Collette Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers

I was close to barging in and ending everything when I clearly heard Collette sound out in a horse voice, "Fuck...... me harder.....fuck.....meeeee." And then someone said the words, "Again, once more or we'll ........." and again Collette in an almost tearful voice said, "no please.....ok...slow...I'll....... oh god." This stopped me in my tracks and I slowly sat back down and continued to listen with interest and thought, Stu is getting what he wanted, just like he said he would, just like he always did. Only this time it was my beautiful wife Collette, not some products at a reduced price or a couple escorts to make a film. Stuart was getting my wife, her body and mind all his to do whatever his sick mind could come up with, all night long.

And then as if on cue, a new set of sounds began to come from the bedroom. The bed was making an odd creaking sound as if someone was pulling on it. When I all but stopped breathing and listened hard, I heard Collette franticly breathing through her nose and grunting muffled noises that were almost nonhuman. My mind was putting all kinds of sick scenarios together now with the sounds coming from the room and I struggled to tell myself that they wouldn't, they couldn't, and if so, did she know this was going to happen? Was I supposed to allow this to happen?

Well one thing was for sure, I was not going to play the game one hundred percent as instructed, so I placed myself next to the door and listened. And it turned out that it was absolute torture to do so. Collette was panting like a wild animal and I could hear humming, buzzing and the young men give each other directions while encouraging Collette to stay with them, try harder and breathe. At one point they cheered as the bed creaked and slammed repeatedly against the wall while at the same time I could plainly hear Collette screaming around what I was now sure had to be some sort of a gag in her mouth, at least judging by what I had seen on various websites. Someone said it was impressive and then to my terror Stu said in a serious voice, "She has a lot more to offer, let's see what she can take."

An eternity went by with Collette first groaning, huffing and panting and then silence. And then the same sounds began to escalate from the room as before, only louder than before. Then someone said, "Give her lots of time, go slow, her ass was made for this, it's just way over due. Time to catch up." And then Collette huffing over and over for what seemed like forever.

And then silence, and then for the next half hour it sounded like the men where slapping her ass while saying things like, "swallow it all, open wider, lower, more" and so on it went until a long silence of perhaps five minutes.

I almost jumped when the door slowly opened and Both Storm and Stu carefully slipped through then closed it quickly behind them. Stu made his way to the couch across the room and sat down, never once breaking eye contact. At the same time Storm avoided eye contact, gathered his things and exited the suite. Stu then spoke. "Collette is going to spend what you might call, some more "quality time" with my crew while you and I discuss business.

At first I hadn't planned on this for Collette, but four things changed that. One, Storm's report back after he fucked her brains out in front of you, and you both loving it, her more so the rougher he got. This intrigued me and really got me thinking. Two, the pictures of Collette allowing herself to be tied up and filled with cocks, cum, fingers, dildos, and you again allowing it. Third was the emails, and things she wanted to try, things she would allow done to her. Things I said that may happen and she was willing to try in hopes you would be even more turned on by. She really wanted to please you, prove herself, and make you happy by doing these things for you. And then the final straw, you raising you're price on the raw products due to my company not divulging what we were manufacturing. And with all this, it was obvious what I needed to do.

So here we are. These guys work for me and I've given them permission to do whatever they want with her, for as long as they want. You brought this on. Now you're a partner and Collette is paying the price of admission tonight. She thinks she's making you happy. In truth she's making me very happy, in multiple ways I might add.

Not to regress, but you know I get what I want, well those young men in there with your wife Collette, well frankly they get more and will be taking things much further, as promised. You think I'm kinky, perverted, a dirty old man, they make my need for kinky sex look tame, so buckle up, the night is young.

Stu was at that point cut off by muffled sounds coming from the other room as we both gazed towards the door. I could hear Collette whining and grunting in rhythm with other sounds coming from the room. Glancing briefly at Stu, I saw what looked to be nervousness, anxiety along with a sick pleasure as he looked towards the other room and listened. Without looking away from the room, Stu then continued to say..... "Sounds like they've started the Getting More part, Partner."

Stu then insisted we talk business as all kinds of sounds emanated from the room. When I became distracted Stu would just smile and ask for an even lower cost on a product we had already covered. I lost track of time and after a long silence from the room, the door opened and the young man that had done most the talking earlier came out, told Stu that he and I should wrap it up and then asked I take Collette home. Moments later Collette emerged from the room being more supported than supporting herself between the other two young men. The blindfold was still in place and her body was covered in pink marks of all shapes and sizes. Long continues marks were present around her thighs, arms, wrists angles and chest. As she stood supported by the two young men, Stu stood, walked to her and whispered something in her ear. He then looked my way and said, "OK, Until next time."

I took this as my queue, gathered her things, placed a long coat over her and took her home.

The DVD had shown up roughly three days later, addressed to me, at my office. When I opened the box and took it out, I could see someone had written on it the words, "Partnership agreement." For the remainder of the week other than opening it, I had avoided even making eye contact with it, keeping the DVD tucked safely away in its own secrete spot at our home.

As for Collette, after 12 hours sleep and several long hot baths, Collette hadn't spoke a word of what had taken place in that room alone with the men. And to say she was acting distant would have been an understatement. I really didn't know what was going through her head for the next three weeks and I didn't know how to bring it up and or discuss it.

And then out of nowhere, on a Friday night, Collette had more told me than asked to go out with some friends and had also said, "I'll be late, don't bother waiting up."

By 10PM I was in knots and after walking by the secret hiding spot multiple times, I retrieved the CD, opened my laptop and placed it in the drive. When the video started I could have fallen to the floor with a heart attack, and imagine my mouth dropped open as I stared at the sight in front of me. Storm was on his back on the bed with my wife Collette mounted on top of him and facing him. Stu was behind her, his hips tight against her ass. Both men were obviously inside her at the same time, either both in her pussy or one in her ass while the other was in her pussy. Either way, it was obvious that both men were inside of Collette at the same time.

Collette's mouth had been fitted with a ball gag, her wrists cuffed behind her and her head hung low as her breasts swung free and slowly above Storm's chest. Stu held the short chain between her wrist cuffs pulling both her arms back and up slightly, pulling her towards him and keeping her suspended. Both men moved slowly in and out of her paying attention only to Collette. Then the person taking the video spoke and said, "Look this way Collette, hubby's watching."

The moment froze in time as I took in the way she turned her head and attempted to speak around the gag in her mouth. It then occurred to me that with the blindfold on she didn't know I wasn't in the room. Then Stu said that I was not allowed to speak but had said in an email that I wanted to watch both he and Storm cum inside her at the same time.

Collette Then, as if to please a husband that in reality wasn't even in the room at the time, began to rock her hips and move on both cocks. Storm then said, "He wants us to fuck you hard," and then he quickly grabbed a handful of her hair behind her head with one hand and cupped her gagged mouth with the other, while at the same time, Stu behind pulled her arms back even further and began pounding into her ass. Collette's breasts began to bounce and swing wildly as she attempted to scream around the gag and into Storm's hand. The last thing I witnessed before the video came to an end was my wife Collette going stiff and shaking while Storm pulled Collette's breasts hard from her chest by the nipples while saying, "We're ...Cum....ing... in you Collette, Cum for us... slut....cum for hubby."

In the next video, Collette was tied on her back, feet up and wide apart to the headboard above her head. Stu had slowly worked a good portion of what looked to be a very well lubricated hand inside Collette's pussy while with the other hand lightly teasing her clit. As I watched, and to my horror, it became quickly apparent that what Stu was doing was using her clit to keep her at the edge of orgasm as he pushing his hand ever so slowly deeper into her stretched pussy. As I watched this it became apparent that Collette's body was in essence being controlled by Stu and not Collette. Collette was not playing the role, she had become the role.

In time his entire hand was inside her and even now with her clit not being touched, Collette shook continuously. And then it happened. First the sound of something buzzing and then the sight of the one of the young men reaching over with a medium sized vibrator and slowly inserted it into Collette's ass below Stu's hand. Collette went wild, screamed into the gag, raised her ass high off the bed taking both men's hands with her. As she screamed, held her ass high and shook, a clear liquid squirted from between her wide spread legs in three powerful bursts as she had the most powerful orgasm that I have ever seen a woman have.

The next video blew me away and began to answer the question as to what the clunking and lurching furniture sounds were that were coming from the room that night.

Collette was tied on her knees, a pillow under each one, on a hotel luggage cart. Her legs were pulled as far apart as possible and secured to the lower end of the bars. Her arms were wrapped around the horizontal bars above her head with Velcro straps in place to hold her arms stationary to the bar. Some sort of a rope bra affair held her large tits encircled and standing lewdly at attention in front of her, each nipple hard and extended past any point I had ever witnessed in the past.

Collette was fitted with blindfold, industrial ear muffs and a gag.

Below her, a very large black dildo mounted on a short stand was pushed up inside her pussy, causing her pussy lips to strain around it and roll off to the sides. Even with her legs wide apart, the dildo was so large that it made firm contact with her inner thighs. I would never be able to think of my wife's ass the same as the camera man swung around to behind Collette and then down.

Collette's ass hole bulged around what looked like a long silicon chain of round balls that increased in size the further you put them in. judging by the size of the ball next in line, the size of the connecting area between the two, and the lewd bulging of her ass ring, the ball inside had to be double the size of a golf ball. As the camera man again began to travel around Collette's tied position, I could see again Collette's breasts strained and sticking strait out in front of her along with her usually flat stomach now bulged outward slightly. Long trails of drool trailed down from the gag in her mouth as she moaned.

The camera zoomed in low and in front of her and I could see Collette's pink erect clit rolled up high and pushed out forward I assumed by the immense size of the black dildo. And then as the camera rolled around again behind her I couldn't believe my eyes.

One of the young men was putting gobs of some kind of jelly looking lube all over the next larger silicon ball not already inside Collette's ass and then as the camera man pulled back and shot from the side, the young man behind her began to slowly do as he was told and Collette began to let out a long deep groan and shake. Right before the video ended the young man behind her said, "Relax your ass slut, relax, come on, real slow, hubby's smiling and nodding yes...do it for your hubby." And then just as the video ended, the camera pulled back as the young man behind her worked on pushing more of the devise in her ass while spanking her ass cheeks while the young man in front of her started slapping her swollen tits and pulling her nipples.

The last video blew me away and it's a scene I'll never get out of my mind.

Collette was in the same place, tied the same way, still totally stuffed, but this time her body was covered with sweat and she breathed heavily as if she'd just ran a marathon. The gag was gone and had been replaced with a ring that held her mouth wide open. Moments later a man's cock pushed through the ring and into her mouth then deep into her throat. Different vibrators were then turned on and off, high and low and at one point all on high. Collette bucked, coughed and had small painful orgasms as each of the three young men took his turn coming while having his cock whipped about inside her mouth by her frantic tongue.

The last video showed Collette still tied, still filled to the max, only now with the gag back in place. Two of the young men were removing the nipple clamps and replacing them with clamps that had wires attached. Her clit was then treated to the same transition. And then multiple pads with wires were attached in various places all over her body then all attached to a single black box. And then one young man looked at the camera and stated, "This is for hubby". After saying that he placed a white powder at each of Collette's nostrils and told the other young man holding the black control box, "Same program as the woman in Mexico." The young man with the controls then cleared his throat nervously and began to push buttons and turn knobs. Collette went ridged and one stream of spit exited each side of the gag in her mouth while what powder was left next to her nose flew as well away from her. Then the screen slowly went dark and only sound was present.

"hufffff, huff, huffff, Mffff, Hufff came from the laptop speakers over and over. The sound was from deep inside Collette's chest, a sound I couldn't have imagined she was capable of making. And then with each Hufffff came the sound of something perhaps metal and solid being jolted and creaking. As this continued I could hear the men saying things like, "Good girl, let it take you, breathe..........Hubby wants you punished for being such a slut. Dance for hubby.........cum for hubby.....dance for hubby.........up to 5...dance for hubby.....up to 7...cummmm.....huff, huff, huff, huff, huff, huff, EEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...up to 9...HUF, HUF, HUF, HUF, HUF, HUF, HUF, HUF, HUF, HUF, UFFFFFFFFF, Cough EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. More powder......"

I looked below at the video progress bar, eleven minutes remained. My cell phone chimed a text was received, the time said 11:25 PM. The sender was Collette. The text said,

"I met up with Jim. Having a few drinks. He said you and he spoke and you're OK with it. Excited-Nervous. ........................... Don't wait up. C."

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers