All Comments on 'CollegeFuckPartyGirls Dot Com'

by rockandroller

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You've got to be kidding!!!!

Just the thought of me fucking my little sister, ON CAMERA, NO LESS, makes me hard enough to break bricks!

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Hot!!!!

So hot and sexy! Well written too. Thanks so much.

burnthefloorburnthefloorabout 17 years ago
Wowsa!

Well, well, well, I sure do like my brother sister stories hehe. Loved it like I love everything you write!

tinman69stinman69sover 16 years ago
Fantastic Story!!

A really fantastic story! I love the lead in to the sex and then the sex was just awesome. Brother meeting sister in this situation was inspiring. Then to continue sleeping with her and then adding the Fluffer was just awesome!! thanks for sharing that with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

I had a" meeting "with my young sister in law much like this story. I went to a bachlor party for a friend of mine, I got to the party a bit after it had started and one of my firends said you have got to come see this girl ,she is doing everyone ,hurry and he led me over to the bedroom where a crowd had formed to watch. ny eyes almost came out of eyes,when I saw who the girl was, my 18 year old sister in law> she was drunk or high ,I'm not sure which, I looked on and then one of my friends said your turn, I had watched her grow up and she had become a very hot number, I got between her legs and put my cock in her and had a wonderful "fuck'.

Three days later my sister in law came over to our apartment and when my wife ,her sister wasn't near said to me I want your cock again !!

Cummin Again In NJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hell yeah baby!

I loved this story. I just wish my own brother would fuck me as passionately as the characters in your story. I came 2x while reading it... GREAT JOB

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Hot stuff!

I really enjoyed your tale! Thanks for your submissions.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobabout 15 years ago
A Wild and Crazy Ride!

SUPER HOT SEX is made wilder by the incest aspect. To most frat boys, I'd say, "Yeah, right! Dream on, horndogs!" Experimenting with your little sister is one thing, long-term mating quite another.

grassmanrossgrassmanrossabout 14 years ago
Dot Com

Fantastic.That is one of the hottest stories I have read in a long time.

Great work.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 13 years ago
Kind of hot.

But, not like real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tight, and well constructed

CollegeFuckPartyGirls Dot Com flows well and the timeing of information is fabulous. What you anticipate and when you know it makes this a hot piece of fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well down

That was very well written. The details flowef well with the story and lets nit forget the build up for the big scene. All in all the whole of the story came together really well

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow !

Just WOW !

Nothing more needs to said quite honestly ...........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
???

would it bother you if your sister was scum of the earth whore, but bro was a sorry man whore too. neither would EVER know true love. each would try to out cheat their spouses...sick people

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockandroller@rockandroller
Here we have tales of forbidden romances, easy girls, and men and women who experience the fun of discovering something new about themselves or their lovers. Check out the older stories too - some have a different flavor than the ones you've already read, and others are in th...