All Comments on 'Collette Ch. 01'

by Tim Smith

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
The Question Is

Does this objectify women? Yes it does.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great story!!!!!

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PERVERSION

FINDING THIS WEB SO GOOD EARLIER FILLED WITH PERVERTED FANTASIES OF WIFE IS BEING USED ROTTEN TO SATISFY MALE EGO. FEAR

WHERE IT WILL LEAD TO.

ARE WE SHORT OF IMAGINATION ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another chuckie story?

Read first paragraph and moved on. Normal fare for loving wives, cucks who get off watching their wives fuck others. How original?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
take the money

divorce the wife find a nice wife move far away kill stu and his 3 friends a nice fire withy them all in the same building sounds nice their screms as they burn would be nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so sad, a great writer, but absolute crap.

You are a great writer, you get right to the suffering of life. Please move beyond this tripe. One *.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
You went from really good to absolute shit in three pages.

I grade you 1 star and that was generous. I think you really need to try the things you described and then tell us how many orgasms you had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is the most abnormal story I've read on this site in this section. This is way out there and no loving husband would allow this twisted shit if he really cared for his wife. Also once he saw the guy was really someone one he knew was being sneaky that this was be real bad and should of stopped it than and there,told her what was happening and deal with it. Instead he lets it go on with five guys , videos , stus bribe and the total ruination of his wife's body and mind . Never happen , bodies would of been everywhere. Now he lets it continue. Next chapter he should put a violent end to it and rescue his wife

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Collette is the

narrator's wife. Right? I know I read it 63 times, but I'm still not certain. I don't know where the author is taking this sickness, but I'll probably go along for the ride. I hope it ends with Collette and/or Hubby loose with semi-automatic pistols. BTW - This story needed some proofreading and editing. Seemed implausible they did not talk about what had happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You are back

I read all of your literotica stories back when you first wrote them and it is interesting to see you return. This is similar to your themes back then, not any sicker. I was hoping for some of your milder stories in this return but it seems not to be the case.

Cheers,

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Just 1*...

As soon as I read: "he placed a white powder at each of Collette's nostrils", I stop reading...I hate any drugs...and people that without being in pain because severe illness use them...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sick

Fuck you little man.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
This shit belongs in BDSM

There's a reason for the categories asshole. 1* because I can't give you less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh man...

I realize everyone is entitled to their fantasies, and I am sure if you had put this in BDSM, they'd be congratulating you. I am not sure why everyone thinks their particular twist would be embraced and accepted by the majority of people. I suppose everyone has a tendency to think that their own pleasures in life are "normal," and so the vast majority of people would see them in the same light as the author.

Of course, they are usually wrong about that. The categories are a means by which an author can find like-minded people who may enjoy their efforts. Whenever anyone tries to step outside of those boundaries, the effort usually fails. Like this one did...

I think the only thing you managed to do was demonstrate that the protagonist of this story was an emasculated and pitiful excuse for a man, and that some marriages are obviously mistakes that should never have occurred, and further, that some people will desperately cling to a marriage far beyond the point where it becomes painfully obvious that it has devolved into a complete failure as a relationship or union.

I'm sure you disagree. But, then again, it's obvious your judgement is hopelessly flawed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your back

Love your stories. This one is up to your usual nasty best. Cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome back

As a fan of your previous stories, I had hoped to see a Ch. 02 to your last story, "The Abduction Game" posted back in 2011, which I thought was more original. While I like this type of story, I guess it was too similar to your previous efforts for me to find any excitement. Regardless, welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome Back - Also

I've enjoyed all of your previous writings. I'm happy that you posted a new story.

I concur with the previous post. Continue the Abduction Game story and this story, Colette, too. A follow up to your other stories with a chapter 1 from the past would be nice too, like Stretched and Adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed it as I enjoy reading all your stories. Looking forward to part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

Love reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Trash

Read up to the second paragraph and stopped. I can't stand these "I want to watch my wife fuck another man" stories. Pure crap. Belongs in the fetish category. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Didn't really need you to come back.

to spew more filth. Cuckie stories are non-erotic and not a turn on for me, although I'm sure the sick cuckies will praise and swoon over this. Don't read filth, so moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gave it a 5

to offset the assholes on here that gave you a 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Positive

Excellent, hit the spot will be looking forward to the second part👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great start!!

Is there going to be a second chapter?

jdrew2001jdrew2001about 9 years ago
Well done

The story was generally well written and well done. I just wish people here would not rate stories on whether they like the fetish that is being written about and rate stories by how well written they are. Not every fetish is everyone's cup of tea. I write hot wife stories a lot like this one and have had the same crowd of guys with a wife who apparently strayed with the same complaints. I do not get turned on at all by incest stories and if i were to rate one I would do so based on the writing and not go 'ewwwwwwwwwww, incest, that is disgusting' like many here who are not into hot/slut wife stories but like moths to a flame cannot help but click on them and likely read them in their entirety.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Just one simple question...

Just one simple question: Where is love and respect in this marriage? I don't think either of those aspects exist anymore!!! She now is a junkie whore and will be used until she will be dead from drugs or STD!!! He is a failed man, with no wife, no life!! Soon he will put an end to his low life!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I gave it a 1

nicely written would have been fun to see her going down but you belong to the asshole author Group that think it always Needs a couple of assholes, blackmailing, violance to make a good Story. so no this is shit and remains shit.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Sorry had to give it a 2

despite the quality of the writing, find the BDSM thing so distasteful, at least this version, not into the machines, etc. Pushing people to their limits with fingers, words, hands, dicks etc is OK to me, but the electronic, huge dildos, etc seems more Marquis de Sade than a fun time.

And any husband that would sit on the sidelines for such treatment of his wife, deserves his balls cut off with no anaesthetic, and shoved down his throat.

Sorry, that's how I feel. Maybe you wrote it this way on purpose to rile up the 99% of the population who have no interest in a borderline snuff fantasy, but if so it shoulda been in the appropriate category. My scores will be 1's if this continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Back

I see that you have returned to writting , which is good . I have always enjoyed your stories .

timmyid2timmyid2almost 8 years ago
Well written and hot too.

I like a well written story. The author one a good job of setting up the story. The writing was top class. The story was delightfully dirty.

If you ever get around to it, there were a few typos that could be addressed, but they were not bad enough to make me enjoy the story less.

Gave it a 5.

AmateurCplAmateurCplalmost 6 years ago
A Very Erotic Story

My wife and I enjoyed this story. Very erotic! We are always looking for new ideas to pursue. We have been in the lifestyle for 15 years exploring that edge between S/m and Swinging with few limits. Again, this is a 5 star story!

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
he deserved it

so he got what he deserved. He asked for it but I guess not with stu? And I don't know why she would sneak out then send the text about "jim". If he was ok with sharing then why not be honest and say she has a date to go out and get fucked? That didn't sit right with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wrong Category ... belongs in BDSM

Also, the disclaimer at the beginning of Ch. 02 MUST be added at the beginning of this chapter.

Olfrog14x

YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago

This was a BDSM story with only the barest nod to Loving Wives. If that is what floats your boat fine. But forcing a trussed up woman to take fists and dp isn't erotic for me. The hub came across as a dumb shit who proabably deserved to be cucked. Again cuckoldry a fetish is not my cup of tea. If I want to be humiliated and disrespected I have my family for that.

willbnastywillbnastyover 2 years ago

It would have been better if the writer did proofreading.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 1 year ago

Belongs in BDSM or Non-consensual.

sf_operative63sf_operative6310 months ago

If this is a loving wife story, I'd hate to see what a violent end story looks like.

DOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous