sterile.
13k words
4.46
96.7k
195
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: If you want bad things to happen to women who have sex outside the marriage, or to the men who have sex with them, click the back button NOW.

This is an impregnation fantasy. There is no "Burn the Bitch" ending.

It is also an utterly improbable concept, which in real life would result in the immediate and permanent revocation of the licenses of all medical professionals involved.

You have been warned. I hope you enjoy my story.

Blozo

*****

Greg Jameson had done well enough for himself so far.

He was a bright young man of twenty six years, just a hair over six feet tall, with dark hair and light blue eyes that looked out at the world cheerfully from his handsome face.

He had aspired to be a doctor in his teens, and he had the grades and the work ethic to do it.

Unfortunately, like so many others, his family could no longer afford the mountain of student loan debt that had accrued by the time he walked across the stage for his Bachelor's in biology.

Five years ago, he took a job as a lab technician in a major urban hospital, and now Greg was ready for a change.

Working long hours in the same lab for five years had worn him down, and last year, when he was named Director of Laboratory Services, the workload only got heavier.

So when he came across an ad for a job at a small clinic about a hundred miles away in the medium sized city of Springwood, it piqued his interest a bit.

The ad was looking for an "experienced man" to work in the lab at a fertility clinic.

He thought it odd, especially in this day and age, that an ad for a job in a woman's services clinic would specify a male, but filled out the online application anyway.

He was very surprised to get an answer almost immediately.

The email stated that the job was contingent on passing a physical from the company doctor, this coming Tuesday, four days from that day.

In addition to the customary statement about drug testing, it also requested he eat nothing after midnight the day before. With his lab background, he understood this common request, knowing some tests are affected by having eaten.

But another request made him wonder. They were asking him to abstain from sex for three days.

The email also mentioned pay, which is very unusual, both in and of itself and the amount of said pay. Let's just say it was more than enough to go through a somewhat bizarre physical for.

The next Tuesday, he woke up early and got in his car to make the two hour drive to Springwood.

The clinic was a modern well equipped facility, clean and well lit, with ample parking, things he had been taught to look for in a potential place of employment.

The receptionist was expecting him, and in a very few minutes he was being shown to the office of the director, Dr. Virginia Wright, MD.

The tall woman with shoulder length salt and pepper hair rose from her chair and extended her hand.

"I'm Dr. Wright, and this is Rebecca Garcia, RN, one of my Nurse Practitioners." She said, indicating a stunning Filipina woman of about 5 foot 3, with long, perfectly straight black hair and large thrusting breasts.

Dr. Wright was an attractive older woman, in her mid 50's, with handsome facial features and a lean, fit look about her that went with her history as an Army doctor.

They had made Colonel Wright a General shortly before her retirement two years ago, and she still wore her General's uniform to her Army reserve meetings once a month.

After leaving active duty, she quickly entered private practice, bringing her brusque military demeanor with her.

"Greg, I see you have a bachelor's in biology. May I ask why you didn't go to medical school? The doctor asked.

"I had offers, but my family isn't too well off and my student loan debt was out of control. I took a job in a hospital lab, and within five years I was director of the lab department."

"Yes, I checked your references. Very impressive." She said curtly.

"Before we get into this too much further, I need to say there are certain physical requirements, which must be met if we are to extend you an offer. Nurse Garcia and I will perform your physical now, if you are interested." The doctor said in a calm confident voice that commanded respect.

"Certainly doctor. I got the, uh, message and I haven't eaten today, or uh, uh..."

"Ejaculated in three days?" Nurse Garcia interjected, finishing his awkward sentence for him.

"Yeah, not for three days."

"Excellent," said Dr. Wright. "Follow me."

They led him to an exam room, and instructed him to disrobe.

The physical seemed routine enough, and Greg knew he was in excellent shape, so nothing seemed out of place until the end.

"You're in peak physical condition. Now we'll just need a semen sample." Dr. Wright said, turning toward the door.

"Nurse Garcia will assist you."

The door closed behind her, leaving him alone with the lovely young nurse.

"Will you masturbate into this cup for me, please?" She asked politely.

"Uh, do you have like a magazine or a porno movie?"

"No, but I can assist you if needed." She said, lifting her scrub top and allowing her firm thrusting breasts to spring free.

The sight of her firm round D cup tits dropping free, with their nipples twice as long as a pencil eraser standing straight out made his penis stiffen rapidly.

He began to awkwardly stroke it while the nurse tweaked her nipples and massaged her breasts.

In a small room filled with video screens just off the side of her office, Dr. Wright zoomed one of the five cameras in tight on Greg's erect penis.

She clicked a button and a grid was superimposed on the screen.

Dr. Wright was impressed. 8.93 inches in length fully erect, with a maximum circumference of 7.36 inches at the base of the glans. She had already noted his testicles were considerably larger than average.

After repeating the process with the other cameras, she was beginning to think she had the right candidate.

She pressed a button on the console and a small blue light behind Greg let Nurse Garcia know the measurements were complete. She nodded once to the hidden camera to her left.

"Here, let me help. You're taking forever." She said, and stepped forward, wrapping her big round tits around his long thick rod and holding them tightly together.

He reflexively began to thrust his penis between her incredibly smooth firm tits.

It was less than a minute later when he felt the head of his cock begin to swell rapidly.

Nurse Garcia expertly pulled her tits away and positioned the sample cup with one hand, jerking his dick quickly with the other just as the first spurt of his hot thick semen erupted from the head of his dick and into the cup.

She milked and squeezed every last drop out of him with her amazingly smooth and soft hand, then pointed to a washcloth on the table.

He finished cleaning up while she put the lid on the jar and labeled it.

"You can get dressed now. If you'll wait right here, we'll have this analyzed and be back in a few minutes.

Dr. Wright was waiting in the lab when Nurse Garcia arrived.

In a few minutes, the analysis was complete.

His ejaculation was ridiculously large, almost 20 CC's. The average man makes about 5.

As if that were not impressive enough, His semen was almost 8% sperm.

Normally, semen is anywhere from 2 to 5% sperm. The motility of his sperm was off the chart too.

Dr. Wright smiled. She had found her candidate.

***

"I'm pleased to be able to offer you the position, but before I can give you any details about the position, I'll need you to sign this non-disclosure agreement." She said, extending a clipboard with the agreement and a pen.

Greg read the agreement, which seemed straightforward enough, and signed it.

"Excellent." Said the doctor, placing the paper in a drawer of her desk.

"As you know, we are a fertility clinic. Springwood would normally not be considered large enough to support such a facility, but there seems to have been a small accident, if you will, involving a military transport loaded with nuclear waste a few years ago, and as a result, nearly all of the males are sterile."

She paused, and Greg nodded his understanding.

"This clinic provides artificial insemination for those who need and can afford it. But that's very expensive. This is where you come in. Your job will be to inseminate two women per week."

"I've never used that kind of equipment before." He said, with a note of uncertainty.

"You'll be using your penis."

"You've got to be kidding." he said with amazement.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" Dr. Wright said sternly.

No, she didn't, he thought to himself. Wow. Talk about a dream job!

"Okay..." He said awkwardly. "What are the rest of the details?"

"All of your clients are in stable marriages. All will be on fertility drugs and monitored for ovulation. We anticipate successful pregnancies 10 to 20% of the time, so you will need to repeat the treatment with most of them."

Greg sat in silence, but his eager facial expression prompted the doctor to continue.

"There are a few other things too. You must agree to abstain from sex outside the workplace, you cannot live within 100 miles of Springwood, and you must not stop in town for any reason during your commute. We don't want people becoming familiar with you. We will provide a new company car, and a credit card for gasoline. You may also use the car for personal travel."

"What kind of car?"

"It's a mid-sized Cadillac."

Greg nodded his approval. His old Chevy had been dependable enough, but a 200 mile commute twice a week was probably asking a bit much of it.

"Aren't you concerned with the, uh... Legality of your program?" He asked.

"You can imagine that certain individuals in government and the nuclear industry have taken a keen interest in Springwood having a normal birth rate." Dr. Wright replied.

She was right about that. Especially the military. And they knew General Wright was just the woman to assure it.

"Also, we believe our compensation package is sufficient to ensure your silence on the matter." She continued.

She was right about that too. It was more than double what he was making, even without factoring in the company car and four to one matching 401 (k). Not bad at all for a two day a week gig dicking married women.

"What will these women look like? Are they going to be fat and ugly?" Greg asked, although at this point he was thinking he could tough it out if they were.

Dr. Wright's face betrayed no emotion as she answered.

"All of the women have been screened for factors that could interfere with a successful pregnancy, including obesity. I can't promise you'll find them all beautiful, but I can assure you none of them will be morbidly obese. All of them looked good enough to convince a man to marry them, so they're unlikely to be frankly ugly."

His mind was already made up, so her assurance just sealed the deal.

"When can I start?"

"How about two weeks from Tuesday at 10 AM?"

"Great! See you then!"

Dr. Wright rose and extended her hand with a smile.

"We will arrange delivery of your vehicle to your home by the end of the week. Welcome aboard!"

***

Dr. Wright smiled as she pulled the finished product from the 3D printer. A perfect replica in hard plastic of Greg's fully erect penis.

She carefully boxed it up and express shipped it to a small factory in California.

It was less than a week later when a large box showed up at the clinic, containing six dozen replicas of his enormous cock, with a silicone core that perfectly mimicked the stiffness of his erection, a small heater, and a pump system that held 20 cc's of Dr. Wright's patented semen analogue, all covered in state of the art synthetic skin.

An array of sensors, accelerometers, and wireless communications made it one high tech dildo, at a cost that only a secret military project could justify.

And not a moment too soon. Greg's first client was due to ovulate in a week. She was going to need practice to accommodate his monster cock, having never had sex with anyone but her husband, whose penis was, to quote Mrs. Jensen, "Pitiful."

***

Case #1: Mrs. Janice Jensen

Janice Jensen's husband had initially been open to the concept of artificial insemination, but balked at the cost of treatment.

When Mrs. Jensen herself found a lower cost option with Dr. Wright, she spared him the details and obtained his consent.

Her eyes had bugged out when Dr. Wright handed her the "Dilator" as she called it. It looked more like a huge dildo to Janice.

She had never had sex with anyone but her husband, and his little 4 inch penis was less than half as long. And way less than half as thick!

The fact that he was a workaholic and gave it to her once a month or less wasn't going to make fitting this monster into her tight little vagina any easier.

"Just keep pushing it into yourself, and when you have achieved sufficient penetration, it will automatically ejaculate. The semen analog is heated to body temperature and hypo allergenic. Try to keep as much of the fluid in your vagina as possible" the doctor had told her.

And now as she lay on her back with about half of the enormous dildo in her pussy, she was wondering what she had gotten herself into.

She began to stroke it in and out, slowly at first, then faster and deeper as she found to her surprise her vagina stretched fairly easily and quickly.

She had just begun to enjoy herself immensely when the trigger depth was reached.

The dildo surged and the hot thick sperm analog shot from the hole in the tip.

She quickly raised her legs, trying to contain the gushing fluid in her vagina, but it was no use. Most of it was already flowing down her ass and on to the towel she had put down underneath her.

By the end of the week, she had mastered the technique, and the night before her appointment, she dutifully informed her husband she was undergoing the procedure tomorrow, carefully leaving Greg's big dick out of the discussion.

.

Greg was nervous as he pulled the new Cadillac ATS into the parking spot marked "Assistant Director" and made his way into the back door of the building.

His nerves had settled only marginally by the time he swiped his badge over the lock on the control room door.

"Good morning Greg. Your first client is here." Said Dr. Wright in her usual businesslike tone.

"Her name is Mrs. Janice Jensen. She's twenty four years old and has been married for five years, gravida zero. I'm sure you'll find her attractive." Dr. Wright said, indicating the pretty blonde on the video monitor.

Mrs. Jensen was seated on the edge of the bed, removing her panty hose in the view from the side. Dr. Wright scrolled though a few more camera angles before stopping on one that showed her from the front, and paused a moment before zooming in on her face.

She was a lovely woman with green eyes and full lips.

When the camera pulled back Mrs. Jensen was just removing her bra, probably a C cup, and her breasts came tumbling free.

Not the prettiest tits Greg had ever seen, but above average. A bit saggy, but the nipples still pointed straight out, and they had a pleasant shape.

When she stood to put her clothes on the rack provided he could see she had a bit of a belly on her, but when his eyes focused on her cute little bubble butt, he knew he was going to have no problem laying the wood to her.

"Are you recording all this?" He asked.

"Yes. Of course, all of the recordings are for training purposes only." Dr. Wright said, sounding as if she actually believed herself.

Greg reached for the door to the insemination room and stepped inside.

"Good morning Mrs. Jensen, My name is Greg, and I'll be inseminating you today." He said, extending his hand and noticing the gentle yet firm handshake she returned as she said "Call me Janice, Please."

"Certainly Janice." He said, taking a seat on the bed next to her.

"How would you like to proceed?' He asked, looking into her beautiful green eyes.

"I had kind of hoped you would kiss me a little bit first." She said softly.

Greg leaned toward her and their lips met, parting slightly to allow their tongues to touch. The kiss built in intensity as he cupped one of her soft breasts, gently rolling the nipple between his fingers, producing a soft moan from the young housewife's throat.

Their lips parted and he stood, letting his robe drop to the floor. His rock hard cock stuck straight out from his well-toned body.

"Oh my god it's huge!" She gasped, wrapping her soft hand around it, laying back and spreading her legs, guiding him to her opening.

She rubbed the bulb up and down her slit a couple of times to get it wet, then softly whispered "push."

Greg moaned quietly as he felt his glans penetrate the tight ring of her labia and begin to sink in to her warm wet vagina.

She was so warm and tight, he knew he needed to go slow to allow her to adjust to his massive girth.

Slowly, gently, he plowed his thick meaty rod into her, just a little deeper with each thrust, until finally after several minutes his heavy balls came to rest against her ass. He paused for a moment and looked in to her eyes.

"Are you OK?" He whispered. Mrs. Jensen smiled and nodded. He began to fuck her with long smooth strokes.

Mrs. Jensen's thoughts drifted to her husband, probably sitting at his desk, while the fat knob of Greg's long thick penis slid smoothly in and out of her hot wet pussy.

"Oh god... I never had a big cock before... Mmmmmm fuck me." Mrs. Foster purred as Greg stroked his big fat dick smoothly in and out of her hot wet pussy.

He had never had sex with a married woman before. His eyes focused on the simple gold band on her left ring finger, and he felt a surge of blood to the head of his penis, a hardness unlike any other, fueled by the knowledge she was married, and he was going to get her pregnant.

He controlled his pace carefully, trying to delay the orgasm his brain was clamoring for, his first ever inside another man's wife.

After a few minutes of gentle thrusting, Greg began to pick up the pace. Soon Mrs. Jensen folded her legs around his back and began to tremble, before her eyes rolled up in her head and she groaned loudly. He felt waves of pressure rippling along the walls of her vagina as the powerful orgasm swept over the lovely young wife writhing on the bed underneath him.

He felt the tingling in the head of his cock begin. He was almost ready to cum, and began slamming himself in to her hard and fast.

Mrs. Jensen felt his thick glans begin to expand and knew he was on the edge.

"Yes! Get me pregnant!" She grunted in his ear.

Suddenly he felt his semen begin to race up the tube in his dick. He groaned and slammed himself deep in to her little shaved slit.

The thick base of his rod surged powerfully.

"Uhhhh " He grunted as the first hot thick rope of his rich potent sperm blasted from the head of his dick and splattered against the bottom of the young wife's silky vagina.

He pushed his rhythmically bulging cock in to her as deep as he could and froze, pulling her tight little butt cheeks apart, stretching her vagina to the maximum for him to pump the rest of his hot thick sperm straight to the bottom.

"l feel it squirting!" She squealed excitedly as he pulled her squirming hips tight against his spurting prick and continued to empty his heavy balls deep inside her.

In less than 24 hours his aggressively swimming sperm has scoured the length of her fallopian tubes, searching for her eggs. Janice Jensen was pregnant.

.

Mrs. Jensen was almost finished dressing as Greg took his seat next to Dr. Wright in the control room.