College Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a horse come pounding after me and I really fell into the part for my heart started to race quicker than my legs were moving. I glanced over my shoulder and gave out a little cry and swerved to my left as I saw that it was Thomas bearing down on me.

It was only too soon for he swept past me, tugging at his reins to bring the horse round in a circle and so I darted across the grass in the opposite direction to which the horse was turning. I now found that the padded bra was definitely a handicap for it restricted my breathing enormously, no wonder the women used to get caught so easily. But then I remembered my history and knew that the bra was only invented in this century so that wasn't the reason.

Twice more I avoided the horse and man but I was now losing ground fast as well as breath and didn't expect him to leap off the running horse to grab at me. He missed me by inches and landed with a thump on the grass but his hand had caught the hem of my dress and he hung on as I pulled myself out of his grasp. Well I did, but the dress didn't. I got away but left my dress in his hand as he got to his feet.

My breathing was ragged as I ran half naked and could hear him quickly catching me up and then I was brought crashing down onto my face in the grass with his hands round my ankles. I kicked my feet free as I rolled over onto my back but he was already up onto his knees and he easily pushed my legs apart and fell on top of me, almost knocking all the wind out of my body. He pinioned my arms to the ground and tried to kiss me but I kept moving my head from side to side to avoid him. But with our bodies moving as they were, I was getting an erection at this wrestling with his body on top of mine. He then moved higher up my body and could keep my arms away from him as he could then release his hands to hold my face and finally get to kiss my quite savagely but with passion.

I almost succumbed to the kiss I was getting but remembered that I was supposed to be fighting for my honour and so tried again to heave him up off of me. That was my undoing for he used the movement of my body to sudden roll off and then flip me over onto my front. The top of his body came onto my back and I could feel his arms moving beneath me and guessed that he was getting the front of his trousers open.

He then rolled over me more and twisted his body and sure enough, I felt his erection hard up against my back and my legs were being forced apart by his and I was now nearly out of any energy to resist him. So when his weight came off my back, I didn't have to strength to do any more to stop him and couldn't even resist as my hips were lifted up and I was dragged up into a kneeling position. No foreplay, no finesse for this was the name of the game, the rape of the maidens.

Wham! His cock ploughed straight into me and I gave out a cry at this rough entry but at the same time I was excited and my own cock was now really throbbing as he buried himself inside me. The roughness of his trousers was also exciting me as the fabric scratched the cheeks of my bum and I gave out a sob that soon changed to cries of delight as he fucked me. His weight bore me down onto the grass and he rode me this way. Putting his hands up under my shoulders to get more purchase on pulling me backwards to his forward thrusts.

It was a glorious fuck and I didn't want him to stop even when I knew he had come inside me. I could now hear his rasping breath and feel it on my neck as he panted and still throbbed inside me. I gave out a cry when he pulled out and felt him flop down onto his back beside me.

I raised myself up, my breathing as laboured as his as I leaned over and kissed him. If he'd worn a condom, I would have pulled it off and gone down on him, but in the circumstances you'll understand why I didn't. My cock was now really hurting me and pulled his hand down to take hold of it. This he did and began to rub me but then roused himself up and moved down to take me into his mouth and I lay back and gave myself up to the pleasure of him sucking on me as his hand helped my coming.

It was several minutes before he got up and helped me to my feet. We then walked hand in hand through the grass, past the horse who was happily munching away and he picked up my dress on the way back to the summer house. We looked an incongruous pair as we moved. Him fully dressed with his prick hanging out of the front of his trousers and me with my cock on show between female underwear.

He threw my dress onto the porch but carried on round to the side where there was a water butt full of water. He let go of my hand and then scooped water out and began washing his penis. He even splashed some round my bum in between washing himself. He pulled the bottom of his shirt out from his trousers to wipe me before drying himself.

We went round to the front again and saw that Edward and Kit were only just getting up from the grass after their rape scene. Thomas pulled me inside the building and then took his clothes off and led me to one of the sofas and pulled me down on top of his naked body to kiss me. We were still doing this when Kit and Edward came in, and seeing us as we were, he too, took his clothes off and lay down on the other sofa and began to kiss Edward.

With us kissing so passionately, I was soon aroused again and with him feeling it, eased me off and turned round on the sofa and presented me with his backside to fuck.

'No condom?' I asked as I got between his legs.

'They didn't have rubbers in those days. Bare back. I've been waiting for this ever since I first had you fuck me,' he said, so I just stuffed my prick up his bum and got my rocks off to the delight and pleasure of us both. He gave out a cry as I pulled out and wobbled my way outside to go and wash myself, seeing that Edward was now in the middle of fucking Kit and really ramming himself inside him.

They'd finished when I got back and Edward was just on his way outside. Thomas had got up from our sofa and was just sitting down next to Kit so I sat back down on the one I'd left and waited for Edward to come back. I watched them talk for a few minutes as they were obviously comparing notes as to what they did out on the field of grass. They then began to kiss each other and when Edward walked back in and saw what they were doing came over and into my arms for us to do the same thing. The sofa was wide enough for us to lay side by side as we kissed and fondled each other.

'Well what did you think of the game?' Edward asked.

'It was exciting and so real. He did really rape me, pushing himself so roughly into me, but I liked it.' I answered.

'Would you play it again?'

'Oh yes!' I enthused.

'You'd have to play the maiden again though for you're not able to handle a horse as they can,' he said.

'Oh I don't mind that. Putting these things on was quite thrilling,' I said as I snapped one of his suspender straps, 'I rather enjoyed dressing up in them, it was so erotic.' He gave out a chuckle.

'Yes, it is. I love putting them on myself. In fact, I consider myself the female of the pair of us,' he said.

'That's strange, for I've already told Kit that I consider myself as being his wife in our relationship.'

'Then let us girls stick together then and as you'll have to be the maiden again if we play, I'll be the other too,' Edward said as he gave me another kiss. As we saw that the other two had now moved and were sucking on each other's cocks, we did the same as we both now had another erection and I sucked on Edward as he sucked on me until we both came and grinned at each other from opposite ends of the sofa as we swallowed the sperm of the other and licked our lips to show that we'd enjoyed having the come in our mouths.

Time was getting on and I reluctantly had to take off the underwear and get dressed up again in my male clothes. We walked the horses back to the Manor, all of us saying at how much we had enjoyed the afternoon's game and agreed that we would play it again the following day.

So for the next five mornings I would have riding lessons though still not being able to play the game by being one of the horsemen. But then, I didn't mind for those five afternoons of being the maiden. Getting dressed up like that and then being chased and raped out on the grass. I had Thomas three times to Kit's two, having it this way. I found myself becoming more reluctant each time to take off those female garments and wondered each time as I looked at myself in the mirror how I would look if I ever did ever get round to putting make-up on my face. Maybe the time would come when I would do that where a year ago I would never have thought that I would enjoy wearing a woman's clothes, so why not go the whole hog one day. One day, I mused, I might just do that and give Kit a shock, which made me smile.

But this idyllic holiday came to its end and we were soon saying goodbye to the Hawkins' family and Edward Fontaine for Kit and I to go back to college as we only had two weeks left now before the new year started.

The night before we left had been a tearful but unforgettable night when we actually made a daisy chain. Straws were drawn for our positions and I drew the short one so it was me who would at the first receiving end and as I bent over, it was Edward who was next and he came up behind me and stuck his cock up my arse. He had to lean over me so that Kit being next could stick himself up inside him, and bringing up the rear was Thomas, who would be fucking Kit but at the same time, creating the rhythm for all to move with me being at the end getting the most weight. I would like to have taken a picture of the four of us joined up this way, each fucking the one in front. All had to stay embedded in the one in front till all had come inside the one they were fucking. There was much grunting and cries of delight and sighs and groans, the latter coming at the point of losing the prick from their backside. The bonus was that as I hadn't had my prick up a bum and Thomas hadn't had one in his, I got to fuck him afterwards as the other two watched though they still took it in turns to shove their cocks into his mouth for a suck as I fucked him.

It was quite a few years before the four of us ever got back together as a group and had a lovely time of reliving that lovely fortnight that we'd had at Flakestone Manor.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Back in our college rooms, it was nice to be alone once again with my husband Kit but I did miss the girlish laugh and humour of Edward and the fun of us dressing up as maidens.

But the holiday was behind us and we had lots to do in preparing for the new school year as well as the cleaning out of the pool. This was a matter of dragging out what new under-growth had started to sprout at the bottom. We couldn't empty it but did the best we could as well as letting fresh water run through as though it was part of the normal river before closing up the wooden sluice gates. The tents were erected again in different spots and Kit and I had two weeks of us sleeping in our tent and having lovely sex together after our day's labours.

There was one thing that occurred during this time that both pleased and displeased me. My book on the Political History of France had just been published, which pleased me to receive my free copies. What displeased me was the delayed time of this happening for it meant that many sales had been lost for it was too late to inform our students that it was a required book for their studies. Not only at our college but at all the other institutions around the country, but in spite of this, after giving the Dean a free copy, he authorised the buying of some for the college's library. I think it was because of the inspiration I had of having the college's emblem printed inside just under the book's title and the dedication.

I had caught up on all the latest political news that had been reported whilst we were away as well as getting everything ready in the woods and the class work in time for our new term.

So it began for my second year of teaching at the college though the head prefect was not of our house this year. I found that I actually missed seeing Thomas and Edward sitting in the seventh year class. Kit and I would often, after having had sex, lie in each other's arms and talk over that holiday and it must have been on his mind for some time. For when my birthday came, which was in October, I found that a big box was waiting for me in the sitting room. He held me in his arms as he kissed me and wished me a Happy Birthday and insisted that I opened my present.

As I said, that holiday had impinged on his mind for the box contained two complete sets of female underwear, one black and one white. I think I went red in the face as I held them up knowing that I would have to hide them from the cleaner.

'I loved seeing you wear these things when we played Maidens, and, well, as you are my wife, what better for a husband but to buy these kind of things for her.' he said.

'Thank you, they're lovely,' I said giving him a kiss, secretly thrilled that he had bought them for I wouldn't have had the courage to go and do so myself. 'I'll wear some of these tonight for you,' I said and saw his face light up and knew that was exactly what he wanted, so I was rather impatient with my students that day for I wanted it to end so that after supper I could put on my new things for Kit to see and get his reaction to seeing me wearing them in our rooms.

I don't know who dragged who up from the hall to our rooms that evening after supper, but I made sure that I locked the door before leaving him in there and went into my bedroom to change.

I stripped off and selected the black set to wear and had an erection before I'd even got to pulling up the stockings and fixing them to the belt. To pad out the bra I used some of the tissues from the bedside box. Then I stood in front of my mirror and looked and admired what I saw and then brushed my hair down and round so that it framed my face. I had not had it cut ever since I started making love to Kit, so subconsciously I must had known what I had mind for the future. Now looking every inch a woman except for my cock now straining itself by sticking right out in front of me like a flagpole, I went back into the sitting room.

'Oh my God!' He gasped as he saw me. 'You look beautiful in spite of what I like sticking out.' I squeezed the cheeks of my bum tight together as I walked over to him. This action making one leg seem to cross over in front of the other and I'm sure it looked just as a woman would walk. The difference being that this way made my cock really swing from side to side as I moved across the carpet towards him. I opened my arms and he couldn't move fast enough to come in between them and hold me tight as he smothered my face in kisses. I felt that his was as hard as iron inside his trousers and therefore rubbed myself up against him.

'Christ, I really want you now,' he said in a thick strangled voice.

I let go of him and began to unbutton his shirt as he feverishly got his belt undone and we almost fell over in the haste to get his clothes off. He was really trembling when naked and it made his erection bounce up and down and I grabbed him by this and pulled him over to the desk and let him go as I bent myself over it.

He couldn't wait to look for a condom but quickly parted the cheeks of my bum and unerring placed his cock in the right place and pushed himself up into me. I gasped at the dryness but loved the expanding of my ring by the burning head of his cock. Then I had the balming feel of him sliding right in till his body met mine and he was inside as far as he was going to get.

He paused for a short while to run his hands up and down my thighs, feeling the straps and the tops of the stocking as his cock continued its own throbbing inside me.

'Fuck me Kit,' I gasped, 'fuck me or you'll come without moving the way you're cock's throbbing.' He stopped what he was doing and grasped my hips and began to show me that he was a man and capable of pleasing me, which he did and I loved him for it. It was a quick but very powerful one for he hadn't been reaming me long before he began to shudder and I felt his seed really shoot out into me and I could feel it being added to from another three bursts before he paused, panting heavily and leaning in to me.

'I think I'd die if I didn't have you my sweet darling Colin,' he gasped out between his intakes of breath. 'My whole life's now centred around you.'

What better declaration of love could I have had at that moment. Though now being older and much more wiser, knew that it was his cock that was speaking, but at that point in time, I loved him more than life itself in the same way for it was my backside that I was thinking of.

Was I becoming a slut by wanting a big cock up inside me? Not just one cock but any that was up and hard and willing to please me as his was doing now, having just come but still there throbbing and giving me pleasant vibrations?

He pulled out to my cry of dismay and went off to wash himself as I straightened up and rubbed my stomach and saw the red weal from being pressed hard up against the edge of the desk. I was still standing there, leaning back against the desk with my cock still sticking out in front of me. He came straight over and went down onto his knees and took me into his mouth which made me give out a sigh as I leaned further back at his manipulation of me inside his hot eager mouth. His hands clutched at the cheeks of my bum as he tried to take in as much as he could until I took over and straightened up and took his head in between my hands as he now placed one hand at the base of my cock as I began to face fuck him. He coughed and nearly choked as my first ejaculation shot out like a bullet into his throat but he made some effort to control himself and took the rest of my emissions though he had to swallow while I was still coming there was that much of it. He swallowed for the second time and licked me clean before standing up and crushing me to him as he gave me lots of wet sperm kisses.

We moved over to the sofa and sat down, our lips still glued together in our kissing and our hands played with each other's cock as we did so.

Kit was strong and virile and it was much less than an hour before his cock in my hand was hard enough again to be of service to me and so I got up and went over to the desk again, but this time, I cleared the top and sat on the edge and lay back, lifting my legs up. I looked at my legs open wide and got a thrill at seeing them stockinged with the straps tight running up my thighs and loved to see him come up between them, his cock disappearing from my sight.

My legs now rested on his shoulders and one arm came round a leg as I felt the head of his cock nuzzle the place of entry. With it in place, his other arm came round my stockinged leg and he pulled my legs back towards him as he pushed forward and entered me again. The desk was just at the right height for the both of us as I could now see the joy on his face as he moved himself into me and held us tight together.

'I love you Colin Smith dressed like this as my wife and in the position we're now in.'

'Then fuck me husband Kit Carson, for I love you and where you now are and what you have inside me, so fuck me and make me one big happy wife.' He gave out a groan and then began to move and he fucked me there on the desk and I loved it.

That night was really a turning point in our relationship for he would now fuck me far more than I would fuck him for after he had me, he would go down and suck me off. Or be like a real husband and go down on me first in a matter of foreplay and then after I had come, he would turn me round and then stick his cock inside and fuck me.

1...89101112...14