College Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, I turned up at the college for breakfast and was greeted with a squeezed hand from Kit and a whispered thanks that I was back. There was only one other teacher there during this holiday and four boys who, Kit told me, were begging to be allowed to go to the pool. He had agreed that on my return, they could go three times a week during the holiday which pleased them and kept them quiet.

'How did the weekend go?' he asked me.

'Fine,' I said, and gave him a brief rundown on what I had been asked and what I'd said, though I obviously couldn't go into any great depth of this and completely omitted to tell him of my dressing up and having sex with the Minister. When I asked him if he'd been out of the college to see Pauline, he admitted that he had gone out one night and I knew the way he answered that he had stayed the night but I didn't take him up on it.

So the rest of the summer passed in an idyllic haze, the four boys enjoying themselves for three days a week at the pool with Kit and I having the other four to ourselves to swim out there naked and then lie in the sun and have sex while being dried.

Life was becoming a bed of roses for me. I was loved by Kit and William, though more the first as he was my husband and other than William, I was faithful to him, except for the odd session with Dick Dawson but with Kit there having the same as well as us both having Pauline. I loved our forays out into the town with me dressed up and getting many good passing looks and even the odd proposition too.

I was well respected in the college by the Dean, the other teachers and the pupils and always seemed to get good results from all those that I taught.

I just loved being a college teacher.

* * *