Collette Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Collette placed her head against my shoulder and rubbed it slightly there as if to pass on some silent message. I reached over and squeezed her hand lovingly, neither of us looking at the other as Collette watched the room and I myself contemplated what she had just said and I had agreed to.

Our attention was drawn towards the hall leading to the elevator as footsteps drew near. It was Storm and another man who I assumed would be Jim, but as I quickly saw, was not. The man walking next to Storm was to my terror, "Stu." I was frozen, blown away and ready to pass out. Both men smiled at Collette as they drew closer. Both men offered one hand to her as she looked nervously my way while extending both her hands to the men.

Stu took a brief moment to introduce himself to both of us as Jim, then straight to the point said, "I believe this beautiful woman is ours now, shall we go?" and then both men assisted my wife Collette from her seat and in the direction they had just came from as I silently followed, my mind in a knot trying to make sense of everything that just happened, and was about to happen.

As we walked down the hallway, Stu looked my way with a smile meant just for me and asked if my wife had explained anything to me, as in what she had agreed to or what I should expect to happen. Collette glanced back at me and replied quickly, "Yes, we've talked a bit about it." As she said this I questioned back with my eyes, but in response Collette just looked away nervously. I realized at this point I was doomed and could from here on only play along. I knew then and there that to say anything that would ruin the night that had been so long planned and anticipated would be devastating to Collette and I just couldn't do that. Stu had somehow played me, and played me well. All I could do now was try and keep Collette safe, play along and keep everything from falling apart.

As we rode up in the elevator my mind was drawn back to the things I had heard about Stuart Shaw. Stu owned a group of companies, several of which operating in industries that design and build alternative adult equipment, whatever that meant. Stu was around 50 to 55 years old and the word was that he was into some real kinky sex scenes and movies. No one really knew or wanted too perhaps.

My thoughts were interrupted by Stu as he looking over Collette and said, "I have to say that you're even more beautiful in person than in the pictures Storm sent me. You're a natural submissive and deserve all the attention you're about to get." Collette didn't reply but rather just blushed nervously as she glanced my way briefly and then back towards Stu. It didn't take but a few seconds to realize that Storm had shared the pictures he had taken with Stu. My toughest customer Mr. Stuart Shaw, the dominant, womanizing, underground porno producing pervert. And soon, Stuart Shaw would most likely be doing all kinds of sick things to my wife as well as fucking my wife right in front of me and there was nothing I could do about it. And then there was the whole, "Things going even further" aspect still in play. At this point I looked down at the elevator floor in silence.

The room was very nice, a suite with a private bedroom, a living room doubling as an office area for the traveling businessman, several chairs and a couch. Stu offered Collette a drink, handed it to her and made small talk as she sipped. Once she finished he asked if she was ready to get started. Collette nervously tipped the empty glass one more time, smiled and said, "Y...es,.... Yes I am,.... I'm so nervous." Stu pointed towards the bathroom and told her to take her time so the men could have some time to talk and we would see her when she came back out. Collette then quickly collected her overnight bag and disappeared into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

As soon as the bathroom door was closed, Stu looked me in the eyes and spoke in a quiet yet stern voice, "Now before you get all mad and bent out of shape old chap, Storm and I have been working this angle all along, and don't forget, this is what she wants, or perhaps thinks she wants. And I know you wouldn't take that from her. Storm tested the waters you might say and now we're all going for a swim, all in or all out, you explain to Collette if all out, buddy. When you asked me the questions about a place to take Collette that she would be perused, you sparked my interest, I knew what you were up to. And then after having seen what Collette had allowed Storm to do her, what you had allowed done to her, I wanted to be part of it. And I don't have to remind you I usually get what I want. Now you could say I'm blackmailing you, but save it. The way I see it we're starting a side partnership, so put up or shut up."

I said nothing, thinking to myself that if things had been different, Stu may have been in Storm's place to begin with if it wasn't for his reputation and the secrecy behind his business, not to mention being one of my toughest customers. Interrupting my thoughts he then said, "Well I guess we have a deal then," and pointed to a chair and asked I sit down and get comfortable. Once I had sat in the chair facing them he said, "Everyone is going to get what they want tonight, Collette will receive more attention than she thought possible playing her new found submissive role. You'll get your Cuckold experience alright, and then some, you'll see, wouldn't want a spoiler, nuff said."

The three of us sat in silence until the bathroom door slowly opened. I can't explain the feelings I had when Collette emerged from the bathroom wearing only the items the men had asked her to wear once in the room. The thong just barely covered her in the front and I knew that it was all but nonexistent in the rear. The bra struggled to contain her large breasts as they jiggled while she walked our way blushing, not knowing that her husband of ten years had just made a deal with the devil himself in her absence.

Stu rose from the couch as soon as Collette had came to a stop and stood blushing a bit in front of us. Stu spoke first and said, "Collette, are you ready to begin? No turning back from this point" Collette replied never breaking eye contact with Stu, "Y.....es." Then Stu slowly moved the coffee table away from the couch, sat back down next to Storm and said, "Come here Collette."

My wife gazed nervously my way and I quickly gave a forced nod of approval, not knowing inside if it was right or wrong. Truthfully, I was beginning to realize that Collette was about to live out her fantasy, hopefully it would be mine as well and not a nightmare. After all, with Stu now in charge, anything could happen. No rules would be followed. No boundaries, no limits, just what Stu wanted.

With a nervous smile, Collette positioned herself in front of the two men. "Closer." Collette complied and moved close in to where her legs were at their knees. Stu than asked she turn around so they could see her beautiful ass. Collette turned my way nervously avoiding eye contact as Stu and Storm coaxed her legs apart and asked she not move.

Moments later both men began to explore Collette's ass cheeks and thighs with their hands. Collette let out a soft moan and began to blush in front of me then slowly closed her eyes. The men slowly massaged her ass and thighs and then after five minutes or so I began to see fingers appear between the thin fabric of the thong and her bare pussy. As this continued I could see that both Stu and Storm were enjoying the freedom to let their hands roam as they wished. I watched as Collette's legs were slowly forced further and further apart to at first accommodate multiple fingers and then eventually the men's hands. Stu then whispered something to Storm, Storm withdrew his hands as Stu leaned forward and placed his head against Collette's right hip and looked me right in the eyes. He then with his left arm reached around Collette and pulled her thong off to the side exposing her bare pussy right in front of me. Then with the other hand, he inserting first one, then two fingers up inside Collette, never once breaking eye contact with me as Collette just rocked and moaned.

Stu released the thong keeping his fingers buried deep in Collette then asked I move my chair closer. And then once I had moved my chair in closer he told Collette to lean forward and place her hands on my shoulders. When she did this it brought her head close to mine and I could hear her breathe in quick short breaths. Her breasts now hung close to free in front of me as the black laced bra slowly lost the battle to contain them. I took it all in, the sweet smell of her perfume, her thong again dancing about as Storms fingers joined Stu's under it, the sight of Collette's legs shaking.

It wasn't long and Collette stiffened, gripped my shoulders and groaned. I couldn't see what was happening behind her, but it was obviously progressive as it wasn't long and she was groaning louder, squeezing my shoulders harder and her mouth began to fall open as well.

"We have a long night ahead of us Collette and we'll need to spend some quality time training your pussy and ass for what's to come." And with that said, Stu gazed around my way, winked at me with a devious grin, and then produced a long white plastic vibrator asking Storm to put something on it. Collette gripped my shoulders again, took in a quick breath and Stu said, "Tell your husband what I'm doing." Collette struggled for a moment as if concentration was limited and then said in an unsteady voice, "my ass, he's putting something into my ass...it's big........slow, fuck slow, god it's big.....Honey....big.....slow oh hunnn.....he's putting it....it all the way innnnn.......deep, slow....big god hunnnnnnnnn ." And then Collette arched her back, moved her legs even further apart without being told to do so and soon I could feel more pressure than before on my shoulders.

The ability for Collette to speak then ended as she began to groan, shake and at times take multiple quick shallow breaths while I assumed Stu was continuing to push the long vibrator deeper and deeper in her ass. Below her hanging breasts I could see Storm's hands massaged her pussy under the thong while I assumed Stu had to be close to having the entire length of the long vibrator buried in Collette's ass. Stu then produced a large black artificial cock, smiled again at me and again asked Storm to put lots of something on it. This time I had a front row seat to see the thong first pulled to the side and then the large black cock ever so slowly pushed past the soft bare folds of Collette's pussy lips from behind. Collette arched her back even more forcing her ass higher and her stomach lower as she attempted to accommodate being filled with both dildos at the same time.

"Collette, kiss your husband, kiss him with the mouth that will soon be filled with another man's cock." Collette dropped her head as I raised mine and our mouths met in the middle in an erotic open mouth kiss. As we kissed, the men did something with the vibrator and dildo causing Collette to suddenly groan into my mouth and move her tongue wildly inside my mouth. Soon Collette and I were both struggled together to maintain the connection of our two mouths as My wife's attention was drawn quickly away from our kiss by whatever was happening to her between her wide spread legs in her most private of areas. An area that prior to tonight I could never have imagined would be so violated by two men, four hands and sex toys as we struggled to remained locked in a passionate kiss.

My thoughts were suddenly shattered as a knock came from the hotel suite door and we both froze in our kiss. Storm then carefully weaved through the maze of the couch, Collette's open ass and her wide spread legs and quickly produced a blindfold, placed it over Collette's eyes and then answered the door. As he did this Stu made it a priority to distract her yet again with the two devices buried deep inside her.

Our kiss then broke as we both turned our heads towards the door, I to see three young men entering the room, Collette only able to hear at this point. Collette listened carefully in alarm as her attention was drawn back and forth from what Stu was doing to her from behind and the sound and conversation of the strangers entering the room. As for me, I saw Collette's fate coming her way through the door, while at the same time taking in the fact that whatever Stu was doing to her from behind was now causing her ass cheeks and thighs to bounce and shake quickly in steady rhythm along with Collette's breasts that had fallen full and free from the sheer black bra. As I watched all this, Collette began making what sounded like short forced grunts that seemed to be emanating from deep inside her chest. As all this burnt its way into my brain, my attention was drawn again back to the three young men.

They were all in their late twenties to early thirties. The young man coming in last paid little attention to Collette, instead opened a bag and began to take out what looked like video equipment. The other two quickly sat down their bags, smiled and walked towards Collette.

In just moments the third young man was taking video as the other two approached Collette from both sides. Stu was at the same time keeping her more than occupied and she barely reacted as the two younger men both made contact with their hands and began to feel her out from her thighs to neck. "Excellent, you've got her all warmed up for us. We like our Milfs hot and ready to ride." And with that said, one gathered Collette's hair together behind her head in his fist, pulled it roughly back and locked mouths with her in a kiss causing Collette to stiffen in alarm then eventually yield as they kissed.

As they kissed, the same young man used his free hand to quickly release Collette's bra that had been previously trapped below her breasts as they swung below her. And just moments later the other young man was under her in front of me using his mouth to suck as much of one breast and then the other roughly into his mouth.

As I watched this all happen, Stu resided to just firmly holding both dildo and vibrator deep inside Collette while the young men began to spank Collette's ass while kissing her and sucking on her tits.

Moments later Collette came hard, screaming into the one young man's mouth shaking franticly as she pushed her open ass back towards Stu and Storm on the couch. Collette seamed to cum forever and when she had finally finished or perhaps could cum no more, the young man to my right tied her hair in a hair tie he produced from his pocket as the other backed away and began to remove his clothes saying, "OK, it's time to have some fun, let's take this hot wife MILF for a ride" and then as he looked at Stu who was now holding both the large dildo and long vibrator in his hand, he said, "Take those to the room, they're a bit small for our tastes but we may find a use for them both later."

None of this made sense to me. What was a "MILF?" And "they're a bit small for our tastes." Then Storm came and escorted me and my chair to a place against the wall directly in front the bedroom door and asked I stay there. I was floored as the men surrounded and supported my wife Collette in the same position that I had left her in and it appeared that I would now watch and have my questions answered one by one, regardless of how painful the answers would be and at what cost to Collette.

Collette was quickly stripped of the thong and high heels, surrounded by four men and escorted into the bedroom as the fifth shot video. As she struggled to walk, I watched my wife's ass jiggle and shake precariously between them. Little did I know, that would be the last time I would see my wife Collette's beautiful natural pail ass without the memories of what was about to be burned forever into my mind in the hours and days to come.

My mind was racing as I contemplated whether or not Collette had indeed approved of this, and if it was indeed part of her fantasy. And then there was Stu. But how could I know this? How could I protect her if I didn't know? I was a wreck, this was way past anything I had contemplated happening. And if Collette knew this was coming, why didn't she at least warn me? And then I thought of the conversation in the lounge downstairs. Was that my warning? Was that her way of voicing her concern? How could I know?

Collette was sat at the end of the bed facing me through the door as the two young men quickly came out and grabbed their bags and then reentered the room and slowly closed the door.

The room was silent as I stared at the closed door in front of me and I heard myself take a deep breath than exhale. I was still turned on from what I had just seen, yet confused, pissed off, frustrated and worried. My wife Collette was in the room alone with five men, one videotaping everything, two older mature and obviously devious males and two young studs with intentions of "Giving the MILF something to ride or taking her for a ride, or whatever." I assumed the Milf was obviously my wife, Collette. And who knows what else was in the duffle bags they had brought with them. Collette was doomed, and it would all be recorded. Stu would own us from this point on.

Moments later the sound of spanking started along with Collette whimpering and grunting. And then being told to just take it, whatever "it" was. And then someone told her that she would get used to it and eventually beg for it.

And then the spanking stopped and I could hear someone instructing either Collette or perhaps the others to put this on and put that there and move that over there and so on. I could hear Collette trying to speak but not able to for some reason.

Ten minutes later things started to pick up in the room, slapping, coughing and creaking from the bed, sometimes in time with each other and sometimes at odd intervals.

I stood dazed and went to get a drink from the area the men had set up a few liquors and mixers. As I began to pour myself a whiskey my eyes were drawn to a small packet with what looked like crushed powder. I was suddenly struck with the realization that Collette may have been given something that might be altering her judgment or be making her even hornier than her extreme highs I had only witnessed several times before. I stood and contemplated the fact that my wife Collette may have no control at all including over her own body.

From where I stood the sounds from the room had escalated. I could again hear Collette began to grunt, over and over while at the same time the bed moved and produced its own sound in time with hers. What came next was a fury of sounds that I could only listen to and wonder what was taking place. Slapping, grunting, quick rhythmic movements that would slow down then speed up with no regularity. As this continued I thought I heard what sounded like Collette's muffled screams along with a muffled buzzing sound and then both a low strong vibrating sound along with a high pitched buzzing. The muffled screams then began raise and lower in volume along with the speed and intensity of the other sounds emanating from the room.

The men's voices could be heard from time to time and then her muffled screams along with what I could make out someone saying. Things like, "Take it all, that's it, more, more, you can do it, time to come, use this on her, and who's next." The sounds of spanking started again, only rougher than before and now with the sounds of the buzzing, humming and muffled screams over and over. And then it grew quiet in the room. The men talked, some laughing, more serious talking and then silence.

My mind was a wreck trying to decide whether I should barge in and stop everything, or was this indeed Collette's fantasy. She did say that "things might go further than I was ready for" and "Are you sure you're OK with all this." I was stuck right there for now, as to barge in and bring it all to a halt would be devastating if this was what she wanted and had waited so long for.